FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Discussion] [ROM]N920X ☆☆Full Port Note FE by RadeonMaya v4.0☆☆ (15/10/2017)

148 posts
Thanks Meter: 78

By Supervinom, Senior Member on 26th October 2017, 06:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2017, 03:15 AM |#11  
Flag Al-Salmiya
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Hello XDA ,

Could anybody enable Jio Volte on this ROM?
I tried flashing CrisFix-Jio-volte-enabler.zip but no luck .. if any of you got it to work please share the fix

Thanks and regards
DW
The Following User Says Thank You to Drunken-warlord For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drunken-warlord Ad-Free

27th October 2017, 07:20 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I really like infinity wallpapers and thir rom doesn't have them. Is there anyway to get them into this rom? Otherwise this rom seems better than other ports.
27th October 2017, 07:25 AM |#13  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is hotspot working on the N920c? Want to use but can't if hotspot doesn't work. Pls help.
27th October 2017, 07:38 AM |#14  
Flag Al-Salmiya
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_2012

Is hotspot working on the N920c? Want to use but can't if hotspot doesn't work. Pls help.

Hello mate

I have flashed this ROM on my N920c and I can assure you that the hotspot works .

Regards
DW
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Drunken-warlord For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drunken-warlord Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 09:15 AM |#15  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Will it work on 9208, Dual SIM version device?
27th October 2017, 09:55 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrayDays

It works on N920T.

Also I dont now why but you could hear your surrounding like it's on a speaker when using headphones while using a call. It picks up EVERYTHING around you almost like you have a hearing aid. I've encountered this on a numerous ROMS that was ported. But calls work if you flash the Kernel and the Call Fix 3.

this is because of Tmobile call fix, i also have this problem, it's like you should choose flashing a rom made for 920t in particular or you should not call someone from the mic of the headset. Nobody seems to use headsets with microphones(cause i also asked about this) and you're the first person besides me to notice it) maybe these days i will try your setup with kernel, thanks)
27th October 2017, 03:26 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
does anyone have problems with ur music stppping when u wake the device? For me when im playing music and the phone is asleep and i click my home button or lock button it wakes ane the music pauses for a second. just wanna see if theres a solution.
27th October 2017, 06:31 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_2012

YES hotspot works on N920C
The Following User Says Thank You to cranberies For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cranberies Ad-Free
27th October 2017, 07:18 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Volte india?
27th October 2017, 10:15 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 337

More
anyone know which xposed to flash to get it working with this rom?
27th October 2017, 11:34 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Talking
VolTe fix use csc_omc khongloi v11.done

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Y...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Y...ew?usp=sharing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to udin82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift udin82 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)