#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Camcorder only works with Footej App
- HW video decoding does not work (falling back to ffmpeg right now)
Things that need to be improved:
- Move to OSS audio driver again (works for everything but incall audio, problem might be with libsecril-client, reverse engineering that library...)
- Full Exynos display IP acceleration
- Move to Mali R7P0 Marshmallow drivers (currently not working because Samsung made changes to private_handle_t in Marshmallow that need to be reverse engineered)
- Clean up hacks needed for camera (scene mode override in frameworks/av)
NOTE: You *must* first flash official Marshmallow before flashing CyanogenMod 13!
Builds can be flashed by your favorite recovery.
If you like my work, please consider donating a few bucks, it will help buying new devices and maintaining them (Most probably Exynos ones that no one else likes doing AOSP development on).
A *huge* shoutout to Javi Ferrer, macs18max, gladiac and others!
Without you guys the Exynos Open Source platform on CyanogenMod would not be where it is today.
CyanogenMod, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Source Code: http://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Last Updated 2016-12-16