FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Discussion] Alexega, INFINITY,Paranoid, Aurora Port, Galaxy & IronMan ROM-SGF&Toanlu

928 posts
Thanks Meter: 663

By MirzaAwais, Senior Member on 12th October 2017, 03:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2017, 07:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
i have problem when i install rom after full wipe

when systym up this is big rsulotion
and i can click any thing
all the time update apps with big rsultion screen

12th October 2017, 07:59 PM |#12  
Flag Moore
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiry

Hi, does Samsung pass works on this ROM?

Tks!!

I don't think Samsung Pass works on any rooted Samsung Rom. Maybe not even after rooting and flashing back to stock. I don't know all the details though.
12th October 2017, 08:17 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
MR JAWheat411,
THANKS
I LIKE ALL DEV. LAM
I HOPE THE CAMERA DO VIDEO AND WORK
THANKS
12th October 2017, 08:32 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
I am interested in this ROM but my concerns are video playback issues and camera. Did u guys run into any such problems in this ROM? Is it suitable for daily use?
12th October 2017, 08:44 PM |#15  
Flag Moore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervinom

I am interested in this ROM but my concerns are video playback issues and camera. Did u guys run into any such problems in this ROM? Is it suitable for daily use?

There is a camera fix posted a few posts back. And as far as video goes, I don't have a problem with Netflix or YouTube on my N950T on T-Mobile. It is very usable as a daily driver. Seems a bit snappier than Khongloi's port although I can not pinpoint exactly why.
Same bugs are persistent as in other Note8 ports. No capacitive backlight for navigation buttons and hotspot doesn't work.
I am not sure what the Navigation patch is that has been posted, I haven't tried it, but the camera patch works.

Edit: ok the navigation bar zip puts an onscreen navigation bar on the screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAWheat411 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JAWheat411 Ad-Free
12th October 2017, 08:46 PM |#16  
Flag Barranquilla
Thanks Meter: 21

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervinom

yes it works like a charm, no video playback isues and video camera works fine

im on rom stock kernel

my installation steps if you need em

* wipe
- dalvik
- System
- data
- internal storage
- cache
* Flash Rom
* flash Smart Manager zip
* Reboot and let the rom settle
* Click the blue botton and Select your language (starts in vietnamese)
* change resolution to wqhd (got the same bug as khongloi rom with first startup resolution)
* go to galaxy apps and enter your samsung account info (not google play) and update samsung apps
* Optional restore your data from samsung cloud if you want
* There's a notification to install samsung apps to complete installation (select what you want to install, email, gear, health, etc..)
* enter google play store and input your google account info
* go and test the camera for video recording (if camera freezes change the resolution to FHD 60FPS)
* to configure system ui enter rom control (battery icon, remove gif animation, center clock, etc...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpyOR8ZSqA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift farik Ad-Free
12th October 2017, 09:00 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hi guys. I am using this Rom. Everything so far is good. However, my notification bar icons are not at the edges of the screen. Do u guys have the same issue ? Any fix for that?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171012-210026.jpg
Views:	1200
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	4300923  
12th October 2017, 10:03 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
my network keeps coming and going whenever i select mobile networks in settings it shows
"process com.android.phone isn't responding"
any solution?
The Following User Says Thank You to tucking fypo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tucking fypo Ad-Free
12th October 2017, 10:05 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
I installed the ROM and the Khlongi's CSC and Kernel but keeps rebooting after 20 seconds. Someone help pls?
12th October 2017, 10:19 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
anybody have issue with audio calling on the ear speaker cant hear and the other person cant hear when i talking. help i using n920t tmobile note 5 unlocked phone.
13th October 2017, 02:06 AM |#21  
Flag Moore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswb

anybody have issue with audio calling on the ear speaker cant hear and the other person cant hear when i talking. help i using n920t tmobile note 5 unlocked phone.

I seem to be having the same problem. I might have to use another rom until I can find a fix.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)