FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Would you like Lineage OS 16 with bugs or with very few bugs?

With bugs.

3 Vote(s)
9.09%
With very few bugs.

10 Vote(s)
30.30%
No bugs (If is possible)

20 Vote(s)
60.61%

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0]LineageOS 16.0 (N920G/I/C/S/K/L)

690 posts
Thanks Meter: 663

Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2018, 02:58 PM |#11  
Flag Thanh Hóa_Việt Nam
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzPr0o117

Download:
https://mega.nz/#F!DkMgyY4B!l8XwOn0ovIlEMl3TEqAfSg

Please support us by clicking on the original link.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzPr0o117

Download:
https://mega.nz/#F!DkMgyY4B!l8XwOn0ovIlEMl3TEqAfSg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerA99

On N920T booted right away with no problems. No lag, very smooth BUT mobile data does not work as of yet :/

update: APN is empty and I do not remember how to change it

update again: after about 15 minutes the APN's appeared in the settings and mobile data worked for a bit. Then it just turned off again

The N920T is not supported

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

We do the non-profit ROM so please click on the link to support us. Please do not change the original link.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kings Android For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kings Android Ad-Free

19th January 2018, 03:45 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Android

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

We do the non-profit ROM so please click on the link to support us. Please do not change the original link.

Why is it not supported?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I'm waiting to they come out with a stable version with working everything on T-Mobile variant 920 t
19th January 2018, 04:31 PM |#13  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Installed on my N9208. Great start of Oreo for N5. Installation and boot was smooth. No reboots. Fluid UI. Now that the head start itself is with a big stride and without major issues, I am sure we will be blessed with Robust ROM very soon with all little issues like Dual SIM , Camera, Hardware key, Screen rotation, MTP, Connectivity etc.. will be taken care by our Developer. The biggest gain is going to be on Battery. I see that it is still 80%+ even after 7 hours after I charged it to 90%. Ofcourse, not many apps are installed yet. Still I can bet that Oreo is going to be a spell of magic on battery.
19th January 2018, 05:58 PM |#14  
Flag Lees Summit
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Android

It does say N920X, so assuming that X is a variable, our variant should work. Maybe that should be stated in the post
19th January 2018, 11:52 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tuxtla Gutierrez
Thanks Meter: 663

Donate to Me
More
@Kings Android Fixed, although that makes me a bit selfish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTzPr0o117 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iTzPr0o117 Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 04:33 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
On my n920s, I think gpu performance decreases. When I watch videos in youtube or twitch, The video freezes repeatedly and my phone getting hot.
And the recorder doesn't work.
20th January 2018, 05:36 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
To confirm n920w8 works with the 8.1 rom. I have data wifi and bluetooth working. Only iissue is that the camera worked once but now wont launch. system seems a bit laggy sometimes and phone is quite warm when just browsing through the ui.
20th January 2018, 01:46 PM |#18  
Flag Tirana
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhdayumm

To confirm n920w8 works with the 8.1 rom. I have data wifi and bluetooth working. Only iissue is that the camera worked once but now wont launch. system seems a bit laggy sometimes and phone is quite warm when just browsing through the ui.

Incall audio is working..you can make a call or not?
20th January 2018, 02:01 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
downloading now
my N920T currently on L14.1, I'll flash this and see.

Good Work and thank you for the initiative
20th January 2018, 06:12 PM |#20  
Flag M'SAKEN
Thanks Meter: 1,108

More
FIX FRONT CAM AND VIDEO RECORD
https://mega.nz/#!kxlUVJ5T!WWA2pGLKn...Qtcu04O0wpZ1FY
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbuga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blackbuga Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 06:32 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuga

FIX FRONT CAM AND VIDEO RECORD
https://mega.nz/#!kxlUVJ5T!WWA2pGLKn...Qtcu04O0wpZ1FY

did you try it ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)