[6.0.1] [APP] Galaxy S8 Music Player for N7/S7 Ported ROMS [UP:12/08/17]

Search This thread

ManuProN5

Aug 24, 2015
ENJOY THE NEW GALAXY S8 MUSIC PLAYER IN ANY SAMSUNG MARSHMALLOW DEVICE WITH PORTED N7/S7 ROM!

Hello all! It has being a long time. Now I leave to you the new S8 Music Player for any Marshmallow Samsung Based Rom with all the features working! It is version 16.193-11, and all ported and repackaged by me. (With some help of previous ports like the @Albe95 or @jjjhitel ones.)

[UPDATE 12/08/17]FIND WHAT'S NEW HERE!

WARNING/DISCLAIMER:
This method involves Root and basic Android knowledgement. If you aren't sure of what are you doing, don't try nothing!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Download the S8 Music Player
  2. Put it in your Local Storage
  3. Use Root Explorer with Root permissions to move it to your system folder
  4. Exactly, move to system/priv-app/SamsungMusic
  5. Apply the new Music Player in root explorer rw-r-r permission
  6. Check that all its correct, and then, reboot

DOWNLOAD:

ENABLE EDGE LIGHT!:

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshot_20170809-150753.png
Screenshot_20170809-150658.png

Screenshot_20170809-151251.png
Screenshot_20170809-150625.png

Enjoy and leave a thanks for the work in this app! Thank you for downloading it! :)

CREDITS:
  • @Albe95 (For first ported version app codes to Nougat)
  • @jjjhitel (For first ported version app codes to MM)
  • @samsung (For the Apps)
  • @Tk23 (Tester in Stock MM/Log Recorder)

Last edited:

ManuProN5

Aug 24, 2015
Edge light feature addon!

ENABLE IN THIS MUSIC PLAYER VERSION THE NEW EDGE LIGHT FEATURE

HOW TO ENABLE THIS FEATURE:
  1. This method involves Root too!
  2. Go to system/etc folder
  3. Find the Xml file "floating_feature.xml"
  4. Open your File Editor and add this line to this File:
    HTML:
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_EDGE_LIGHT>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_EDGE_LIGHT>
  5. Reboot your device!

Thank you! :) Any doubt. Reply

Last edited:

ManuProN5

Aug 24, 2015
FC on stock mm Rom please share the floating features section music player
  • Clear Data and Cache from your old Music App
  • Delete old apk of music from System
  • Then copy new one like I said in installation instructions
  • Reboot and will be done
If it continues doing FC make me know and I will share XML Permission Propierties for the Stock MM Samsung users.

Btw, what device and Stock software are you using?

Last edited:

ManuProN5

Aug 24, 2015
I have cleared cache data dalvik ecc remove app copied ecc...
But FC
Stock mm n910f dqf7
Well so add this Xml lines to your floating_feature.xml
HTML:
<SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_CONFIG_DEFAULT_PLAYER>GPM</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_CONFIG_DEFAULT_PLAYER>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_AIR_BROWSE>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_AIR_BROWSE>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_BARGEIN>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_BARGEIN>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_COVER_FLOW_NEXT_PREV_VI>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_COVER_FLOW_NEXT_PREV_VI>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_FIND_TAG>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_FIND_TAG>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_FINGER_AIR_VIEW>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_FINGER_AIR_VIEW>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_INTERNAL_PICKER_SEARCH>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_INTERNAL_PICKER_SEARCH>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_INTERNAL_SOUNDALIVE>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_INTERNAL_SOUNDALIVE>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_LIST_DELETE_MENU>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_LIST_DELETE_MENU>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_METAEDIT>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_METAEDIT>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_MOBILE_TO_TV>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_MOBILE_TO_TV>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_MUSICSQUARE>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_MUSICSQUARE>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_MUSIC_WAVE_VIEW>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_MUSIC_WAVE_VIEW>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_PALM_PAUSE>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_PALM_PAUSE>

<SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_EDGE_LIGHT>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_EDGE_LIGHT>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_PARTICLE_EFFECT>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_PARTICLE_EFFECT>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_RECORDING_TAB>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_RECORDING_TAB>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_SCREEN_OFF_MUSIC>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_SCREEN_OFF_MUSIC>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_SOUNDALIVE_V1>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_SOUNDALIVE_V1>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_SPLIT_VIEW>FALSE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_SPLIT_VIEW>
    <SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_TURN_OVER>TRUE</SEC_FLOATING_FEATURE_MUSICPLAYER_SUPPORT_TURN_OVER>
If it still doing FC, send me a Log of the FC if you can, to catch the FC origin (Maybe Framework.jar edit needed to Work with Stock, but it is so weird)

Reactions: Tk23

ManuProN5

Aug 24, 2015
Important News

UPDATE NEWS!
  • Working in Stock Samsung MM Framework.jar (Tomorrow will be ready I think ;) )
  • Porting W.I.P. of the most recent Samsung Music App Version: v16.2.01-3 to MM with all the new features added.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170811-085515.png
    Screenshot_20170811-085515.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 729

Tk23

Nov 18, 2014
BoloTown
I ve make framework.jar and services.jar for N4 910F stock MM for s8 ported apps need testers to fix random soft reboot

Attachments

• framework.jar
    7.9 MB · Views: 18
  • services.jar
    6.9 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: ManuProN5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ENJOY THE NEW GALAXY S8 MUSIC PLAYER IN ANY SAMSUNG MARSHMALLOW DEVICE WITH PORTED N7/S7 ROM!

Hello all! It has being a long time. Now I leave to you the new S8 Music Player for any Marshmallow Samsung Based Rom with all the features working! It is version 16.193-11, and all ported and repackaged by me. (With some help of previous ports like the @Albe95 or @jjjhitel ones.)

[UPDATE 12/08/17]FIND WHAT'S NEW HERE!

WARNING/DISCLAIMER:
    This method involves Root and basic Android knowledgement. If you aren't sure of what are you doing, don't try nothing!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Download the S8 Music Player
    2. Put it in your Local Storage
    3. Use Root Explorer with Root permissions to move it to your system folder
    4. Exactly, move to system/priv-app/SamsungMusic
    5. Apply the new Music Player in root explorer rw-r-r permission
    6. Check that all its correct, and then, reboot

DOWNLOAD:

ENABLE EDGE LIGHT!:

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshot_20170809-150753.png
    Screenshot_20170809-150658.png

Screenshot_20170809-151251.png
    Screenshot_20170809-150625.png

Enjoy and leave a thanks for the work in this app! Thank you for downloading it! :)

CREDITS:
    • @Albe95 (For first ported version app codes to Nougat)
    • @jjjhitel (For first ported version app codes to MM)
    • @samsung (For the Apps)
    • @Tk23 (Tester in Stock MM/Log Recorder)
    Edge light feature addon!

ENABLE IN THIS MUSIC PLAYER VERSION THE NEW EDGE LIGHT FEATURE

HOW TO ENABLE THIS FEATURE:
    1. This method involves Root too!
    2. Go to system/etc folder
    3. Find the Xml file "floating_feature.xml"
    4. Open your File Editor and add this line to this File:
      HTML:
    5. Reboot your device!

Thank you! :) Any doubt. Reply
    UPDATED #1 post and added Edge Light Addon and Screenshots!
    Works great in N4! Great work..
    Important News

UPDATE NEWS!
    • Working in Stock Samsung MM Framework.jar (Tomorrow will be ready I think ;) )
    • Porting W.I.P. of the most recent Samsung Music App Version: v16.2.01-3 to MM with all the new features added.