/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
You tell me
device nx591j: https://github.com/HighwayStar/andro...e_nubia_nx591j
device nubia msm8976-common: https://github.com/HighwayStar/andro...msm8976-common
clean code with kernel rebased on top of latest caf nougat msm8976 tag.
- Updated Lineage code - fixed calendar dates issue (it was not possible to set date bigger than 2014 year).
- Added thermal config files. This should resolve device heat issues and result in lower power consumption
- Updated Lineage code
- Updated some blobs from Z17 lite 2.08 ROM
- Fixed camera in HAL3 mode (green lines issue)
- 30 pix of left and right edges of touchscreen made to not report touch to prevent fake touches. Patch from [email protected]
- HAL3 enabled by default
- LTE network mode on First run wizard
- Updated Lineage code
- fixed nubia camera crash in Portrait mode
- updated Lineage code
- * updated Lineage code
* fixed USB modem (tethering mode)
2018-05-15[*] first release
How to install
To install this rom use TWRP 3.2.1: twrp-nx591j-test06.img
If you want to use nubia cam you can install this package in recovery:
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2][nx591j] LineageOS 14.1 for Nubia z17 Lite [13/11/2018], ROM for the ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini
Source Code: https://github.com/HighwayStar/andro...cm-14.1-nx591j
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOs
Last Updated 2018-11-13