OEM skin/software

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Are you comfortable in your own skin? Is your phone comfortable in its skin? Rate this thread to express how you deem the skin on the Nubia Red Magic 5G. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it adds just the right amount of features, it's visually pleasing, and overall it's additive to the experience. If this is a Nexus phone (you didn't think we hand-wrote all of these prompts, did you?) then use this rating to indicate how the latest version of Android looks to you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

DiMatador

Jul 21, 2011
Here is where they come up a little short... The skin is boring or you will get bored fast of it.
Software was super bugging when i got it but i have updated it to 3.11 and since it has improved sooo much

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

adrienfr

May 20, 2020
Are you comfortable in your own skin? Is your phone comfortable in its skin? Rate this thread to express how you deem the skin on the Nubia Red Magic 5G. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it adds just the right amount of features, it's visually pleasing, and overall it's additive to the experience. If this is a Nexus phone (you didn't think we hand-wrote all of these prompts, did you?) then use this rating to indicate how the latest version of Android looks to you.

Now with the last update it's almost perfect for me. less buggy than my Xiaomi 9S. Some improvements, like Desktop mode and it's the perfect phone

Battery is almost 4 days for normal use

Reactions: kpirnie

Shubhamtkd

Jul 29, 2016
Can anyone port whole working game space with all feature like boost, recording etc for oneplus 8 pro
I will pay for the work
Contact me on Telegram https://t.me/darkforcelord

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Can anyone port nubia red magic game space with all feature like boost, recording etc for oneplus 8 pro
I will pay for the work
Contact me on Telegram https://t.me/darkforcelord

outlaw1985

Sep 23, 2020
We all have our own reasons for loving Android, ranging from our favourite OEMs design language to a great feature that can’t be found elsewhere, or perhaps just a great value price point. This is mostly thanks to some healthy competition and a sprinkling of strong product diversity. But this isn’t just true for hardware, Android software can be just as diverse, as OEMs attempt to put their own spin on things in a bid to stand out. Some more successfully than others, it has to be said.

Love them or loathe them, various OEM skins have enhanced and even innovated enough on stock Android to even become incorporated as key features in future versions. Despite the odd disaster, on the whole custom OEM skins and software have been a good thing for the broader ecosystem. Here are just some of the ways that OEM skins have benefited stock Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Now with the last update it's almost perfect for me. less buggy than my Xiaomi 9S. Some improvements, like Desktop mode and it's the perfect phone

Battery is almost 4 days for normal use