[UX BETA3] System Dump and Stock Original rom ZPG5 {21 july 2016}

2,161 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,165

By ksr007, Senior Member on 17th June 2016, 05:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2016, 06:25 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
If you have permissions problems, u can try disabling all ticks in "Apps that can appear on top" in Settings, then restart, then give all apps permissions, and re-enable "Apps that can appear on top" again afterward. I tried this and it works nicely .
The Following User Says Thank You to codybank_789 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift codybank_789 Ad-Free

18th June 2016, 06:43 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codybank_789

If you have permissions problems, u can try disabling all ticks in "Apps that can appear on top" in Settings, then restart, then give all apps permissions, and re-enable "Apps that can appear on top" again afterward. I tried this and it works nicely .

Tried, did not work
18th June 2016, 07:22 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishanta2006

Tried, did not work

Bugs :
-Get a message when launch a new app saying you need to enable app overlay but you can not anable or disable it.
Quote:

How to solved problem : Go to Setting > Notification > Advanced > tap to three dots on top coner of right side > Show system apps > Find " Samsung keyboard " > Turn off all these lines > Reboot . Now you can give permission for all apps .

I have tried again and this way running good .
Need to reboot your device after turned off all notification of Samsung keyboard .
18th June 2016, 07:24 PM |#104  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Anybody have issue with apps not auto starting....you have to open apps like whatsapp to get notifications.....tried reflashing multiple times..not using greenify or any other app to freeze...once you open app you will keep getting notifications until you restart phone again..after restart you have to open app to get notification

Sent from my SM-N920S using XDA-Developers mobile app
18th June 2016, 07:27 PM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr007

Bugs :
-Get a message when launch a new app saying you need to enable app overlay but you can not anable or disable it.

I have tried again and this way running good .
Need to reboot your device after turned off all notification of Samsung keyboard .

This works temporarily. After a few minutes the issue returns. Did you check after a few minutes? Try changing permission of a Gmail or some other app and the screen overlay dialog box reappears, at least in my case.
18th June 2016, 07:38 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram4ufriends

Anybody have issue with apps not auto starting....you have to open apps like whatsapp to get notifications.....tried reflashing multiple times..not using greenify or any other app to freeze...once you open app you will keep getting notifications until you restart phone again..after restart you have to open app to get notification

you must go in smart manager in ram section, auto run apps, on top right "optimize delay" and select "do not optimize", than, tick the apps that you would that auto starts..
and then maybe you must reboot.. not sure of this but will not hurt
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maurizio de maio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maurizio de maio Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 07:46 PM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishanta2006

This works temporarily. After a few minutes the issue returns. Did you check after a few minutes? Try changing permission of a Gmail or some other app and the screen overlay dialog box reappears, at least in my case.

turn on or off notification for Keyboard again then reboot .
18th June 2016, 08:19 PM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr007

turn on or off notification for Keyboard again then reboot .

I have completely removed samsung keyboard using titanium. Seems to be working fine now so far. If the problem does not occur again then it could be related to sammy keyboard.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Request to @ksr007, can you bring google now on tap to the rom?
18th June 2016, 08:28 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 288

Donate to Me
More
No Voice on calls with N920T still present? Tried some fixes but stays stuck in splash screen. Thanks in Advanced!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
18th June 2016, 08:57 PM |#110  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurizio de maio

you must go in smart manager in ram section, auto run apps, on top right "optimize delay" and select "do not optimize", than, tick the apps that you would that auto starts..
and then maybe you must reboot.. not sure of this but will not hurt

Thanks that worked....

The Following User Says Thank You to ram4ufriends For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ram4ufriends Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 08:59 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi

More
Closed Thread and stop supporting + developer for this project . In the future, i will releas update for Devs only if we have a new OTA UX beta .
PS: Moderator forum pleas locked this thread for me, thanks !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksr007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ksr007 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)