FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Htc M8Sw screen Damaged

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 57

By faizkalwar, Member on 17th April 2015, 03:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
can anyone please help me as my HTC* E8 screen is damaged. Its lcd is fine touch is also working normally but outer layer is damaged.

what should I purchased whole kit or only front outer layer can you kindly help me.

19th April 2015, 08:06 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hello,

my display has a crack after a fall. So I ordered a display for $ 42 at Aliexpress . A colleague wanted to replace , he works for a repair service . Unfortunately, he stopped because the E8 is very difficult to repair . Many layers, which are glued together. And it all depends on the rear of the display. A repair from an online dealer in Germany would cost about more then 200 euros, and that's too expensive. So I rather live with it. And yes, you need both.
29th April 2015, 08:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My htc e8 screen work, but in left i got a gap. I think that becaus the glue does not stick perfectly. How must i do ?
9th June 2015, 05:19 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammadakbarpp

My htc e8 screen work, but in left i got a gap. I think that becaus the glue does not stick perfectly. How must i do ?

just go to nearest service centre
btw, how come you got that gap? falling to the floor?
13th November 2015, 04:35 AM |#5  
Flag Amritsar,Punjab

More
There are professionals in after market mobile repair industry who will glue HTC`s E8 glass over display. This process can be possible but you need to find that artists in your area.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)