FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP] Nvidia Shield controller not working!

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By Doodle210, Member on 24th December 2013, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I was playing on my Shield last night and everything was working as should be. When I woke up, I started trying to play but noticed none of the controls were working... Only the "Back" and the "Home" buttons work... I have tried restoring the Shield, but that did not work (just made me lose all my apps...)

26th December 2013, 09:42 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle210

So I was playing on my Shield last night and everything was working as should be. When I woke up, I started trying to play but noticed none of the controls were working... Only the "Back" and the "Home" buttons work... I have tried restoring the Shield, but that did not work (just made me lose all my apps...)

Hello

you still have the problem ?

Bye
26th December 2013, 06:52 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag 127.0.0.1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdeberg

Hello

you still have the problem ?

Bye

No, I left it off for a day or so and saw my uncle playing with the controller...
2nd January 2014, 10:39 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same issue here.
2nd January 2014, 11:28 PM |#5  
Flag Albany
Thanks Meter: 4

More
This happens rarely for me whenever it happens I hold the shield button down until the shield powers off (I think it takes more than 10 seconds).

After booting usually controls are fine again.
The Following User Says Thank You to HobsonA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HobsonA Ad-Free
6th January 2014, 09:58 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If you're using the droidmote setup posted on these forums, make sure to switch from the droidmoteime setting.
22nd July 2014, 11:59 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Talking Fixed
Badass. I had the same problem but that fixed it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobsonA

This happens rarely for me whenever it happens I hold the shield button down until the shield powers off (I think it takes more than 10 seconds).

After booting usually controls are fine again.

24th July 2014, 10:48 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Yeah, I had problems with the anolog trigger on asphalt 8 and the new modern combat 5 guns don't shoot fully auto for me when I hold the trigger down all the way, but just right before all the way they start firing fully auto, BTW Xbox one class graphics you should check it out, and help me with h some changing the controller binding so the bumper is to shoot instead
11th March 2017, 10:56 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
NVIDIA SHIELD Controller not working on PC after update or charging. first of all make sure SHIELD controller is unplugged or power off. To connect your TV with controller, use NVIDIA button on the SHIELD controller. Click Here to show 5 basic solution from my side. I hope it will fix your issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)