[UNOFFICIAL][N920G/T/C]LineageOS 14.1 For Note 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mikimadm3

Nov 8, 2013
My mobile data is working fine on my 920C.
Omg, Indeed it was a APN login issue, mobile data working now... Awesome

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

One thing I noticed is that while having a phone conversation the proximity sensor turns off the display but doesn't disable the touch functions... Anybody else has this?

rohitsinghpu

Account currently disabled
Jul 30, 2014
GB
I see various issues for various devices.So guys how it'd be if you present the bugs with logcat along with your device info?.Would help me much to check what's going on..
Plz make 2 things working
1. Dual sim working
2. VOLTE working
3. ( If possible) add Spen features & samsung camera in this rom

luisoriera

Nov 3, 2014
This is pretty dank ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
I got a question. When the N920t version comes out, will it support the N920W8? Because in the previous build RaymanFX made when I tried to flash it on my N920W8 it will said that my model its not compatible, but it should be because the T model it's the same as the W8.

Albe96

Mar 10, 2016
This is pretty dank ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
I got a question. When the N920t version comes out, will it support the N920W8? Because in the previous build RaymanFX made when I tried to flash it on my N920W8 it will said that my model its not compatible, but it should be because the T model it's the same as the W8.
Honestly do this--> make a chart about all Note 5 models containing which ones are dual sim and and some general stuffs like what kind of variant it is like Verizon,T-Mob etc.BTW next time I'll present a build for N920W8 for sure then.

@Albe96 can you add support for g928f on this great build
I'll think about it

Albe96

Mar 10, 2016
I wish you all Merry Christmas! Enjoy this delightful day with your family/friends and with your closest love! Be safe and keep enjoying!

Attachments

• 852713248_61821.jpg
    852713248_61821.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 288

m.jordan89

Feb 9, 2014
Arouca
I installed it. It works good... It's a lot cooler and I didn't face that annoying call bug which I always faced in all LOS till now... So yeah so far it's good and I would really appreciate it if you could improve it further.

One thing I noticed is the signal drop. It is significantly higher than stock ROMS, and if you fix that, you could potentially get better battery of it... I don't find any other bug as of now... Will check and report the battery usage and deep sleep overnight:)

Lastly, though it is a lot cooler, still it gets warm to touch with just normal tasks like browsing and even writing this post on XDA... and I could feel that warmth. It's not hot to touch but just a bit warmer:)

Seasons greeting Albe96. Thanks for the rom. I've missed Lineage, so I really appreciate you making it available to me on my N920G.
I've only been using it for 13hrs so far but it seems to be working ok. The battery life is a bit average but after I do a full drain and usual "battery calibration" I will see the true usage. Otherwise its working great. I have the same issues that Androidsword stated above and to be honest his Nfuel roms are my usual drivers and the only roms to get me to 5hrs SOT so maybe he has some pointers

Great job

Reactions: AndroidSword

PRADEEPHONDA

Apr 5, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What’s working:
- Finally Supports N920G :eek:
- Audio
- Bootanimation
- Brightness Level
- Bluetooth
- Camera
- Fingerprint reader
- Microphone
- MTP
- NFC
- Wi-Fi
- RIL
- Torch
- Capacitive buttons
- Torch
- Wi-Fi Hotspot

What’s not working:
- Testing!

Instructions:
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Reboot

Downloads :
Builds : See below
Root Addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/

RELEASES:
N920G: Go Here
N920C: - Soon
N920T: - Soon

Credits :
@kabodos - All Thanks To Him! He Gave Me Server,Internet Everytime And Everywhere I Need! So Much Thanks

Hit The Thanks Button If You Like My Work!

If you like my work and want to support this project,consider a donation!

Thank You! :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
Albe96, RaymanFX
Source Code:https://github.com/Alberteno

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Firmware Required: Samsung N Firmware

Version Information

Created 2017-12-22
Last Updated 2017-12-22

Screenshots pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What’s working:
    - Finally Supports N920G :eek:
    - Audio
    - Bootanimation
    - Brightness Level
    - Bluetooth
    - Camera
    - Fingerprint reader
    - Microphone
    - MTP
    - NFC
    - Wi-Fi
    - RIL
    - Torch
    - Capacitive buttons
    - Torch
    - Wi-Fi Hotspot

What’s not working:
    - Testing!

Instructions:
    - Download the latest build and gapps
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash the latest build and gapps
    - Reboot

Downloads :
    Builds : See below
    Root Addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
    Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/

RELEASES:
    N920G: Go Here
    N920C: - Soon
    N920T: - Soon

Credits :
    @kabodos - All Thanks To Him! He Gave Me Server,Internet Everytime And Everywhere I Need! So Much Thanks

3W2CaNQ.png

Join Note 5 AOSP Development Telegram Group Here-->>https://t.me/aosp_development_note5

Hit The Thanks Button If You Like My Work!

If you like my work and want to support this project,consider a donation!

Thank You! :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
    Albe96, RaymanFX
    Source Code: https://github.com/Alberteno

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Firmware Required: Samsung N Firmware

Version Information

Created 2017-12-22
    Last Updated 2018-01-16
    I wish you all Merry Christmas! Enjoy this delightful day with your family/friends and with your closest love! Be safe and keep enjoying!
    Happy New Year Friends! Hope You Can Reach To Your Goals And Do Things You Haven't Done Last Year. ?

So Best Of Luck And Stay Tuned.
    N920T And N920C build may arrive tomorrow!
    I'd have dropped the builds today.But the lineage has a github problem.So it doesn't synced.

:( darn
    Yeah I have nothing to do with it. ?
    What else I can do is drop more aosp roms for Note 5.But if I got time ?