How to install Dream UX theme on stock Note 4 ROM?

Search This thread

Mirsaneli

Dec 19, 2014
As the title says: Is there any way to theme the stock Note 4 N910C Marshmallow ROM to look like Note 8 or S8, but to keep all the features because only stock ROM doesn't have any bugs. There are tons of ROMs in the Exynos development thread, but I really don't know which one to pick, and all of them seem to have bugs. I would just like to give my Note 4 a fresh look, because I have no complaints on the way it performs with stock ROM.

Thanks in advance.

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
As the title says: Is there any way to theme the stock Note 4 N910C Marshmallow ROM to look like Note 8 or S8, but to keep all the features because only stock ROM doesn't have any bugs. There are tons of ROMs in the Exynos development thread, but I really don't know which one to pick, and all of them seem to have bugs. I would just like to give my Note 4 a fresh look, because I have no complaints on the way it performs with stock ROM.

Thanks in advance.

Get nova launcher with s8 icon pack you are good to go.
Themes not possible unless you got samsung theme store on your device and that's not gonna happen unless you flash a ported note8/s8 custom rom.

Mirsaneli

Dec 19, 2014
Get nova launcher with s8 icon pack you are good to go.
Themes not possible unless you got samsung theme store on your device and that's not gonna happen unless you flash a ported note8/s8 custom rom.

Yep, I guess that's the only way. I'm gonna try Dooola ROM for Note 4. Currently I'm testing debloated stock ROM.