[UX BETA3] System Dump and Stock Original rom ZPG5 {21 july 2016}

Search This thread

xxaqib

Jan 11, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
hello, it doesnt seem to work for me! any ideas?

Edit: I have managed to fix the issue. I have read around that this is due to screen filtering apps that modify the screen brightness, such as Lux, Bluelight Filter, Twilight, etc.
I have noticed the Bluelight Filter is included in display options, so i installed titanium backup and uninstalled bluelight filter.
The problem is gone! i even enabled the samsung keyboard notifications that you told us to disable and still working!
Hope this helps!

After following each and every step still facing the issue. I am trying to get permission of GB whatsapp and it still giving me that error. Please help.

Thanks its working now but new problem, all the chats shows at the start but in the very next moment all the chats gone but threads are still there.. Could you help?

Last edited:

hitesh03

Oct 17, 2011
2g option not there in Mobile Networks

Thanks DEV. for such a nice Rom :good::good::good:.

One issue - 2g is not showing in Mobile Networks only showing 3g & LTE. The Network coverage is not good on 3g & 4g in India.
How to bring the option for 2g is it possible to fix.

Attachments

• photo_2016-06-18_16-53-54.jpg
    photo_2016-06-18_16-53-54.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 359

phil.asmar

Sep 4, 2012
After following each and every step still facing the issue. I am trying to get permission of GB whatsapp and it still giving me that error. Please help.

Thanks its working now but new problem, all the chats shows at the start but in the very next moment all the chats gone but threads are still there.. Could you help?

did you try restarting the phone after that?

enideruon

Nov 17, 2015
Guys if u have problems with permissions try to disable icons mask and everything will be fine

Last edited:

nishanta2006

Nov 22, 2010
Guys if u have problems with permissions try to disable icons mask and everything will be fine

How to do that

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

For the permissions issue, have tried all the suggestions thus far, nothing seems to work. Excellent rom otherwise

nishanta2006

Nov 22, 2010
List of bugs for me after using it for 12 hours:

1. App permission issue
2. Google Now on Tap not working

on the positive side, the battery life seems excellent.

Last edited:

maurizio de maio

Feb 10, 2015
My battery life is realy bad...
But is not this the real problem... someone besides me, having problem with WiFi connection!? Is really slow... sometimes can't load web pages or apps with internet connection.. maybe also for this my battery life isn't much good... :crying:

(N920C)

Top Liked Posts