[KERNEL] [5.1.1/OK2] [ENFORCING] [10 DEC] GuNDaL 3.5 (n9200HK || n9208TW) DualSim

Search This thread

gundal

Aug 10, 2010
VancouverIsland
Happy new year..
no sir, I made 0 modifications to the sboot file I provided.
I simply extracted it from the tarball and then repacked it into its own tarball in the same USTAR format that all sammy firmware comes in.

In my experience I have 3 issues or similar negative responses when flashing firmware

I've seen it fail because:
1) CROM lock wasnt removed (for variants such as the 9200 and 9208 that have it)
2) OEM UNLOCK was not turned on (if you reflash entire rom you might need to do this again? it is the default)
3) OLD VERSION OF ODIN CANNOT FLASH s6 and up. you need (im on my macbook I cant even remember what the proper version is now.... BE CAREFUL WHEN SEARCHIGN FOR A NEW VERSION, odin tends to get targetted for embedded malicious code.)
4) A cable that isnt sammy (more then just sammy work, but lots of cables cant do fast charge, and some cant do data only power, etc etc)

and of course last but not least... did you update to a new version of a bootloader that I havent mentioned in any of these threads? they didnt do it with the one I gave you, but eventually trhey will make a bootloader that blocks downgrading..
please ensure that you have the correct usb drivers and the correct odin version and then show me the exact odin response (screenshot would be ideal) and what bootloader are you on now?

Reactions: velu99

gundal

Aug 10, 2010
VancouverIsland
SIr I have question, presently OL1 firmware,rooted, if I flash OK2 SBOOT can it allow TWRP and install custom rom?

See I didn't even know OL1 was released. From what it seems from both these recent reports, my guess is that OL1 is a bootloader that blocks downgrading.. try to flash mine, if it doesnt work then thats the case... i tried very hard to stress this fact, to stop you guys from updating the bootloader unless 100% neccesarry for new firwarme

velu99

Sep 15, 2008
Chennai
See I didn't even know OL1 was released. From what it seems from both these recent reports, my guess is that OL1 is a bootloader that blocks downgrading.. try to flash mine, if it doesnt work then thats the case... i tried very hard to stress this fact, to stop you guys from updating the bootloader unless 100% neccesarry for new firwarme
Thank you sir, I will try OK2 SBOOT and update you whether it is working with OL1 firmware

gundal

Aug 10, 2010
VancouverIsland
Thank you sir, I will try OK2 SBOOT and update you whether it is working with OL1 firmware

Thank you

and of course last but not least... did you update to a new version of a bootloader that I havent mentioned in any of these threads? they didnt do it with the one I gave you, but eventually trhey will make a bootloader that blocks downgrading..
please ensure that you have the correct usb drivers and the correct odin version and then show me the exact odin response (screenshot would be ideal) and what bootloader are you on now?

@Kyrillos can you chime in on this? I am surprised to not have heard back yet you are usually all over it. I hope its not the case and you arent stuck with an unrootable device but please let us know if you are so we can avoid the same mistake and try to find a work around

Kyrillos

Oct 4, 2007
Thank you

@Kyrillos can you chime in on this? I am surprised to not have heard back yet you are usually all over it. I hope its not the case and you arent stuck with an unrootable device but please let us know if you are so we can avoid the same mistake and try to find a work around
@gundal, i saw the thread but couldn't find the firmware in sammobile. I am usomg oka2, which as per sammobile is the latest firmware for 9200 (hong kong). :)

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Kyrillos

Oct 4, 2007
The one you mention is open china. Not using those

Attachments

• n9200_OJ9_BOOTLOADER_ALLOWS_OKA-TWRP.tar
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Kyrillos

Oct 4, 2007
@gundal not sure what fo you mean by stuck? I am still on OKA. Did not update to chinese firmware. If you refer to my previous issue of not being able to flash firmware, i figured it out :)

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Hi! I just flashed your 9208 kernel on 920 CD. So far so good. The only issue that I have is that when I receive a call other party doesn't hear me. I have the same issue with skyhigh kernel.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

d67c596982bd5ad951957d13d4765dad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

gcappa

Oct 20, 2010
Toronto
I was on OL1 on n9208, was a nightmare for me to figure put why twrp wouldn't flash. The sboot ok2 allow twrp file worked for me.

But now I can't get mobile network on any roms that I flash.

CaP MoDy

Mar 25, 2017
Plz need help i flashed magsik with twrb tgen i got bootloop so i flashed device with stock rom from sammobile and problem shown insert sim card to acces internet...plz need help how to fix it plz ???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SAMSUNG OSRC COMMENTS DELIVERY NOTIFICATION]
    model name : SM-N9200HK NOBLELTEHK
    Dear Customer,
    We are pleased to provide you the source code of SM-N9200_HK.
    You can download the source code from the site below: http://opensource.samsung.com
    Thank you.
    Sincerely yours,
    Samsung OSRC Team
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sender : GuNDaL (xxxxxx@gmail.com)
    Date : 2015-10-31 08:09:34 (GMT+09:00)
    May I please get the latest sources for the n9200hk nobleltehk, The N9200ZHU2AOJ9 firmware
    Thanks
    GuNDaL

[SAMSUNG OSRC COMMENTS DELIVERY NOTIFICATION]
    classification : Mobile Phone
    model name : SM-N9200_HK
    Dear Customer,
    We are pleased to provide you the source code of SM-N9200_HK.
    You can download the source code from the site below: http://opensource.samsung.com
    Thank you.
    Sincerely yours,
    Samsung OSRC Team

----- Original Message -----
    Sender : gundal (xxxxxx@gmail.com)
    Date : 2015-09-27 17:32:39 (GMT+09:00)

May I please get the latest source code for nobleltehk/nobleltezh
    The n9200ZHU1AOI1 firmware.

Woot let the fun begin!

Note: I take no responsibility for any damage YOU do to your device.
    If you have the hong kong 9200, this will be compatible!
    This device uses a exynos7420 processor and Qualcomm modem unlike most other variants of the Note 5
    If you flash this kernel and are using it daily please do me a small favour and post here that it's working for you, knowing more people are actively using this will prompt me to release more often.
    nobleltehk n9200 dual sim kernel built from n9200ZHU1AOI1 sources
    ##################################################
    and as of Dec 10th 2015.. i've released n9208 version!! based on OKA sources (tested on OJ3 rom)
    ##################################################
    Old Project with SELinux Permissive hardcoded

• Version 1.0 -roots device, installs supersu & synapse, sets selinux to permissive
    • (*) Version 1.1 - adds exynos universal power controls for undervolting, hpm auto adjusting voltages and power optimizations
    • (X) Version 1.2 - Apollo is now underclocked to 200mhz and overclocked to 2000mhz, Atlas is overclocked to 2.5ghz. Both allow undervolting to 400mv (probably unstable for everyone but the ability is there.. I run a53 200mhz at 475mv) (this version will bootloop unless you have a synapse config saved to lower the max frequencies allowed)
    • (*) Version 1.3 - Fixed issue with interactive governor scaling to unsupported overclocked frequencies,
      the kernel now sets the default shipped frequencies to the interactive governor upon reboot. If you override in Synapse then it will override those upon boot.
      Enabled the following governors: Conservative, Ondemand.
      Synapse can now change governors on both cpus.

• (B) Version 1.4 - updated busybox, removed conservative and ondemand governors (interactive is what you want to use, as it fully utilizes the big.Little architecture), returned governor frequency policy to stock settings, but still generate the full freq and volt_table to all under/overclocking that was supplied in sources. Some optimizations to power scheduling, changed ramdisk compression to lzo.

• (X) Version 1.5 - removed kernel is not SEANDROID enforcing message on boot, added row scheduler, set row to default I/O scheduler, synapse can override this.

I am starting this project over... thanks to @garyd9 for the Enforcing with root threads that prompted me to do so.
    :good:

Changelog:

(*)Version 1.0-Enforcing

• REBASE kernel back to OI1 Sources
    • RETAIN SELinux Enforcing by patching sepolicy with SuperSU-2.49 -- thanks to @Chainfire for his work on su/sepolicy
    • ROOT system by installing SuperSU-2.52
    • 100% Stock Samsung compiled kernel with ramdisk modifications to fstab, sepolicy, init, /res and /sbin, and init.rc fix deep sleep service call
    • Adds Synapse for configuration of options

(*) Version 2.0-Enforcing

• adds exynos universal power controls for undervolting, hpm auto adjusting voltages and power optimizations
    • CPU Frequency range for Apollo 200mhz-2000Mhz
    • CPU Frequency Atlas 800mhz-2496Mhz
    • CPU Voltage range for Apollo 400mV-1175mV
    • CPU Voltage range for Atlas 450mV-1125mV
    • Adds row as scheduler
    • Adds support for tweaking Memory, I/O
    • Tweakable Cache Scrolling
    • SELinux Toggle built into Synapse(every boot reverts to Enforcing)
    • Kernel default.prop uses FHA instead of DHA (remove any dha line you have from build.prop)

EDIT: After 45+ hours (chose to reboot at 70 hours to continue flashing) of -100mv undervolt and 2.4ghz overclock (actually in use) I am very happy to mark 2.0 stable :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(*) Version 2.2-Enforcing
    2.2 changes only two things, it fixes the backup/restore profile bug and it reverts the MDNIE controls because you couldn't select anything but adaptive with 2.0
    Installs sqlite3 to /system/bin
    Modifies all the ramdisk scripts to give the end user the option on his implementation of busybox while still retaining all functionality for users who just flash and go.

In other words... busybox is installed with the kernel on each boot to /sbin however all kernel features that are loaded by script attempt to check for /system/xbin/busybox and /system/bin/busybox.
    If you want to use an alternative version of busybox, just install it to /system/xbin or /system/bin and the kernel will stop using the /sbin busybox and use your custom installed one (do not have the busybox application remove the version of busybox in /sbin on each boot)

(B)Version 2.3-Enforcing

• optimizations to battery efficiency, CPUIdle, hmp task packing, c-state residency
    • lz4 compression added, zswap is lz4 compressed
    note* 2.3 will say 2-2 in Synapse as I forgot to update it there, you can confirm you are on 203 by looking in About > Device > Software Version > Kernel Version, I always set the build # to equal the version num. 2.0 was #200 2.1 was 201 3.5 will be 305, as only a valid number is allowed in this field.

(B)Version 2.4-Enforcing

• Added Arizona Audio Controls in Synapse
    • The controls use the audio SoC's integrated hardware equalizers to allow fine tuning of the headphone jack port, per channel
    • Fixed a bug (in the installer) where if you already had SuperSu installed on your system (regardless of version) it would not update it, and thus not boot for anyone who has SuperSu version < 2.52/ The install script now does an md5 on supersu if it finds it and installs if it doesnt match the official 2.52beta supersu.apk

(B)Version 2.5-Enforcing

Install Instructions:
    Install TWRP or other recovery
    Flash Kernel
    If you have never flashed my kernel or an selinux enforcing kernel then flash
    SuperSU 2.52 or newer found here

Fixed bugs related to users who havent rooted yet
    Fixed bugs related to busybox and uci

CONFIRMED: Working with OJ9 Bootloader and System

(*)Version 3.0-Enforcing

Install Instructions:
    Flash Kernel
    If you have never flashed my kernel or an selinux enforcing rooted kernel then flash

Changelog:
    • Patched Linux from 3.10.61 -> 3.10.92
    • Fixed all compile-time issues with the linux paths and there was lots
    • Add a few commits related to Kernel cpuidle and power management

3.0 is marked stable.

(B)Version 3.1-Enforcing

Install Instructions:
    Flash Kernel
    If you have never flashed my kernel or an selinux enforcing kernel then flash

Changelog:
    • Dynamic FSYNC
    • Added Frandom Char generator
    • Recovered 2megs of space in the kernel so now:
    • we are able to use LZOP compression for the ramdisk which decompresses faster during boot
    • the busybox included with the kernel is all you need, can still choose to ovverride busybox if needed
    • HMP optimizations

3.1 is released, OJ9 sources were released by samsung overnight rebase will happen for next release

(B)Version 3.5-Enforcing
    Changelog:
    • Rebased kernel onto N9200ZHU2OJ9 sources. VERY happy to see this source delivered to me by samsung OSRC in record time, 4 days.. from my request to receipt of request (next day) and then downloadable it took me over a month to get the canadian s6 sources... and two weeks for them to even acknowledge so.. this is huge, and the fact that we are already on J9, n9200hk firmware release has been steady released every month (Aug was OH4, Sep was OI1 and Oct was OJ9) for samsungHK :D so as for rumors I have previously read that said this phone wasn't getting support.. it appears very much otherwise.
    • Enabled DNS resolve support
    • Enabled WiMAX broadband support (untested yet but my provider definitely supports the boosted speeds and I noticed they were gone so im pumped to see this was default disabled)
    • Enabled Bluetooth HIDP protocol
    • Enabled Bluetooth BNEP protocol (pan network)
    • Enabled Bluetooth usb support
    • Atheros Firmware downloader to upgrade Bluetooth chipset
    • CAN bus support for hooking up directly to an OBD port of a vehicle
    • Enable FM RADIO
    • Enable support for usb mice(and apple magicpad), usb dongle keyboards, and gamepads (logitech, microsoft sidewinder and xbox) to be used on phone with usb
    • Enable using your phone touchscreen as a mouse for your computer
    • Enable MHL hdmi over usb driver && MHL HDCP
    • Enabled support for USB DisplayLink drivers for external usb videocard to export to another monitor
    • Enabled VIRTUAL SOCKET SUPPORT!! aka allows your phone to be seen by hypervisor and or v/ms when plugged into usb
    <-- woot, now I can use adb directly from my ubuntu vm :D
    • Enabled many TCP algorithms
    • Attempting to enable additional nfc protocols (maybe secure nfc and encrypted nfc support) may also break nfc.. TESTING
    • Enabled USB OTG Mode

(*) denotes stable version (I won't mark it stable until my daily driver goes a full 24 hours without a reboot with my undervolted underclocked configuration)
    (B) = Beta version, pending feedback
    (X) = bugged version (zip should be removed)
    (WIP) = work in progress, eta TBD

Order of busybox utilized by Kernel

If /system/xbin/busybox exists this is used over /sbin.
    If /system/bin/busybox exists this is used over /sbin.
    If /system/bin AND /system/xbin contain a busybox the kernel will use the /system/bin/busybox
    If for any reason Synapse stops working or any other undesirable effects are noticed once you install a custom busybox just remove it and reboot, the /sbin busybox will take over again.

**please note: You need to install a custom busybox that contains the tar applet (to system/bin or system/xbin)

Using the backup profile tab:
    Taking a backup:

1. Open the tab, type memorable name into the Profile/Config Name: I used neg100
    2. Hit checkmark up top to apply that name.
    3. Hit Backup Current Profile
    4. Get a message about tar file being created
    5. Reboot your phone to make it show up in the list.. (not necessary until you want to restore)
    6. Synapse will now display that new tar in the list of backups

Restore profile:

1. Open the backup profile tab, select your newly added tar file in the selected profile section (first one)
    2. Press checkmark to apply the selection
    3. Hit restore selected profile
    4. Unfortunately Synapse has stopped (THIS IS EXPECTED)
    5. Reopen Synapse
    6. You will now notice that (similar to a 2 min reboot, or restoring the values to default) a bunch of the settings have temporarily been changed and Synapse gives you the option to hit X (and keep your BACKUP RESTORED SETTINGS) or push Checkmark and keep the settings you had BEFORE you restored the backup in.
    7. :D

XDA:DevDB Information
    GuNDaL's Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
    gundal, AndreiLux, arter97, chainfire, UpInTheAir, Xialou every other xda kernel dev
    Source Code: https://github.com/gundal/nobleltehk.git

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.2
    Stable Release Date: 2015-10-31
    Current Beta Version: 3.5
    Beta Release Date: 2015-11-03

Created 2015-10-07
    Last Updated 2015-10-12

XDA:DevDB Information
    GuNDaL's Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
    gundal, AndreiLux, arter97, xialou, faux123, UpInTheAir, every other xda kernel dev, sammy
    Source Code: https://github.com/gundal/nobleltehk.git

Kernel Special Features: [Stable] [Efficient] [Fast] [Smooth] Underclocked A53, GPU, Overclocked A53, A57, GPU, Voltage controls for: A53,A57,GPU,BUSSES. Synapse with backup and restore settings

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.5
    Stable Release Date: 2015-12-10
    Current Beta Version: 4.0
    Beta Release Date: 2016-01-01

Created 2015-10-10
    Last Updated 2015-12-10
    IF YOU HAVE NEVER FLASHED ANYTHING ON YOUR N9200 YET
    PLEASE READ!

We have a LOCKED BOOTLOADER
    The following MUST be done to start flashing:

Open galaxy apps and search for CROM Service , you will find this apk its an official bootloader unlock from samsung, *IMPORTANT* as soon as you use this ap. you void your warranty and submit your imei to samsung, you also upon NEXT REBOOT will lose all your GAPPS AND any app you downloaded via playstore on that account!

IT IS possible to save it all. Heres what I did:
    1. Install CROM service apt from galaxy apps
    2. turn on Developer options > OEM UNLOCK
    3. run CROM Service to unlock bootloader
    4. reboot to download mode, flash twrp 2.8.7.0 from twrp.me/devices (the noblelteh dual sim one)
    5. take full backup of data, radio, efs, boot (don't even bother backing up system)
    6. reboot device (gapps gets wiped and apps are gone)
    7. reboot to download mode, reflash stock odin tar of same system version(i used OI1)
    8. reboot to download mode, reflash twrp recovery
    9. reboot to recovery, restore data, backup system, reboot
    10. you have your system back with gapps and every other app back to how it was before you CROM unlocked and lost gapps
    11. flash kernel with root and whatever else you want do with your phone

If you dont flash twrp and take a backup of your data right after you crom unlock you will lose your data related to any app downloaded from playstore.
    I have sold my n9200, tomorrow it goes..
    I also got the OKA sources from samsung a few days ago
    So tonight I will try to upgrade to OKA, and get twrp working, and get those newest sources merged and hopefully working and released before the device is gone.

Again I will still try after when marshmellow comes up to keep updating for you guys but ill need a dedicated tester or two to help.

Just flashed OKA.
    Reboot to recovery.
    Flash twrp
    Reboot recovery
    Excessive long wait time.... no boot
    I tried 5 different version of twrp that I have.. and arter's philz none worked... this bootloader isnt having it..
    heres my best solution for now
    I've packed up the sboot.bin from OJ9 into a tarball that can be flashed.
    Since its been confirmed that you can downgrade, instead of downloading just the system, you flash all of OKA, then downgrade just the sboot
    and then our same twp as before works fine, and you will have everything else up at OKA.

recap:
    ODIN flash OKA
    then flash this OJ9sboot.tar
    then flash twrp
    then flash my kernel
    then flash supersu 2.52
    then reboot

this is n9200 upgrade to OKA from OJ9

an odin tarball for our firmware looks like this
    sboot.bin -> bootloader which then executes recovery.img or boot.img depending on how you booted
    boot.img
    recovery.img
    system.img
    modem.bin
    cache.img

I have determined the culprit is the sboot.bin (OJ9 bootloader will boot the OKA cm.bin which will execute the recovery or boot just fine
    but if you update the sboot and not the cm it doesnt work, and if you update both the sboot and the cm, it will not execute boot.img or recovery.img..

edit: actually wth is cm.bin for, im not entirely sure

so here is the sboot.tar from the OJ9 firmware, just flash OKA then flash this tar and youll be able to then flash/boot into twrp and continue on with the OKA system.
    Q&A: How do I configure this kernel?

Q1. What are all these options in Synapse? how do I make my phone better with this kernel?
    A: Using provided voltage controls and synapse (written by Andreilux) one can tweak the voltages of the cpu to get maximum efficiency out of his SoC.

Q2: Is undervolting bad for my phone?
    A: Absolutely NOT! Is there risk? (see Q2.) In fact, it can be better for your phone then leaving it with stock voltages, which may be overdoing it and causing your phone to double as a hand warmer :)

Q3: Is there risk?
    A: Yes of course there is always a risk you fry your cpu, however the cpu itself is guarded to protect that from happening by forcing a kernel panic and rebooting the device. You are pretty safe to play around a few reboots wont hurt you.

Q4) Why should I undervolt? Doesn't sammy know whats best for my phone??
    A: LOL. C'mon now, lets be real, sammy wants one thing, your $$$ and the only thing they care about when it comes down to setting voltages is one number, a %, the % of devices that pass and aren't considered a defective SoC. Essentially, (not exactly as I have no inside source info) it works like this: When a phone is being tested prior to passing inspection it is driven through a series of stability tests (think antutu) this is used to verify that the device functions properly and the end user doesn't get a lemon, but if they run with a set of voltages labelled A and 43% of the phones tested failed the test, they keep the good ones, mark them group a and then raise the voltages and test again, marking the passing ones in group b etc etc, eventually they pass most of the phones and throw out the bad ones, the asv group file mentioned below shows you exactly which group your device is in, and the "bucket" voltages that it was given from the factory. These are FAR from optimal, they just happened to make your device pass, that means squat as far as im concerned, because your device moight have failed from the better group in only one cpu speed, each step should be tweaked independently. Otherwise, you are DEFINITELY wasting some unnecessary voltage on cpu cycles that inevitably cause your cpu to produce more heat than necessary and overheat itself.

Q5: Ok ok sammy doesn't know best but you DO RIGHT?!?
    A: Lol no, I don't, BUUT I do know how to find out the best values!

Q6: Awesome! now that you will figure out the best values I will obviously benefit from copying your config and then im set, best setup ever.
    A: No , no no! YOU haven't been reading.. I said EACH phone is unique and has a different cpu, check out your asv file and then use my config as a base and either raise or lower the voltages based on your asv numbers.

Q7: How do I use the backup/restore profile?
    A: Read the first post changelog, for Version2.2

For reference my config is going to be pasted here, this config will more then 90% likely NOT be the optimal stable voltages or settings for you, but will give you a reference to understand where you should tweak what and how to gauge that.

First thing you should do is open root browser and open the file
    /sys/kernel/debug/asv_summary <-- open this as a text file
    or in terminal emulator on your actual device or via adb shell # type
    Code:
    $: su
    #: cat /sys/kernel/debug/asv_summary
    this is the result
    Code:
    big:9, LITTLE:9, INT:9, MIF:9, G3D:11, ISP:9
    <- higher numbers in big and little means your chip is better then a lower numbered chip, it uses lower voltages set straight from the factory. Every device is tested to ensure it passes a stability test, if the device fails they try it at a lower asv group or higher voltages until it passes. These "bucket" voltages do not run your phone optimally, they just run your phone.. stable enough to leave the factory.

Thanks for reading.

Code:
    MY CONFIG -- DONT EXPECT THEM TO WORK FOR YOU JUST A REFERENCE
    UPDATED 2015-10-28 6:43AM PST
    A53 Max: 1500 mHz
    A53 Min: 300 mHz
    HPM 25 mV
    1500 1025mV
    1400 900mV
    1296 850mv
    1200 812.5mv
    1104 775mv
    1000 737.5mV
    900 700mV
    800 662mV
    700 631mV
    600 606mV
    500 581mV
    400 556.25mV
    300 518mV
    200 n/a

A57 Max 2400
    A57 Min 800
    HPM 18.75mV
    2400 1062mV
    2304 1000mV
    2200 987mV
    2100 975mV
    2000 937.5
    1896 900mv
    1800 862.25mV
    1704 831.25mV
    1600 800mV
    1500 768.75 mV
    1400 743.75mV
    1300 718.75mV
    1200 700mV
    1100 675mv
    1000 643.75v
    900 618.75mv
    800 575mv
    Code:
    GPU
    HMP 43.75
    ALL steps @ default
    Except 26MHz @ 593.75mV

BUSSES
    Code:
    HMP 18.75
    100 537
    133 537
    167 537
    29 543
    418 550
    543 606
    635 618
    836 662
    1026 700
    1264 712
    1464 750
    1552 787

Internal BUS
    100 650
    200 650
    266 650 
    334 668
    400 687
    500 700
    510 700
    520 706.25
    530 706
    540 712
    550 750
    560 750

500 600mV
    510 600
    520 625
    530 650
    540 700mV
    It looks like they put some work in.. The official ota talks about call stability, battery life, memory management, and the Android is updating apps loading screen on boot looks totally different

Not exactly sure what they changed.

I will see if I can host the file. Its 3.8gigs. Ill zip it then upload to Dropbox

here it is
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqke94cmnk7k30j/systemOKA.zip?dl=0 @Willyman @Tomleungyuethei

NOTE: DO NOT FLASH THIS ZIP... its meant to be extracted.. and then you flash the systemOKA.tar that's inside it using odin and AP (same button you use to flash entire rom)