Huawei Nova 3i.. OEM Unlock and Root?

Search This thread

Jan oatcoal

Oct 26, 2018
I'm quite interested in buying this device (Nova 3i), but it's very important to me that i can root it.

I've noticed that the option "OEM Unlock" is not greyed out, and can be easily enabled, at least in the devices that are sold in my country.

So the question is:
Is it enought to enable "OEM Unlock" in "Developer Options" from the phone settings to unlock the bootloader and I can simply install TWRP afterthat?

Or do I still have to unlock it using unlock key from Huawei Website (which is unavailable)?

And if not, is there any other way to root it? Has anyone had luck in rooting it (e.g. Kingroot, etc)?

Thanks in advance.

Xial Xahab

Jun 19, 2016
I'm quite interested in buying this device (Nova 3i), but it's very important to me that i can root it.

I've noticed that the option "OEM Unlock" is not greyed out, and can be easily enabled, at least in the devices that are sold in my country.

So the question is:
Is it enought to enable "OEM Unlock" in "Developer Options" from the phone settings to unlock the bootloader and I can simply install TWRP afterthat?

Or do I still have to unlock it using unlock key from Huawei Website (which is unavailable)?

And if not, is there any other way to root it? Has anyone had luck in rooting it (e.g. Kingroot, etc)?

Thanks in advance.
Have tried king root.... Stuck at 1 percent not hoing any further and its bootloader is still locked so we need to wait till we can get someone to unlock it

Reactions: hakim22221

jioleight

Feb 18, 2011
CEBU CITY

So the question is:

Thanks in advance.

pls check PHONE status in Fastboot and rescue mode. I have the nova 3i INE-LX2 it says its unlocked.

Attachments

• 20181103_200947.jpg
    20181103_200947.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 4,302
Reactions: Zeerox

Zeerox

Aug 28, 2020
How you did it

How you did it please share The method i try about 5 app no one open it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So the question is:

Thanks in advance.
    Have tried king root.... Stuck at 1 percent not hoing any further and its bootloader is still locked so we need to wait till we can get someone to unlock it

So the question is:

Thanks in advance.

pls check PHONE status in Fastboot and rescue mode. I have the nova 3i INE-LX2 it says its unlocked.