FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[29.11.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I Nougat I S8+ Port I Jio VoLTE I AOD* I Secure Folder I N12

31,910 posts
Thanks Meter: 64,473

By dr.ketan, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th September 2015, 03:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2015, 03:07 PM |#141  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 64,473

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

AWESOME - CALL AUDIO Works after flashing this fix - N920T

Thanks for your help.!

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

By the way, I wanted to make a donation to you for the extra work you did on making the TMOBILE AUDIO FIX - but when I clicked donate and tried to send a donation - I got this error message on Pay Pal - Currently PayPal accounts in India are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.

If there is another way for me to make a donation - let me know - you deserve it for all the work you have done!

Thanks for reporting.
Yes that's bcoz of Paypal policy for Indian users (and may be with china too)
Still many have reported it working by this way
Login to Paypal account then select send money - Now enter Email ID (same as you seeing with Donate ME button)
If ask select payment for service and now it should send.
Another way is I have Applications on Playstore (link in my signature) and you can support by purchasing it too.
But don't much bother if anything is not convenient, Smiling face of users are always big gift.
Thanks again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

9th September 2015, 03:07 PM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 740

More
You can buy one of his apps from play store

SM-N920🍁
9th September 2015, 04:34 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Will this work on note 5 SM-920C dual sim ?
9th September 2015, 08:08 PM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Running great here with Arte97 kernel on the 920t.

Thanks -- I am a appreciative user of your Note 4 rom .
9th September 2015, 09:04 PM |#145  
Flag Dakar
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Hi ketan. Got my 920I today. Bit noob question. How should i backup the original rom. Can u provide a link for the same. Also ru planning for full screen caller ID.
9th September 2015, 09:15 PM |#146  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
The 300 fonts aren't showing for me are they for everyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
10th September 2015, 12:14 AM |#147  
Flag Choctaw
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Still no call audio.
I have followed the instructions for Tmobile exactly. Multiple times. Factory reset. Flash ROM, (Md5 matches). Flash kernal, (got the updated one). Flash SU. Flash Tmobile call audio fix. Reboot. I am using philz now, (as I wasn't before.). Have maybe done 5 or 6 times. First few with twrp, last time with philz. I have just factory reset ROM, reflashed call audio, fix, (after redownloading EVERYTHING from scratch), and still no audio. Any ideas? It doesn't look like anyone else has had a problem,but I can't figure it out. In the meantime I'm odin back to stock and start all new I guess. Thanks in advance, (good chance I'm just being a jackwagon and screwing up the process...) The ROM is awesome otherwise...j/s.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-09-17-51-21.png
Views:	432
Size:	248.5 KB
ID:	3468460  
10th September 2015, 12:31 AM |#148  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimori

Yup install and works well on n920T. Only issue is no call audio . Calls come in, and I can dial out. Only issue is the audio.

curious as to what kernel and version you were on with the call audio

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raineyland

I have followed the instructions for Tmobile exactly. Multiple times. Factory reset. Flash ROM, (Md5 matches). Flash kernal, (got the updated one). Flash SU. Flash Tmobile call audio fix. Reboot. I am using philz now, (as I wasn't before.). Have maybe done 5 or 6 times. First few with twrp, last time with philz. I have just factory reset ROM, reflashed call audio, fix, (after redownloading EVERYTHING from scratch), and still no audio. Any ideas? It doesn't look like anyone else has had a problem,but I can't figure it out. In the meantime I'm odin back to stock and start all new I guess. Thanks in advance, (good chance I'm just being a jackwagon and screwing up the process...) The ROM is awesome otherwise...j/s.

try the arter97 v4.1 instead ..If im not mistaken he said in v4.2 in call fix was removed
10th September 2015, 01:01 AM |#149  
Flag Choctaw
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antawnm26

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

try the arter97 v4.1 instead ..If im not mistaken he said in v4.2 in call fix was removed

I used the one posted in the original op and it didnt work. About to try 4.1. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by antawnm26

Quote:

I used the one posted in the original op and it didnt work. About to try 4.1. Thanks!

I just flashed 4.1 by itself. No dice. Going back to stock rooted and trying again with 4.1.
10th September 2015, 01:06 AM |#150  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Hi ketan, can you list out what your ROM Cleaner removes? I used it and everything look great, on top of what I already removed by TiBU, but I'd like to know what was removed so I can compare to my list.

Thanks
10th September 2015, 02:52 AM |#151  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I just flashed 4.1 by itself. No dice. Going back to stock rooted and trying again with 4.1.

im about to flash this as well im on thrash lite rom will let you know how it goes

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote:

ok everything is a go for me...I switched from twrp(newest version) to philz ran arter97 v4.2
1.backup efs
2.factory reset twice
3.flash rom
4.flashed kernel
5.flashed su
6.flashed audio fix
reboot took about 7 minutes
have sound coming in and out of calls

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

anyone on tmobile looking to debloat but dont know
which apps are being removed chech this out may work but dont know:http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...ote-5-t3184563
The Following User Says Thank You to antawnm26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antawnm26 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dr.ketan rom, gear vr, multi dpi, note 5 roms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)