FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anyone working on Root for AT&T?

153 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By Budge, Senior Member on 22nd April 2015, 02:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2015, 10:17 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
By the time root is out for ATT the new Edge and Note will be out. I ended up trading my att edge for an unlocked tmobile one on craigslist. Works perfect.
 
 
15th May 2015, 02:20 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
4.4.4 can be temporary rooted, I rooted and I was on 5.0.1, I downgraded and rooted long enough to use some rooted apps, and now I'm enjoying 4.4.4, to me it is much smoother than lollipop, hopefully the devs will find a way to make root permanent, there is hope Att prisoners
The Following User Says Thank You to dnp77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dnp77 Ad-Free
18th May 2015, 12:21 AM |#13  
MrNa5ty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnp77

4.4.4 can be temporary rooted, I rooted and I was on 5.0.1, I downgraded and rooted long enough to use some rooted apps, and now I'm enjoying 4.4.4, to me it is much smoother than lollipop, hopefully the devs will find a way to make root permanent, there is hope Att prisoners

Can you confirm the root method done for this temp root solution and your n4 edge is the att n915a right ?? Thanks
22nd May 2015, 01:50 AM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNa5ty

Can you confirm the root method done for this temp root solution and your n4 edge is the att n915a right ?? Thanks


I can confirm NOTE 4 Edge AT&T N915A has "TEMP ROOT" working.
12th June 2015, 03:24 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
What method did you use to root?
6th July 2015, 10:36 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 88
 
Donate to Me
More
Try this bro:

http://www.andromods.com/root-unlock...-lollipop.html

There's your temp root.

--Mike
8th July 2015, 09:04 PM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
no root no development
Hello guys no root no development att note edge are we stuck with this phone .any hopes anything come up ??
15th September 2015, 02:54 AM |#18  
xxswagga1xx's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Are you sure this works? I have the N-915A on lollipop 5.0.1

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I need help with rooting my N-915A , can you help me bro?
2nd October 2015, 12:48 AM |#19  
tomasitoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxswagga1xx

Are you sure this works? I have the N-915A on lollipop 5.0.1

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I need help with rooting my N-915A , can you help me bro?


I too, have been surfing the internet and searching the xda for a root method for the Note edge (AT&T) SM-N915A
The Following User Says Thank You to tomasitoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tomasitoc Ad-Free
10th July 2016, 04:34 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasitoc

I too, have been surfing the internet and searching the xda for a root method for the Note edge (AT&T) SM-N915A

Kingroot is working for att note edge. I have root my
18th July 2016, 09:22 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Trying to get my Note Edge rooted, don't really care between jumping between 5.1.1 or 6.0.1 or in this case 4.4.4

Why is there CF roots out there for my Canadian model N915W8 on 5.1.1? I tried these and it failed every time after downgrading from 6.0.1

Now I can't find any 4.4.4 firmwares at all for it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes