[Rom][KK][4.4.2][Custom] X201-KK BASE

Search This thread

ricard.coca

Dec 16, 2014
le meme probleme

Hello
I was on last firmware inconbit Callisto 100 and I tried to install "X201-KK-V1.1.zip" but I probably failed installing last TWRP. My watch is fixed on logo UNOVA and is not recognized on usb neither with SPFlash tool or MtkDroïd tools. The TWRP recovery dont see my Sdcard where I have my backup (Titanium). What can I do to awake my watch UMEOX x201 512/4 2100EU ?
Thanks a lot for helping me!

bonjour moustachefs
je suis français de périgueux
j ai le même problème que toi sur ma omate truesmart
as tu une solution s il te plait ?

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

hello rik81
can you help me please ?
my omate truesmart blocked on start screen ''unova''
i can enter in twrp mode but can't see my sd card and just mount with twrp
with MTK droid tools my watch is seen but i haven't '' .img file '' of the rom to flash it like the recovery

ricard.coca

Dec 16, 2014
thanks
but when i connect my omate without battery,the port "com and lpt" appear and disappear again and again.
do you now whats the problem ?
i have tested all my usb port and that is always the same

miki1g

Jul 16, 2015
Recently it happens to me more than once and not only with TS . For TS I fix the problem in this way : I connect to pc another mtk phone that connects with no problem (you can see that in device manager), after that I connect the TS. Usually it works sometimes needs more than one attempt.

Reactions: ricard.coca

rik81

Sep 28, 2008
Great ROM.
The Home button action can be overridden with Xposed Addtions module. It's good enough for me.

I wrote a small Xposed module to permanently enable the status bar in Nova Launcher (and most other launchers):
http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/truesmart-status-bar-custom-launchers-t3063624
The module is only tested with your ROM. It might not work if GravityBox is enabled as well, I'm investigating that issue.

If you don't want to install Xposed I can provide recovery flashable zip's for enabling the status bar in either all apps or a specific launcher.

I'm interested in the recovery flashable zip. I need for my new project.
You can still share it?

Thank you.

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
Does not work for me on my north american model. I only get the boot logo forever.

You'll have to flash this using SP Flash Tool. Flashing an NA model using recovery causes a soft brick because the kernel address differs between the two models and it's overwriting the bootloader.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

thanks
but when i connect my omate without battery,the port "com and lpt" appear and disappear again and again.
do you now whats the problem ?
i have tested all my usb port and that is always the same

You need to use SP Flash Tool to fix this. The problem is the bootloader isn't being recognized, so you now need to do a format of your EMMC and start over.

Reactions: ricard.coca

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is this?

This is my Custom Rom built from Unova Ironman Firmware V1.1(2.2) 20141016

-This use a 3.4.67 Kernel

-For all those who have problems in installing via SP Flash Tool this is the easiest solution for updating the device to version 4.4.2. Besides being the basis for a custom rom is easily editable and customizable by anyone who wants

-Includes "Unova +" App for bluetooth notifications ( must install on your phone Unova Remind from Playstore and pairing the two devices)

Changes:
    • Fix local setting
    • Fix Auto reboot in startup
    • Fix SystemUI crash
    • Remove chinese App
    • Include micro Gapps
    • Volume control with Home button
    • Home button replacing with Swipe App
    • Fully rooted
    • Flashable Zip Rom

Whats working:
    • Phone
    • Companion
    • Data: 2G/3G
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS/AGPS
    • All other

Not Working/Bugs:
    • SENSORS

Requires
    • Latest TWRP installed on device
    • Highly recommended flash the Rom starting from your Stock Rom (preserve the original partitions, NVRAM, etc) but not strictly necessary as it can also be installed on any version of firmware

Installation Instructions - DOWNLOAD ROM VERSION 1.1

1. download: Google-Drive - Mirror: Dev-Host
    2. Copy "X201-KK-V1.1.zip" to Internal Storage
    3. Restart device in recovery mode
    4. Full Wipe
    5. Install "X201-KK-V1.1.zip"
    6. Wait for the installation
    7. Restart after the first boot

Disclamer
    This ROM is tested by me on Iconbit Callisto 100 but it can work on all units (4GB / 512MB 2100MHZ)
    Obviously I do not assume any responsibility

Credits
    -TeamWin Projects for TWRP
    -User "acidbr" for sharing the Ironman Firmware http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=58693313&postcount=225
    Can you please post it somewhere where not EZDownloaderPro infects the download?
    It takes ages to clean, I consider that a virus...

For the documentation:
    Is the upgrade working when going directly from 4.2?
    I have always had to Upgrade in SPFT.
    Good if it is working using SPFT to only flash TWRP.

Have you noticed any changes in the ROM compared to the package kuronosan put together?
    (You have done some changes to.)
    I tried the Ironman ROM but did not see anything really.

Upload rom on Google Drive :good:
    Well thank you for your feedback. I can only guarantee the version 512 / 4GB because in my possession, and I have personally tested. I do not know if the system partition and the kernel are the same. Now we know it.

Regarding the Home button could make a fix

Great ROM.
    The Home button action can be overridden with Xposed Addtions module. It's good enough for me.

I wrote a small Xposed module to permanently enable the status bar in Nova Launcher (and most other launchers):
    http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/truesmart-status-bar-custom-launchers-t3063624
    The module is only tested with your ROM. It might not work if GravityBox is enabled as well, I'm investigating that issue.

If you don't want to install Xposed I can provide recovery flashable zip's for enabling the status bar in either all apps or a specific launcher.
    pull out the battery and connect to spflash
    Recently it happens to me more than once and not only with TS . For TS I fix the problem in this way : I connect to pc another mtk phone that connects with no problem (you can see that in device manager), after that I connect the TS. Usually it works sometimes needs more than one attempt.