Thanks Meter: 6,289

By Androidwizzard, Recognized Contributor on 16th May 2017, 09:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Androidwizzard: YOUR BACKUP FOREVER
logo

OP UNDER CONSTRUCTION

DISCLAIMER
Quote:

This project is for educational purpose only, by no means is there any intention to break any copyrights or to achieve financial remuneration.
Everyone who uses provided files and flashes on his device does it on his own risk!
Neither XDA nor me take any responsibility for any harm you might face with this.

why this new thread?

due to professional commitment I am near to leave rom building completely behind and shut down my contributions on XDA at least for several months.

right with release of newest QD2 firmware I’ve made this rom just for my personal usage and shared in my telegram community.

More than 400 downloads in the first week even without public release and positive response about performance and battery life convinced me to share with you here too.

Agreed, it’s not a big deal though to make such rom but good enough to share with you in case some1 likes to run what I prefer on my device.

why not as continuation of NN?

easy to answer: Sammy changes UI step by step and romcontrol for NN would slightly revert improvements coming with newest firmware. Romcontrol ist still working even on this one here.

how about future roms?

I will always go for newest firmware and make something for me and why not share with you?

feature requests?

ever1 is free to request whatever she/he likes to have but I can’t promise to add immediately or near future.

Quote:

This rom is meant for flashoholics who want a perfect backup rom without many additional features, rock stable, extended battery life, a silent harbour for your precious device to take a rest
As soon as a new firmware rolls out for international N920x this rom will be updated and hopefully improved, older version will be removed.

ROM BASE INFO
Model SM-N920C
Model name Galaxy Note 5
Country Vietnam
Version Android 7
Changelist 10837279
Build date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:39:34 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-04-01
Product code XXV
PDA N920CXXU3CQD2
CSC N920COLB3CQD2

• FEATURES
    DEODEXED
    DEKNOXED
    PREROOTED WITH MAGISK 12.0
    TWEAKED
    ALL LANGUAGES ENABLED
    VoLTE
    PRIVATE MODE
    STOCK KERNEL
  • CREDITS
    topjohnwu
    geiti94
    431 testers before public release

XDA:DevDB Information
MSR, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
Androidwizzard
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2017-05-16

Created 2017-05-16
Last Updated 2017-05-17
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androidwizzard Ad-Free

16th May 2017, 09:45 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor

More
Rom download
MEDIAFIRE
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androidwizzard Ad-Free
16th May 2017, 09:45 PM |#3  

More
AddOns
  • EDGE FEATURES
    People Edge
    Task Edge
    Edge Lighting

+ Hidden Power on top right
MEDIAFIRE
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androidwizzard Ad-Free
16th May 2017, 10:23 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Definitely keeping this one on the SD. Things can get a little crazy waiting on fixes for these port roms.
16th May 2017, 10:27 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Nice a simple rom
16th May 2017, 10:47 PM |#6  
Flag Manila / Doha
Thanks Meter: 155

More
basically this is a tweaked stock rom?
16th May 2017, 10:59 PM |#7  
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 320

More
thanks , but i wished you release a stock S8 port , i know there are plenty of s8 ports but non of them have your stock and fast port style

Sent from my Galaxy Note5 using XDA Labs
16th May 2017, 11:11 PM |#8  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 60

More
That is what i was searching.... thank you bro.... im currently using your nn9... will keep this in as a backup.....superb work...bundle of thanks..
16th May 2017, 11:51 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cidxtc

Nice a simple rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanjay420

basically this is a tweaked stock rom?

Seems like a simple and tweaked rom but users report about really good battery life up to 7:30 hours of SOT, rock stable and bugfree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampirøs

thanks , but i wished you release a stock S8 port , i know there are plenty of s8 ports but non of them have your stock and fast port style

I've played around with S8 port quite a while but at the end I hated it and sorted out completely as I couldn't find any real benefit for Note 5.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androidwizzard Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 12:26 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have been using it since 4 days. A really great rom for a long battery life.
Wifi on (2 hours)
Bluetooth on( 7 hours for headphones)
Sync on
Mobile data on
Brightness automatic
Social apps [whatsapp(video and voice call Average half an hour ), instagram swarm twitter telegram]+tapatalk+chrome+sbrowser+gmail+outlook+spotify(Av erage 1 hour) and a few other apps

As a result 4 hours 46 minutes SOT and And still have 15% charge

Congratulations for this wonderful rom
The Following User Says Thank You to @casper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @casper Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 12:33 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Definitely keeping this rom under my radar.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)