FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[29.11.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I Nougat I S8+ Port I Jio VoLTE I AOD* I Secure Folder I N12

31,908 posts
Thanks Meter: 64,471

By dr.ketan, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 6th September 2015, 03:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2015, 01:48 PM |#541  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I installed this ROM in my SM-N920C dual sim with Skyhigh kernel and this kernel works fine with dual sim. The ROM installation was successful. Everything is fine except SIM cards. It is showing no sim card inserted. It has also sim manager menu in settings but it is not detecting sim cards. The ROM is beautiful. OP please can you fix it for dual sim 920C ?

8th October 2015, 02:29 PM |#542  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmakhdoom

I installed this ROM in my SM-N920C dual sim with Skyhigh kernel and this kernel works fine with dual sim. The ROM installation was successful. Everything is fine except SIM cards. It is showing no sim card inserted. It has also sim manager menu in settings but it is not detecting sim cards. The ROM is beautiful. OP please can you fix it for dual sim 920C ?

Buddy, if I'm not mistaken, dual SIM functionality doesn't work with ROM's yet. One of your SIM's should be working fine but the second one shouldn't.

It's been talked about several times already on this thread and many others.
8th October 2015, 02:32 PM |#543  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HNIC215

Buddy, if I'm not mistaken, dual SIM functionality doesn't work with ROM's yet. One of your SIM's should be working fine but the second one shouldn't.

It's been talked about several times already on this thread and many others.

No. none of the sim works. It only shows one sim circle with cross in it.
8th October 2015, 03:39 PM |#544  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i flash the phone all is ok, but now i have this annoying message "unauthorized actions have been detected" on security. how to disable this message?
8th October 2015, 04:01 PM |#545  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltar1308

i flash the phone all is ok, but now i have this annoying message "unauthorized actions have been detected" on security. how to disable this message?

Have you selected to install full version of rom in aroma?

Sent from my SM-N920G using XDA Free mobile app
8th October 2015, 04:08 PM |#546  

More
yes. but after install the rom my smartsync not recognize my phone. i enter to recovery and restore the backup
8th October 2015, 04:27 PM |#547  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltar1308

yes. but after install the rom my smartsync not recognize my phone. i enter to recovery and restore the backup

Backup of what? Stock rom?

8th October 2015, 04:52 PM |#548  

More
yes. before to flash the ketan rom i backup my system from recovery. and when i whant to put all my data from smartsync the smartsyng show unsupported phone. after thi i enter to recovery and restore the backup. thank for your help
8th October 2015, 05:35 PM |#549  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

Have you selected to install full version of rom in aroma?

dr ketan
i have annoying message appear randomly ( send report collecting logs ) appear after phone call
how to remove ?
8th October 2015, 06:18 PM |#550  
Flag Agra, India
Thanks Meter: 31

More
I installed this ROM today on my 920G with the arter97 kernel . Everything seems to be fine . I will test it for a couple of days and report back.
8th October 2015, 08:19 PM |#551  

More
I want to disable this annoying message "Unauthorized actions have been detected" is possible to disable from titanium? ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dr.ketan rom, gear vr, multi dpi, note 5 roms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)