FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HOW-TO][WORKAROUND] Use GApps on the Nubia X

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2018, 11:49 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
here is th escreen after root
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...lTNEVzNkZ4QVh3
13th December 2018, 01:21 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Simple fix.
Do what I told you. Read my pervious post.
13th December 2018, 01:59 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by br_other

Simple fix.
Do what I told you. Read my pervious post.

I read but it's not so clear you mentioned something like 2 programs witch program are you referring too?. Also if you saw my picture I think the software must been reinstalled. I normally works with Samsung and having all the software to fix it but Nubia it's something new for me . Thank you very much for your help.
13th December 2018, 10:58 AM |#14  
Teeemoo's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Br_other refers to the original Chinese link (see the tutorial there is the link somewhere).

The new tool includes a fastboot option.
Try to get the new download, otherwise I will reupload it later.

Otherwise:
Your bootloader is unlocked and a wrong bootimage was flashed.
So basically to repair you need to get into fastboot or recovery by pressing (phone must be off) volume down or up with the power button simultaneously.

If this still works you can download the official firmware, extract the boot.img out there and reflash it with ADB.

Basically adb flash boot boot.img
14th December 2018, 03:25 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello. Thanks so much for the tutorial.

I have finished all the steps, however when I open playstore, stuck at "checking info" status. What could have I done Wong? Or missed any.

nubiaX
Thanks
14th December 2018, 07:06 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
phone is brick now
Hi guys

let me explain you whats going on with my phone ... But first i would like to thanks @Teeemoo and @br_other they've helping me a lot with my rooting issues but since then my phone is in boot loop mode and i can't use anymore I read everywhere on the net to found a solution but it's seems to not having anything works!!!! To do a short story my phone was working fine with the chinese rom but was useless without google play services. i was waiting every day for a root or global rom to flashed. Last week i receive a OTA software update version 2.19 so i did the update. 2 days ago i saw a post with all the instructions to root the phone and install the google framework with working apps in the main pages, not like the stupid sand box that was terrible to use. I followed the instruction and root the phone . After the root complete the phone reboot in bootloop mode and with no way to recovery my original software. I've posted my issues in this forum and get help from 2 member mentioned above. They told me to found the other root file with fastboot recovery it was really hard to found because the link is not active anymore but i finally found and install. I've put my phone in fast boot mode and try to recovery but i always had the same error message see the pictures attached. I decide to do more researched on the net and i found a way to install the boot loader IMG using ADB command . I try to install but i realize by making some test that my bootloader is not unlocked so i'm not able to install the image . I d'ont know what can i do now but i think i will throw my phone out the windows .......


sorry for my english is not my primary language
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181212_153437.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	262.6 KB
ID:	4665885   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181213_160114.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	4665886   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181213_123619.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	4665889   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181213_160425.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	4665890  
14th December 2018, 07:13 PM |#17  
Teeemoo's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuvocell

Hi guys

let me explain you whats going on with my phone ... But first i would like to thanks @Teeemoo and @br-other they've helping me a lot with my rooting issues but since then my phone is in boot loop mode and i can't use anymore I read everywhere on the net to found a solution but it's seems to not having anything works!!!! To do a short story my phone was working fine with the chinese rom but was useless without google play services. i was waiting every day for a root or global rom to flashed. Last week i receive a OTA software update version 2.19 so i did the update. 2 days ago i saw a post with all the instructions to root the phone and install the google framework with working apps in the main pages, not like the stupid sand box that was terrible to use. I followed the instruction and root the phone . After the root complete the phone reboot in bootloop mode and with no way to recovery my original software. I've posted my issues in this forum and get help from 2 member mentioned above. They told me to found the other root file with fastboot recovery it was really hard to found because the link is not active anymore but i finally found and install. I've put my phone in fast boot mode and try to recovery but i always had the same error message see the pictures attached. I decide to do more researched on the net and i found a way to install the boot loader IMG using ADB command . I try to install but i realize by making some test that my bootloader is not unlocked so i'm not able to install the image . I d'ont know what can i do now but i think i will throw my phone out the windows .......


sorry for my english is not my primary language

Try this via ADB:
Code:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX616J
and then
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
14th December 2018, 07:22 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeemoo

Try this via ADB:

Code:
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX616J
and then
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

doesnt work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181214_141907.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	264.0 KB
ID:	4665895  
14th December 2018, 07:23 PM |#19  
Teeemoo's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuvocell

doesnt work

Because you need to replace the 'boot.img' part with the location of ur boot.img file.
If you don't have the boot image, tell me and I will extract it for you.

Cheers
14th December 2018, 07:32 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeemoo

Because you need to replace the 'boot.img' part with the location of ur boot.img file.
If you don't have the boot image, tell me and I will extract it for you.

Cheers

let me explain you what i did . i download the oem firmware and extract it then i took the boot image file and copy to the C drive and replace the name by recovery.img. is that is correct ?
14th December 2018, 07:38 PM |#21  
Teeemoo's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuvocell

let me explain you what i did . i download the oem firmware and extract it then i took the boot image file and copy to the C drive and replace the name by recovery.img. is that is correct ?

Oof.
Alright.

You need to extract 2 files from the oem firmware (open the download with WinRAR and copy the files out of the directory):
boot.img and recovery.img

You can't rename the files to whatever you want - you need to keep them how they are.
Move them to a folder and open a terminal by Shift + Rightclick inside the folder -> Open CMD (or powershell) window.
Or just open CMD and go to the folder manually by typing
Code:
cd <yourfolder/folder/>
Now you can just type the commands above.

Code:
adb flash recovery recovery.img
and
Code:
adb flash boot boot.img
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nubia, nx616j, root, tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes