Moto One Power Monthly Updates

Search This thread

Iamdebu06

Oct 14, 2017
www.youtube.com
Honor 6X
Moto G5 Plus
This is the last security patch of March 2019 this device got.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190406-154929.png
    Screenshot_20190406-154929.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,044

flybalajipa1

Jan 30, 2019
Improvements

Any improvements in camera, was the call screen feature added in this update and any other new features.

Sm@rty

Apr 20, 2019
Request to all members to post screenshot of update logs to get better understanding....
It's useful for those who yet to get the update..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ucy7J53TrJmljCMcKX_lzchwLn210dIb/view?usp=drivesdk

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Any improvements in camera, was the call screen feature added in this update and any other new features.
Only April security update is added till now. No call screening and not any other camera improvements.

raulsingh

Jul 20, 2015
Pune
Hello,
I'm facing this issue with my April Update, anyone knows a fix?
It says waiting for WiFi and download is paused. I am connected to WiFi. I have restarted the phone, tried to download using mobile data, changed WiFi to unmetered. Does anyone know what to do about this?
I tried to upload the screenshot but it's failed too :confused:

It says:
"Waiting for data connection to resume background installation"

Iamdebu06

Oct 14, 2017
www.youtube.com
Honor 6X
Moto G5 Plus
Hello,
I'm facing this issue with my April Update, anyone knows a fix?
It says waiting for WiFi and download is paused. I am connected to WiFi. I have restarted the phone, tried to download using mobile data, changed WiFi to unmetered. Does anyone know what to do about this?
I tried to upload the screenshot but it's failed too :confused:

It says:
"Waiting for data connection to resume background installation"

Go to WiFi settings and click on the particular WiFi that you're connected with. Then you'll get some options to make it unmetered...

Top Liked Posts