FORUMS

Can't access telegram group

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By itsicy, Junior Member on 23rd February 2020, 08:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I can't access your telegram group @omnirom_Community . I never joined before, can you explain why do you block new contributors? My telegram is @itisicy. You write on your website "Omni is a chance to get involved, no matter who you are." It doesn't seem so.
24th February 2020, 05:14 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Anyone else having problems connecting to the Omni Telegram Group? Can someone give me telegram contact to group admin please?
24th February 2020, 08:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Admins are arogant and disrespectful to users. They don't follow own rules they do whatever they want, ignoring you, kick you, ban you for trying to help and discuss their flawed sick behaviour, not because you deserve it but because they can. Just like communists.
25th February 2020, 01:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10,363

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsicy

Admins are arogant and disrespectful to users. They don't follow own rules they do whatever they want, ignoring you, kick you, ban you for trying to help and discuss their flawed sick behaviour, not because you deserve it but because they can. Just like communists.

Better make up your mind son
Yesterday you called me Gestapo - not communist 😉
2nd March 2020, 05:18 PM |#5  
Flag Nyíregyháza
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Quote:

I can't access the group for some reason. I joined once, just wanted to follow the things about 7T Pro, so I was silent and I got banned to next day. Can't even go back.
Seriously wtf?
Now I can't even find where to download the latest to my OP 7T Pro, because the dev went mad and closed the topic on XDA, can't join TG, so I got stucked on OOS.
2nd March 2020, 10:43 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibcsi0407

I can't access the group for some reason. I joined once, just wanted to follow the things about 7T Pro, so I was silent and I got banned to next day. Can't even go back.
Seriously wtf?
Now I can't even find where to download the latest to my OP 7T Pro, because the dev went mad and closed the topic on XDA, can't join TG, so I got stucked on OOS.

Admins have no shame. I watched someone defending me and they got banned for that. I quote main developer/admin Max Weninger what he thinks about users. "You are not worth it".
If you still want to use the rom anyway, you can get around it by deleting your telegram and registering again or register with different number.
When you join be fast they have bot that requires you to answer math problem in 300sec.'s.
If you don't make it, they ban users automatically no discussion, because "You are not worth it"
2nd March 2020, 10:59 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwen

Better make up your mind son
Yesterday you called me Gestapo - not communist

I am a girl and I feel sorry for you and would be sorry for your son or any offspring of yours. Don't know what this gastepo is never called you like that you lier.

People know your ROM not for ROM itself but for how disrespectful you and other admins are to your users and how you ban on telegram everyone with different opinion. I wasn't first nor last. And you just confirm that when you have picture saying "arrogant bastard" as admin's telegram photo. You have no self reflection.
3rd March 2020, 09:27 AM |#8  
Flag Nyíregyháza
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Quote:

Admins have no shame. I watched someone defending me and they got banned for that. I quote main developer/admin Max Weninger what he thinks about users. "You are not worth it".
If you still want to use the rom anyway, you can get around it by deleting your telegram and registering again or register with different number.
When you join be fast they have bot that requires you to answer math problem in 300sec.'s.
If you don't make it, they ban users automatically no discussion, because "You are not worth it"

What a community ROM... Seriously, this is the best one out there and they are just like dictators.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)