FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tool] Nubia Z20 Unbirck Tool

80 posts
Thanks Meter: 35
 
By JerryYin, Member on 25th November 2019, 08:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This tool can help you to unbrick the NUBIA Z20. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE LOST

If the tool have any problem, please send me a pm or reply down below.

Hope this tool can help people with bircked device, sorry for my poor English

Download Here:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JerryYin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JerryYin Ad-Free
26th November 2019, 12:24 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Non-eu is a little vague. Is that China, India, and the US? From that POV it's hard to know if it's serious or a joke, either could be true.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

These files are HUGE! Well in 100 years I'm sure they will fit in your standard paint on nails, but as of this writing these are not files that should just be linked too with no warning.
26th November 2019, 08:58 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryYin

This tool can help you to unbrick the NUBIA Z20. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE LOST

If the tool have any problem, please send me a pm or reply down below.

Hope this tool can help people with bircked device, sorry for my poor English

Download Here:

Very gooood...
27th November 2019, 10:00 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheako

Non-eu is a little vague. Is that China, India, and the US? From that POV it's hard to know if it's serious or a joke, either could be true.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

These files are HUGE! Well in 100 years I'm sure they will fit in your standard paint on nails, but as of this writing these are not files that should just be linked too with no warning.

The NON-EU version is for all the regions that is not belongs to the European Union.
28th November 2019, 02:22 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryYin

The NON-EU version is for all the regions that is not belongs to the European Union.

Perhaps it would help to further qualify what's special about the EU version. My version of the device does not indicate NON-EU, obviously, it's not part of ZTE's designation AFAIK. Stating the same thing another way still carries the idea that the Chinese version and the US version are to be grouped together. I'm not suggesting they shouldn't be, I do believe that is the case... It's just saying NON-EU to someone not in the EU is confusing, because the idea of an EU version is brand new and needs explaining to some minimal extent.
28th November 2019, 06:21 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheako

Perhaps it would help to further qualify what's special about the EU version. My version of the device does not indicate NON-EU, obviously, it's not part of ZTE's designation AFAIK. Stating the same thing another way still carries the idea that the Chinese version and the US version are to be grouped together. I'm not suggesting they shouldn't be, I do believe that is the case... It's just saying NON-EU to someone not in the EU is confusing, because the idea of an EU version is brand new and needs explaining to some minimal extent.

The only thing I can tell is that the EU fits all the EU regulations. That's all
28th November 2019, 09:24 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryYin

The only thing I can tell is that the EU fits all the EU regulations. That's all

Does the EU version have EU in the model number or something? As I said I've no way to tell if my phone is the NON-EU version, other than to make the assumption that it is.... based only on not being able to tell.
28th November 2019, 04:39 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheako

Does the EU version have EU in the model number or something? As I said I've no way to tell if my phone is the NON-EU version, other than to make the assumption that it is.... based only on not being able to tell.

The EU version build number start with V2.xx The Non EU version always start with 1.xx
29th November 2019, 10:29 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryYin

The EU version build number start with V2.xx The Non EU version always start with 1.xx

Ohh, wow! This could be the most important thing I've learned. Is this for EU: http://ui.nubia.cn/rom/detail/63 Z20 (NX627J) V2.21 so I'm looking for V1.xx?
30th November 2019, 05:36 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Here is the full dump where I got the boot and recovery images, it's 2.2GB compressed
https://www.filehosting.org/file/det...wnload_V103.7z
I'll try and post just the boot/recovery images here: https://mikemestnik.net/archives/
1st December 2019, 06:04 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
help
my phone software en v203
china software installation wanted but not
help me please i am some speak english. my nubia z20 brick . i need stock rom my phone global en v203 i want to chinese rom but my phone brick.
i need rom i need help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes