FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[29.11.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I Nougat I S8+ Port I Jio VoLTE I AOD* I Secure Folder I N12

31,723 posts
Thanks Meter: 64,175

By dr.ketan, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th September 2015, 03:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th October 2015, 12:27 AM |#521  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4,051

Donate to Me
More
@dr.ketan
Got My Note 5 last night flashed the ROM, Quite stable, Cante really comment on battery life reason as I am using arter97 kernel and its just been few hours that I've restored my Data from Note 4 and now I am playing around, I really like the Multi DPI option, I've a request can you make the home drawer 5*5 or 5*6 and when we change the DPI the launcher stay on stock DPI if the icons could become smaller as it does on Note 4 it would be great. Thanks again for your support
The Following User Says Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free

7th October 2015, 12:32 AM |#522  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukhan

Nice to see you here and join the party, welcome
7th October 2015, 08:38 AM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp
Anyone have any ideas ??

Maybe a bad download, try redownloading the ROM and check the md5 before installing.

Thank you very much, that was it !!
7th October 2015, 10:22 AM |#524  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have the issue of screen freezing when I try to unlock the device once in a while every day. Freeze will last for 5-10 seconds usually. Is that issue there in this ROM as well, anyone? The main reason I want to flash this ROM would be to get rid of that issue. So please shed some light.
7th October 2015, 02:50 PM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanthms

I have the issue of screen freezing when I try to unlock the device once in a while every day. Freeze will last for 5-10 seconds usually. Is that issue there in this ROM as well, anyone? The main reason I want to flash this ROM would be to get rid of that issue. So please shed some light.

Many people have this issue. It's not ROM related. I think it's prevalent in stock software as well.

Personally, I noticed once I rooted and disabled things it has happened less for me. However, it still happens on occasion here and there - slight delay when unlocking the phone from sleep. Not very often though.
The Following User Says Thank You to HNIC215 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HNIC215 Ad-Free
7th October 2015, 03:26 PM |#526  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 64,175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukhan

@dr.ketan
Got My Note 5 last night flashed the ROM, Quite stable, Cante really comment on battery life reason as I am using arter97 kernel and its just been few hours that I've restored my Data from Note 4 and now I am playing around, I really like the Multi DPI option, I've a request can you make the home drawer 5*5 or 5*6 and when we change the DPI the launcher stay on stock DPI if the icons could become smaller as it does on Note 4 it would be great. Thanks again for your support

Thank you @aukhan
Actually proper multi DPI mod takes too much time and now these days very busy but later will try it. BTW L10 for N4 is online with same N5 features with S6 Edge features.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwizzard

Nice to see you here and join the party, welcome

Still waiting you on board, eager to see you with your ROM otherwise N5 community will get bore without much choices around.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2015, 03:38 PM |#527  
Flag beirut lebanon
Thanks Meter: 1,219

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

Thank you @aukhan
Actually proper multi DPI mod takes too much time and now these days very busy but later will try it. BTW L10 for N4 is online with same N5 features with S6 Edge features.

Still waiting you on board, eager to see you with your ROM otherwise N5 community will get bore without much choices around.

a gentelman dev u are.

Sent from my SM-N920F using Tapatalk
7th October 2015, 04:21 PM |#528  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4,051

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

Thank you @aukhan

Totally agreed time is the main constraint and multi dpi as we've on n4 L9 is like icing on the cake if introduced in L3 but no hurry ketan this is also fabulous and L10 on n4 is also fabulous! !

Sent from Note5 Powered By ET!
The Following User Says Thank You to aukhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aukhan Ad-Free
7th October 2015, 08:59 PM |#529  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Will this ROM work with SM-N920C (dual sim)?
7th October 2015, 09:10 PM |#530  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 116

Donate to Me
More
will this work for n920w8 csc rogers canadian?
The Following User Says Thank You to andronikal659 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andronikal659 Ad-Free
7th October 2015, 11:04 PM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 279

More
*#06# and other service codes not working is there anyway to enable

SM-N920I cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dr.ketan rom, gear vr, multi dpi, note 5 roms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)