issue with launcher3

Search This thread

gigsaw

Jun 22, 2010
Every time i OTA update the rom, Some pages of the launcher disappear. I am on the last Nightly, bit I can't guess what's the problem

gigsaw

Jun 22, 2010
AOSP's new launcher code as of kitkat doesn't play nice with apps2sd (since any currently supported Android device has unified internal storage)

Thank's for reply :) do you know if I nave to remove something? With omnirom 4.4.2 I didn't have this problem. I have a nexus 4 and I unlocked, Flashed TWRP 2.7.0.1 and wiped..then I started using omnirom since it was fixed the WiFi in 4.4.3 so I guess the 11-06-2014..I think it is only a problem of mine, since nobody else said anything on xda, but I can't find the origin of the issue.the only apps that use root access are aptoide and bootunlocker..i think I haven't touched nothing else..

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Thank's for reply :) do you know if I nave to remove something? With omnirom 4.4.2 I didn't have this problem. I have a nexus 4 and I unlocked, Flashed TWRP 2.7.0.1 and wiped..then I started using omnirom since it was fixed the WiFi in 4.4.3 so I guess the 11-06-2014..I think it is only a problem of mine, since nobody else said anything on xda, but I can't find the origin of the issue.the only apps that use root access are aptoide and bootunlocker..i think I haven't touched nothing else..

odd, apps2sd isn't relevant on mako, and also, the apps2sd issues have existed since the very beginning of the 4.4 cycle

Reactions: gigsaw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Every time i OTA update the rom, Some pages of the launcher disappear. I am on the last Nightly, bit I can't guess what's the problem

AOSP's new launcher code as of kitkat doesn't play nice with apps2sd (since any currently supported Android device has unified internal storage)

odd, apps2sd isn't relevant on mako, and also, the apps2sd issues have existed since the very beginning of the 4.4 cycle