FORUMS

[26.09.16] Dr.Ketan ROM I Jio VoLTE I Safe version I Green Battery

32,901 posts
Thanks Meter: 66,727

By dr.ketan, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 28th August 2016, 07:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2016, 01:27 AM |#201  
Flag Dakar
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

Will check in next version, though this is common bug and affects few users only.

Hi Doctor! Bought today SM-N930FD. Can we flash ur rom even though the JIO package is not concern for us.

What is ur opinion on the latest news about Samsung recalling their handsets back. Is it for a specific model or any model. Ru not worried abt the same.
3rd September 2016, 01:59 AM |#202  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,025

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshhtc

Hi Doctor! Bought today SM-N930FD. Can we flash ur rom even though the JIO package is not concern for us.

What is ur opinion on the latest news about Samsung recalling their handsets back. Is it for a specific model or any model. Ru not worried abt the same.

Yes you can flash on FD, thats been asked and replied to numerous times btw as well as being listed in the 2nd post.

sent from my Note 7 or S6
3rd September 2016, 03:58 AM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 221

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoavrocha

@dr.ketan
I use screen of and lock but it always prompts me for security reasons to unlock with pattern. Im sure you guys know whats happening.. Cant use the iris scanner to unlock

Enviado do meu SM-N930F atrav�©s de Tapatalk

Yeah this security policy thingy it's been bothering me for quite some time already.. Dr. Ketan can u make for us a screen off app that can bypass this? I would gladly buy it at playstore if it's available...

I'm not rooted yet.. But I remember the latest enable fingerprint xposed module works well with any screen off apps without the pattern prompt...
3rd September 2016, 06:19 AM |#204  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshhtc

Yes you can use. Mine is also FD
M1 is in uploading state. XDA and Pro both will be available later today.
Yes I am worried about it and i am waiting for samsung course of action for recall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3angel

Yeah this security policy thingy it's been bothering me for quite some time already.. Dr. Ketan can u make for us a screen off app that can bypass this? I would gladly buy it at playstore if it's available...

I'm not rooted yet.. But I remember the latest enable fingerprint xposed module works well with any screen off apps without the pattern prompt...

I will check it if possible. Also I will try to port App lock alternatively.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2016, 07:42 AM |#205  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More

Change Log M1

Based on N930FD SM-N930FD_N930FXXU1BPH6_N930FOJV1BPH6 XSG
- Support Jio VoLTE for Indian users.
- Light Debloated
- De-Knoxed
- Pre rooted
- Enabled all languages
- Included stock Kernel
- Screen mirror fixed
- Messaging Features
  • Backup/Restore Option
  • No SMS to MMS conversion
  • 200 recipient
- Shortcut you assigning to long press home (aroma selectable)
  • Flashlight
  • GoogleOK
  • KillApp
  • Screenshot- Power menu updated for two more fetures apart from 5 way reboot
  • TorchLight - Flashlight
Shortcut - You can select any application or shortcut (special shortcut you can get from aroma like google/Kill app/ScreenShot/Torch) You have to select Shortcut as default action when you first time click on it. Later you can re assign shortcut anytime from ROM Tool - Reser power menu shortcut
- Key light duration
- Outdoor Mode
- ScreenShot Toggle
- SystemUI Mods Aroma selectable)
  • Stock Clock with stock batter
  • Stock Clock with seconds (HH:MM:SS) with stock battery (ROM Default)
  • minit battery and minit clock with lots of customization of clock like colors/Style/Position etc
  • Option to recert to ROM default SystemUI
- Network meter with color option
- Left statusbar virtual key (Single press menu, Long press Multiwindow) with toggle
- Right virtual key (Single press lock, Long press power) with toggle
- Viper Sound Mode (Stock built in kernel compatible)
- Dolby Sound Mode (Stock built in kernel compatible)
Aroma have chouce to select Viper only Dolby only OR Both
- Toolbox and SideKey (Need to select from aroma)
- Long press home customization.
You can use almost any app or short cut with long pressing home. To use it open settings - default application - device assistance app - device assist app - select LP home in place of google.
- Extra shortcut added to aroma. (Requires if you want to assign long press home/Power menu shortvut to set as screenshot)
Screenshot (You can assign to long pree to capture screenshot)
Kill App (You can assign to long pree to kill foreground app)
Google OK - You can assign to long press home to start direct listening (No need to say hi galaxy)
- Outdoor mode - Settings-Display
- KeyLight duration setting (Settings-Display)
- Titanium and Mega Preinstalled as user app and you can simply remove as normal apk.
- 5 Way reboot menu -
This is standalone app for 4 way reboot option
Depending on status fuctions available may vary. ROM user will have options for Turn off, Reboot,Reboot to recovery and Reboot to download mode.
Pro users have extra soud features (Do not disturb/Vibrate/Sound) + Virtual key on Rt lower corner to launch 4 way reboot menu.
- ROM Tool
Essebtial Fix -When device boot first time it will popup to apply essential Fix, Recommended to apply fix. In case you missed that, you can do it from ROM Tool
SystemUI mode - to change Virtual key settings,Network meter and color options
Update and Bug Fix - Link to bug fix and update in case any.
Force Root - If some old application doesn't working (not asking for root access), you can apply Force root to fix issue (Probable) For this, you must have already applied essential Fix
after that long press on 'Apply essential fix' and reboot device. Now those app should run normally.

PRO features of ROM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=144

Installation Instructions :

- First before start anything Enable OEM Unlock from developer option.
- Download Odin 3.12.3 or higher

- First you need to Flash Bootloader and Modem for PH6. If you already having a ROM running on PH6/7 then skip this step.
In case you are on Old version, Download N930FD_PH6_Bootloader and Modem zip, extract it and Flash BL*.tar.md5 file with Ap tab and Phone*.tar.md5 file with Phone tab of odin. This file is for N930FD and in case you have different variant, kindly update your base first with OTA/Full ROM flashing.

- Next you required id TWRP recovery. If you already have one then skip this, otherwise download twrp-3.0.2-0-gracelte.img.tar and flash using Odin. In case Odin Fail during flash, reboot to recovery - wipe cache and try again. Here is original thread for TWRP support.

- Once you have TWRP Installed Download ROM and copy on SD card or USB OTG device.

- Reboot to recovery (TWRP) - I recommend clean install. Select to format device.

- Select to Install - select storage (Where you copied ROM zip) - navigate ROM zip and select it.

- It may take few minutes to finish

- Reboot and again wait for few minutes till android wizard starts

Download :

XDA Version and Pro version - DrKetanROM.com

ROM will remain same for both XDA and Pro, Here is How to Get Pro

As Note 7 is globally recalled, I have offered to get temporary Pro Key For more details read here

Add On and Bug Fix

Any add on will be there, It will be available to ROM Tool - Update and Bug Fix - N930 Note7 - M1

Applying Fix screen doesn't go away is likely because of you lost root access (It may be because of you flash custom kernel or wiped data after flashing ROM). In this condition, Reboot to recovery and flash SuperSU 2.77 OR Simply Re run aroma, skip everything else and select to Flash Re root device under mod section.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2016, 07:42 AM |#206  
Thanks Meter: 533

More
Hey doc whts the status of ur note 7

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
3rd September 2016, 07:44 AM |#207  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

Hey doc whts the status of ur note 7

My friend who send me N7 is out of UAE and will reach there tonight and update me after contacting Samsung dealer from where he bought.
3rd September 2016, 07:44 AM |#208  
Thanks Meter: 433

More
Hey doc, big fan of yours from other phone models roms..

Currently using s7 edge, is it possible for you to send csc files for this rom (i have jio sim) but volte not working..
Will i be able to replace your csc files on my s7 edge note 7 ported roms and make volte work ?

Thanks in advance
3rd September 2016, 07:45 AM |#209  

More
Quote:

My friend who send me N7 is out of UAE and will reach there tonight and update me after contacting Samsung dealer from where he bought.

Any possibility we cannot send it to Samsung India ....as they are doing global recall why they care where it's bought from if they are genuinely concerned about customers

3rd September 2016, 07:48 AM |#210  
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saj2001ind

Any possibility we cannot send it to Samsung India ....as they are doing global recall why they care where it's bought from if they are genuinely concerned about customers

I have mailed Samsung india and waiting for reply.
3rd September 2016, 07:49 AM |#211  

More
Quote:

I have mailed Samsung india and waiting for reply.

Wonderfully whts their email id ..let me do that also

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)