Stock and custom recovery freezes after 10 sec

Search This thread

Moonshodw

Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone
I have a problem with my note 5 SM-N920P it's in a endless bootloop state and now i'm trying to boot into recovery after flashing a stock rom to wipe the cache and data for the device to boot into system , but the recovery stock or custom freezes and become unresponsive after 10 sec i have tried everything !
Thanks

youssefjoe

Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone
I have a problem with my note 5 SM-N920P it's in a endless bootloop state and now i'm trying to boot into recovery after flashing a stock rom to wipe the cache and data for the device to boot into system , but the recovery stock or custom freezes and become unresponsive after 10 sec i have tried everything !
Thanks

At the beginning the phone was freezing while charging then it starts to freeze during the day.
I did factory reset then wipe cache to fix the problem then it became even worse.
It freezes everywhere even in recovery mode
I don't know what to do

Reactions: Moonshodw

Moonshodw

Jun 4, 2017
At the beginning the phone was freezing while charging then it starts to freeze during the day.
I did factory reset then wipe cache to fix the problem then it became even worse.
I don't know what to do

So u have the same problem as i do
Fells bad man :(
If only there is someone who could help us

Last edited:
Yeah i somehow know that after trying everything , but do u think there is a issue with Kernel , crazy idea :D

Try to install another kernel ? If you can't install kernel or rom or after the installation process the phone stayed rebooting it definitely hardware issue ....

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I am afraid it freezes while flashing the room :/

It's hardware issue .....

Reactions: Moonshodw

Moonshodw

Jun 4, 2017
Try to install another kernel ? If you can't install kernel or rom or after the installation process the phone stayed rebooting it definitely hardware issue ....

I have already tried to flash a Kernel and it didn't work , now i know for sure it's a hardware issue :crying: Rip

Thanks for taking the time to help us :)

Last edited:

godkingofcanada

Nov 13, 2013
Flash a different custom recovery and try a stock like Rom. One with touchwiz. Dr ketans Rom is good. I had this issue with an old moto milestone froyo droid and it was because the recovery was not the proper one for the phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone
    Thanks

I don't know what to do
    Moonshodw and youssefjoe
    Hello , did you tried odin mode and reflash the stock firmware.....
    I'm sure it's a hardware issue not software .... Sooory to tell you that ......;)
    Yeah i somehow know that after trying everything , but do u think there is a issue with Kernel , crazy idea :D

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I am afraid it freezes while flashing the room :/

It's hardware issue .....