FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[RUU] htc one me (m9ew) RUUs and hboot zips (HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL)

7,285 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,103

Post Reply Email Thread
RUUs
Region 720 (htc asia - India) 1.11.720.6
0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_hTC_Asia_Indi a_1.11.720.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437175_signed.zip
2.10 GB
https://mega.nz/#!hQ9RmThS!LcGwqwJGW...EhePc6Edd2R_MU
md5: a5ff0a2eb593adaffcb7d7ec8fe81e23 *0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_hTC_Asia_Ind ia_1.11.720.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437175_signed.zip

Region 1405 (htc China, CHS_2) 1.11.1405.6
0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_HTCCN_CHS_2_1 .11.1405.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437172_signed.zip
1.80 GB
https://mega.nz/#!sFF0kSbR!TGBtglrFg...QbTXmSVuZVymAA
md5: 3f535a906588caef6d6c7e6f0678798a *0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_HTCCN_CHS_2_ 1.11.1405.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437172_signed.zip

HBoot zips (stock recoveries and boot images inside along with hboot and other partitions)

India (720) 1.11.720.6
0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_hTC_Asia_Indi a_1.11.720.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437175_signed_Hboot.zip
80.5 MB
https://mega.nz/#!YMFnUZyA!nMjO0Ruk_...Aab_aR5TvlHlcY
md5: 28d9e451a18a698c40f7fd8b6a2dc88d *0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_hTC_Asia_Ind ia_1.11.720.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437175_signed_Hboot.zip

Chinese (1405) 1.11.1405.6
0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_HTCCN_CHS_2_1 .11.1405.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437172_signed_Hboot.zip
198.1 MB
https://mega.nz/#!tJ0lQTKQ!E9zAx1sZU...qc71j8J2_kr3aA
md5: f0c28b6e27913e4969345966a712521a *0PLAIMG_HIMA_ACE_ML_DTUL_L50_SENSE70_HTCCN_CHS_2_ 1.11.1405.6_Radio_1.1506V24P21.2008.0505_HDT[W.T]_release_437172_signed_Hboot.zip

Use it at your own risk, look up a how to on XDA how to flash RUU zips, firmware.
Hit the Thanks if it helped etc.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th September 2015, 10:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Will download ofcourse
One ME users are waiting for these stuff since like ages dude
You are the best

Sent from my HTC One ME dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

How yo know which version is for me
I bought it from UAE and it had asian language when i first booted it
( i am suggesting it would be the china firmware but how would i know for sure )

Is there a menu i download mode or recovery that can tell me ??

26th September 2015, 10:36 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shouk_1987

Will download ofcourse
One ME users are waiting for these stuff since like ages dude
You are the best

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

How yo know which version is for me
I bought it from UAE and it had asian language when i first booted it
( i am suggesting it would be the china firmware but how would i know for sure )

Is there a menu i download mode or recovery that can tell me ??

Check Settings / About / Software Information / Software number, and the third number of the four is the region number of your firmware. Just copy it here and we can see if any of these files may help you.
About flashing, you'll find discussion and threads linked here in the m9+ RUU thread, especially in third post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...-file-t3152206

If I had the money/donation to cover it (~500$) I'd go forward and buy an One ME too and start to experiment and dev for it, but it's too much in one year after buying m9+ without a pledge/fund thread of some kind from users.
Hopefully some dev might step up who owns this great new device soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2015, 11:14 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

Check Settings / About / Software Information / Software number, and the third number of the four is the region number of your firmware. Just copy it here and we can see if any of these files may help you.
About flashing, you'll find discussion and threads linked here in the m9+ RUU thread, especially in third post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...-file-t3152206

If I had the money/donation to cover it (~500$) I'd go forward and buy an One ME too and start to experiment and dev for it, but it's too much in one year after buying m9+ without a pledge/fund thread of some kind from users.
Hopefully some dev might step up who owns this great new device soon.

My region Number is 708 which turned to be for Hong Kong so i am neither 720 or 1405
From my understanding both RUUs won't flash on my device unless i am on S-OFF

But can i use the stock recovery fron the hboot zip ??
And if the answer is yes, it won't matter which one in this case i guess

27th September 2015, 12:52 AM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

My region Number is 708 which turned to be for Hong Kong so i am neither 720 or 1405
From my understanding both RUUs won't flash on my device unless i am on S-OFF

But can i use the stock recovery fron the hboot zip ??
And if the answer is yes, it won't matter which one in this case i guess

tough luck, because, no, you can't use recovery of another region if you want to get back to receiving and flashing official otas.
And I can't find firmware for Hong Kong region
If you're still on stock , I recommend staying until there's a method to s-off and flash other region firmware. Or till someone posts Hong Kong's firmware

I guess javacard and xtc2clip already could work to get soff.

What are you trying to do exactly?
27th September 2015, 09:08 AM |#6  

More
Quote:

tough luck, because, no, you can't use recovery of another region if you want to get back to receiving and flashing official otas.
And I can't find firmware for Hong Kong region
If you're still on stock , I recommend staying until there's a method to s-off and flash other region firmware. Or till someone posts Hong Kong's firmware

I guess javacard and xtc2clip already could work to get soff.

What are you trying to do exactly?

I just wanna root and have the ability to receive OTA when i want
It doesn't get easier or simpler than that

27th September 2015, 09:17 AM |#7  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I just wanna root and have the ability to receive OTA when i want
It doesn't get easier or simpler than that

The new ways HTC introduced into update system this became a much harder task than before. Also with aboot which replaced hboot, there's no way I know of to back your own stock recovery up, as you cannot simply boot a recovery without flashing it, like it worked on earlier hboot models.
That and the thing that HTC is aiming at smaller markets makes it a headache. It's hard to come by all the different regions firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2015, 10:26 AM |#8  

More
Quote:

The new ways HTC introduced into update system this became a much harder task than before. Also with aboot which replaced hboot, there's no way I know of to back your own stock recovery up, as you cannot simply boot a recovery without flashing it, like it worked on earlier hboot models.
That and the thing that HTC is aiming at smaller markets makes it a headache. It's hard to come by all the different regions firmware

So to understand you quite well in simple english
For the current time , i ( with region 708 ) cannot root while having ability to get OTA by ANY MEANS

Why can't i just flash the whole RUU of another region ( like i did with samsung )
I could flash another ROM with all its partitions from any other region

27th September 2015, 10:35 AM |#9  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So to understand you quite well in simple english
For the current time , i ( with region 708 ) cannot root while having ability to get OTA by ANY MEANS

Why can't i just flash the whole RUU of another region ( like i did with samsung )
I could flash another ROM with all its partitions from any other region

That's because of safety. Firmware contains radio and other things like configuration which may render your phone radio useless for some bands etc. Because even regions or simply carriers receive different hardware too to some extent.
In the case of one me I think there are not much difference, yet there are frequency regulations which the region implies
But if you get s off, security off, you can try other regions with setting carrierid to supercid.Most probably it will work just fine, but as you can understand there's risk which manufacturer won't let happen unless you deliberately choose that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tbalden For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2015, 10:48 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

That's because of safety. Firmware contains radio and other things like configuration which may render your phone radio useless for some bands etc. Because even regions or simply carriers receive different hardware too to some extent.
In the case of one me I think there are not much difference, yet there are frequency regulations which the region implies
But if you get s off, security off, you can try other regions with setting carrierid to supercid.Most probably it will work just fine, but as you can understand there's risk which manufacturer won't let happen unless you deliberately choose that.

I can't thank you enough matr
So to conclude my status :

1- keep stock and forget rooting for the current time

2- Root after flashing TWRP that is for us while keeping S-ON and be at safe area and forget about OTAs and updates from HTC

3- Deep into S-OFF area to try to flash other regions RUU and have the OTA back BUT it won't be a safe journey at all and the device may be bricked ( especially that it doesn't have threads or devs to support it and help me )

Tell me dude, if you were in my shoes which option you would go for

The Following User Says Thank You to shouk_1987 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shouk_1987 Ad-Free
27th September 2015, 05:00 PM |#11  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Budapest

Donate to Me
More
As a remote possibility, you can try dig into m9ew Chinese forums, maybe there's rom development, but most probably China roms. Even rooted and with developer updates too I guess.

Without that the first option seems the least risky.

BTW for what app would you root if I may ask?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)