Nand Erase In ODIN ( *** SOLVED *** )

Search This thread

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Guys,

I need an urgent help. Here is my Story..

Using 9208 Note 5 model. After trying different custom roms i tried to flash stock firmware using Odin. Did everything correctly. Unfortunately i checked Nand Erase all option too. The result is my Note 5 stuck at Samsung DimDim logo. For almost 1 hour. Tried reflash several times but no luck..

So i flashed twrp and wipe data and factory reset and reboot. Its works. But problem with voLTE. No voLTE working. I know flashing JIO voLTE fix will solve this but i need a solution for this Odin. I dont want to flash voLTE fix.

Can someone help me pls.. How to bypass that Samsung logo without flashing Twrp.. ?

Last edited:

MrMike2182

Dec 6, 2014
Atlanta
Guys,

I need an urgent help. Here is my Story..

Using 9208 Note 5 model. After trying different custom roms i tried to flash stock firmware using Odin. Did everything correctly. Unfortunately i checked Nand Erase all option too. The result is my Note 5 stuck at Samsung DimDim logo. For almost 1 hour. Tried reflash several times but no luck..

So i flashed twrp and wipe data and factory reset and reboot. Its works. But problem with voLTE. No voLTE working. I know flashing JIO voLTE fix will solve this but i need a solution for this Odin. I dont want to flash voLTE fix.

Can someone help me pls.. How to bypass that Samsung logo without flashing Twrp.. ?

Well that's because you erased everything including your partitions so now you need to find the .PIT file for your exact model and select it in odin while flashing the firmware again.

Reactions: Wuttodo and Rajeev

Rajeev

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Well that's because you erased everything including your partitions so now you need to find the .PIT file for your exact model and select it in odin while flashing the firmware again.

Thanks bro. I found mine. So there is option to choose PIT in Odin ?
@MrMike2182

Thanks alot for saving me. Now everything works perfect. Thanks again..

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMike2182

Amolxp

Apr 1, 2019
Nagpur

My S7 edge stuck in bootloop sometimes No Command and Fail to open recovery_cause (No such file or directory) after Android 8.0 update, i do the every solution provided on the internet but its not done. After watch your thread i understand what is happening with my phone and i want to do the Nand Erase & Re-Partition for the same.
please help me to find the .pit file for erase nand and re partition.
Your support will save my phone.
Millions of thanks.

MrMike2182

Dec 6, 2014
Atlanta
My S7 edge stuck in bootloop sometimes No Command and Fail to open recovery_cause (No such file or directory) after Android 8.0 update, i do the every solution provided on the internet but its not done. After watch your thread i understand what is happening with my phone and i want to do the Nand Erase & Re-Partition for the same.
please help me to find the .pit file for erase nand and re partition.
Your support will save my phone.
Millions of thanks.

I need to know the firmware version that you were on before this problem started.. The PIT file is always inside of the firmware you download all you need to is unzip it from within the .zip..

Reactions: Amolxp

Amolxp

Apr 1, 2019
Nagpur
I need to know the firmware version that you were on before this problem started.. The PIT file is always inside of the firmware you download all you need to is unzip it from within the .zip..

Thanks for your kind response, after update of the firmware current version is G935FXXS4ESC6 and before update G935FXXS3ERJ2 and i forgot the previous version of Android 7.0. Can downgrade of Android version will fix the same, if yes please let me know how to downgrade the android version.
Thanks you so much

MrMike2182

Dec 6, 2014
Atlanta
Thanks for your kind response, after update of the firmware current version is G935FXXS4ESC6 and before update G935FXXS3ERJ2 and i forgot the previous version of Android 7.0. Can downgrade of Android version will fix the same, if yes please let me know how to downgrade the android version.
Thanks you so much

You can only downgrade if you have firmware that's bootloader version 4 because you're currently on bootloader version 4 and you cannot go back down to bootloader version 3 or earlier because that's been blocked by Sammy.. If you need the PIT file it's inside of the firmware that you downloaded you just need to extract it from the file. If you have the firmware G935FXXS4ESC6 then unzip it and then unzip them again and you'll find the PIT file in there.. It's usually inside of the CSC .tar file.

Reactions: Amolxp

Amolxp

Apr 1, 2019
Nagpur
You can only downgrade if you have firmware that's bootloader version 4 because you're currently on bootloader version 4 and you cannot go back down to bootloader version 3 or earlier because that's been blocked by Sammy.. If you need the PIT file it's inside of the firmware that you downloaded you just need to extract it from the file. If you have the firmware G935FXXS4ESC6 then unzip it and then unzip them again and you'll find the PIT file in there.. It's usually inside of the CSC .tar file.

Thanks for your kind support, as per your suggestion after unzip the csc file i found the pit file . Now should i select Nand Erase & Re-Partition options after inserting the pit file. Is it safe to select these options?
I have flash so many time with same firmware, flashing was ok but still i'm facing same problem.
Millions of Thanks

MrMike2182

Dec 6, 2014
Atlanta
Thanks for your kind support, as per your suggestion after unzip the csc file i found the pit file . Now should i select Nand Erase & Re-Partition options after inserting the pit file. Is it safe to select these options?
I have flash so many time with same firmware, flashing was ok but still i'm facing same problem.
Millions of Thanks

You can do that yes and if that doesn't fix your problem then there must be something wrong with the phone itself. For your information though you're asking for help in the Galaxy Note 5 thread but you're on a Galaxy S7 Edge.. I do think a moderator might end up moving this to the correct place.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts