FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]LeeDrOiD M9 v4.0.0 Port from LeeDrOiD_HTC10 | Nougat | Sense 9.5 | SVN [Nov 07]

28,781 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,764

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LeeDroid: NEW ROM - port from LeeDrOiD_10 for HTC ONE M9 based on Nougat (Last Update: 2017 November 07, rev.78)
31st March 2015, 01:28 AM |#11  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

Did /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name not work for you? It's the default path.

It didn't want to play & wasn't visible so I went with the direct mount, mimicking the m8 install bud, from the feedback i have had it seems generic, flashed 2 devices numerous times with test builds and all is well 😉

Uploading the guts of an RUU as we speak, ARUWizard from the M8 along with an official signed 1.32.401.8 as a fallback, once again tested numerous times
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2015, 01:28 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1,095

More
Good to see first ROMs poppin' up!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to herwegan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift herwegan Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 01:38 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
hm.. installation error in aroma log
Code:
installing busybox

creating symlinks
setting permissions
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed

installer status: 1
whats that, any idea how to fix?
31st March 2015, 01:42 AM |#14  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1moe

hm.. installation error in aroma log

Code:
installing busybox

creating symlinks
setting permissions
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed

installer status: 1
whats that, any idea how to fix?

Very strange indeed, which version of twrp are you using? And did you check the MD5?

I installed this build twice to 2 different devices prior to upload.

About to go to sleep so check the md5 , if it matches, full wipe & try again, if it fails, restore your backup & I will take a look tomorrow evening..

Love how quick backup and restore is in this beast.

Edit: I am running a slightly modified version of twrp, link below but as always, use at your own risk. Team win and all affiliates will not be held responsible 😉

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2c0doa2mxu...a-LEE.img?dl=0
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2015, 02:02 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2,200

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

About to go to sleep so check the md5 , if it matches, full wipe & try again, if it fails, restore your backup & I will take a look tomorrow evening..

Get some rest, you deserve it
The Following User Says Thank You to patensas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift patensas Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 02:17 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Firstly: thanks for the efforts.
And do we really need the latest ota update to flash this? As soon as I got my hands on the phone I immediately flashed TWRP, so I'm in a bit of a predicament right now as I can't update via OTA right now...
31st March 2015, 02:20 AM |#17  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 626

More
@LeeDroid
Here you go. 95J866217F9292610
You deserve much more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankcck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frankcck Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 02:23 AM |#18  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KratosAurion

Firstly: thanks for the efforts.
And do we really need the latest ota update to flash this? As soon as I got my hands on the phone I immediately flashed TWRP, so I'm in a bit of a predicament right now as I can't update via OTA right now...

I would say YES you need latest OTA before flashing this rom. Lee mentioned it for a reason so I would follow the instructions. Why don't you just restore stock and grab the OTA just to be on the safe side 😏
31st March 2015, 02:25 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:

Very strange indeed, which version of twrp are you using? And did you check the MD5?

Edit: I am running a slightly modified version of twrp, link below but as always, use at your own risk. Team win and all affiliates will not be held responsible

latest twrp and md5 looks correct. but..
yeah man... return of the droid with your version of twrp it works. thank you so much for your help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k1moe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift k1moe Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 02:26 AM |#20  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1moe

latest twrp and md5 looks correct. but..
yeah man... return of the droid with your version of twrp it works. thank you so much for your help

Glad to hear it worked out for you
31st March 2015, 02:27 AM |#21  
Flag The Nothing
Thanks Meter: 22,614

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Edit: I am running a slightly modified version of twrp, link below but as always, use at your own risk. Team win and all affiliates will not be held responsible

What's changed in this version?

EDIT: I wonder if people are using the version from the website and not the beta version I posted in the thread . . .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)