LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei Nova CAN-L11
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
1) If you've found a bug, please report it along with a logcat.
2) If you experience a random reboot, please share /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops.
3) It should work on all models, just like LOS 13.
4) Lineage`s root is included (Settings > Developer Options > Root Access. If you want to install Magisk or something else, please uninstall Lineage`s root by flashing addonsu-remove-14.1-arm64-signed.zip in TWRP before installing Magisk or something else.
5) I would appreciate if you could write the Nova model on which you've flashed LOS14, if your model is other than CAN-L11.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- Camera and Camcorder(video recorder)
- Video Playback
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Audio ( Recording and Playback )
- Notification LED
- FM Radio
What's not working / bugs:
- Camera is / looks zoomed when recording a video (it seems to be same on stock)
Starting with January 2018 builds you need Nougat /product partition otherwise you'll get bootloop. To get Nougat product partition, you must install / flash EMUI 5 or restore this TWRP backup of Nougat /product partition (more details here). You don't know how to restore that backup? Check the steps from this post.
Make sure you meet the requirements listed above.
- Download the ROM and put it on sdcard. If you want GAPPS too, then download Open Gapps too (choose arm64, 7.1 and pico).
- Reboot in TWRP by pressing all 3 buttons (Volume UP + Volume Down + Power).
- Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik-cache.
- Flash the ROM from the directory where you've placed it.
- Flash GAPPS (OPTIONALLY).
ANDROIDFILEHOST | MEDIAFIRE
You don't have to, but if you like my work and you wish to support the development:
Donate via PayPal:
I would use the money to upgrade my PC, so i can build with my own PC instead relaying on Google Cloud Platform.
@ Google for their cloud platform and free trial
[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 [25.05.2018], ROM for the Huawei Nova/Nova Plus
#Henkate, Grarak, gt_o
Source Code: https://github.com/skinzor/android_k...awei_msm8953-1
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader, TWRP
Last Updated 2018-05-25