FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Camera][MOD][2.2.2016][MORE DETAIL, MORE LIGHT][MM base][AROMA][ONLY OP DISCOUNTED]

249 posts
Thanks Meter: 101

Post Reply Email Thread
First of all, I would like to thank all those guys from "Photos Taken With M9" thread.
HUGE GREAT BIG AWESSOME THANKS go to @starbase64 ; @defcomg ; @hamdir !!!
SO THANK YOU MATES!!!!

Since HTC made a bad software, that compress data from chip and creates jpeg, many of us hoped for something new, something better. With every update we prayed for better noise control. Some prays were heard, some were not. Theese hard times a few heroes, that see thru codes and hacks found a way how to make our photos better. Enough talks, lets go for it!

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE USING SOME OF THIS HACKS

SINCE I HAVE NO MORE M9 DEVICE AND NO TIME FOR TESTING AND SO, I AM FORCED TO DO LAST UPDATE HERE IN THIS THREAD. I WOULD BE PLEASED, IF SOMEONE TAKE THIS AFTER ME AND MAYBE START A NEW, CLEAR THREAD FOR MM. ANYWAY I ADD HERE NEWEST MOD FOR MM. THANK YOU GUYS, IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST

CAMERA MOD LIBS FOR HTC ONE M9 ON MARSHMALLOW

FLASHABLE ZIP HERE!! HIT THANX OR DIE!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=458

DOWNLOAD HERE! DONE FORGET TO HIT THANX!!!:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=434

PREVIEW HERE! ALSO HIT THANX!!!:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=431

VIDEO HOW TO INSTALL VIA ROOT EXPLORER HERE!! HIT LIKE ON YOUTUBE!!! ITS FREE!!!

OLD MOD FOR LAST LOLLIPOP

HW DENOISE AND 9 SECONDS OF EXPOSURE TIME

COMPATIBILITY:
This mod is TESTED on base 2.10.401.1
and it works on that base

INSTALATION:
Download attached HTCOneM9_CameraMods_v1.04.zip attached below.
Reboot to recovery
FLASH the mods that you want.
Reboot
Enjoy!!!

@hamdirs HUGE TEST FOR DENOISE HERE!!!---->CLICK!!!
HIT THANX on his post

My camera settings:
10:7 ratio
big resolution
contrast +0,5
saturation +0,5
sharpeness -1
Since we have new awessome HW denoise mod, I dont use to use any of build.prop tweaks.

@defcomg THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUGE CODE RESEARCH!!!
@hamdir THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUGE TEST RESEARCH!!!
@starbase64 THANK YOU FOR YOUR OVERALL SUPPORT!!!
@jsaxon2 THANK YOU FOR CREATING AROMA INSTALLER FILE TO MAKE INSTALL MORE EASIER

THANK YOU GUYS. IT WAS A PLEASURE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1364 kopie 10.jpg
Views:	51044
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	3512347  
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCOneM9_CameraMods_v1.04.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.05 MB, 6156 views)
The Following 50 Users Say Thank You to m4jkee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m4jkee Ad-Free

7th October 2015, 04:43 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 24,940

More
@m4jkee great thread mate but are we sure we can disable both htc denoise and apply denoise persist in the same time?

actually i am not sure if these work at all on the 2.10 pure base
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
7th October 2015, 04:50 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Methan City
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

@m4jkee great thread mate but are we sure we can disable both htc denoise and apply denoise persist in the same time?

I dont know exactly but I guess denoise persist dont aply on recorded videos. Disabling htc denoise made my lowlight videos more noisy. I will test it later today and post results. thank you for reply
The Following User Says Thank You to m4jkee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m4jkee Ad-Free
7th October 2015, 10:09 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Is that zip flashable?

Ok I see its not. Where do the files go?

Or could u even make flashable zip?
7th October 2015, 10:22 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Gotham
Thanks Meter: 4,926

More
Huge thanks for your efforts mates @hamdir @m4jkee @starbase64 @defcomg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mostafa Wael For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mostafa Wael Ad-Free
7th October 2015, 11:32 PM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 24,940

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa Wael

Huge thanks for your efforts mates @hamdir @m4jkee @starbase64 @defcomg

Guys the settings all together create a conflict, especially the sub pixel setting

The persist.camera.snap.format = 1 creates terrible color noise in low light and destroys what we are trying to achieve here so I don't think this line should be added

I am doing some tests to figure out the best combo and will share my conclusion, but so far I am seeing very definite Improvement by simply removing the sub pixel line
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdir Ad-Free
7th October 2015, 11:50 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3,057

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

Guys the settings all together create a conflict, especially the sub pixel setting

The persist.camera.snap.format = 1 creates terrible color noise in low light and destroys what we are trying to achieve here so I don't think this line should be added

I am doing some tests to figure out the best combo and will share my conclusion, but so far I am seeing very definite Improvement by simply removing the sub pixel line

try this
Code:
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
Dload
freedcam
Settings > camera api > camera2
check by info overlay if it says legacy , limited or full?
The Following User Says Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
8th October 2015, 12:37 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomg

try this

Code:
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
Dload
freedcam
Settings > camera api > camera2
check by info overlay if it says legacy , limited or full?

Added the Line, camera and freedcam force close on me. Camera fv-5 viewfinder hang. Check on manual camera compatibility it says Full.
The Following User Says Thank You to xunus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunus Ad-Free
8th October 2015, 12:54 AM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus

Added the Line, camera and freedcam force close on me. Camera fv-5 viewfinder hang. Check on manual camera compatibility it says Full.

install this version https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5N...ew?usp=sharing clear data

make a folder named DEBUG in /DCIM/FreeDcam it should log the crash alternative normal logcat should suffice then we can see why camera 2 api crash
8th October 2015, 01:56 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomg

install this version https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5N...ew?usp=sharing clear data

make a folder named DEBUG in /DCIM/FreeDcam it should log the crash alternative normal logcat should suffice then we can see why camera 2 api crash

Here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: txt HTC One M9_2015-10-08 07:54:02.txt - [Click for QR Code] (376.0 KB, 316 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to xunus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunus Ad-Free
8th October 2015, 02:11 AM |#11  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus

Here it is.

Crash todo with MF lemme disable it quick and rebuild

EDIT: Added updated apk @xunus try this apk
Attached Files
File Type: apk app-debug.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.13 MB, 176 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, htc, onem9, photos, tweak

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)