FORUMS

Watchout for their telegram group.

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By itsicy, Junior Member on 24th February 2020, 08:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Watchout for their telegram group admins don't accept other opinions. They discriminate don't tolerate people and will ban you for your opinions. They have no mental capacity to have reasonable discussion about broblems they have.
The Following User Says Thank You to itsicy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsicy Ad-Free
28th February 2020, 11:42 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
There's definitely some unnecessary power tripping and putting people down of those who are trying to ask questions.

However, there are also a lot of people who don't do their own research through these forums looking for simple answers that they can find on their own. And then, when people do help them, they don't even say thanks.

I think Telegram may be preferred because XDA forces people to be respectful. And yet, on XDA, we still see waste and noise brought on by people who post irrelevant replies or ask questions that could have been answered with a simple search, or reading a few pages of the thread. This is frustrating. On Telegram, people can vent a little about this, but it does make the environment toxic. Can definitely be a WTF for those with questions that are being respectful.
3rd March 2020, 01:46 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I just wanted to follow progress in telegram group so I was rightfully mad since I couldn't get to the group for 2days - that's ridiculous. When I did they banned me for daring to question that. And another user who supported me too. No apology not even sympathy. And after they ban users they get even lower. Admins start to spam the group with big ridiculing gifs mocking and insulting them about how they banned someone, and some of their weaker minded sheeps join them. That's disgusting. This is BTW against their own rules. They are lowest of the low I have ever seen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)