Below is the installation and Optimizations steps for helping you to test. Thanks
1. Download the files as required.
2. Flash file rom "lineage-16.0-20180901-UNOFFICIAL-.zip"
3. At Recovery click Install Image and then select "boot_nx9_1.6_stable.img" file.
4. Flash HotFix V1.0
5. Once you done all flashing steps then do not reboot device immediately and delete Bluetooth and Bluetooth Midi Services folders thru TWRP file manager to avoid continually receiving Bluetooth error.
a- Mount System (If Required)
b- Press File Manager and locate System->App and Delete "Bluetooth and Bluetooth Midi Services folders
6. Reboot wait for the device to boot into the home screen.
7. If you want root Flash Super SU
8. If you want Google Apps then Flash "gapps-arm64-9.0-micro.zip". (After installing GApps ROM is going HOT and buggy performance, Will try with other GApps for testing and share results soon if seen some improvements)
9- Reboot Complete. Install the Titanium Backup application for "Bluetooth" and uninstall "if you did not delete thru recovery"
Suggestion and steps for improving current procedure will be welcomed to help each others. Thanks & Good Luck Guys