FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Community development strength

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,523

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 31st August 2018, 12:21 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
You're a power user. Can the Motorola One Power keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Motorola One Power. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free

7th September 2018, 06:28 AM |#2  
Flag CHAPARRAL
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The Following User Says Thank You to oldguy01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oldguy01 Ad-Free
24th October 2018, 07:52 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy01

👍
30th October 2018, 03:56 PM |#4  

More
not satisfied
2nd November 2018, 08:55 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

You're a power user. Can the Motorola One Power keep up? Rate this thread to express how "healthy" the development scene is for the Motorola One Power. A higher rating indicates available root methods, kernels, and custom ROMs.

With so many intelligent people around... (Proud to be a part of Xda for over a decade...
I feel, MotoOne Power being Android One (And Stock Android)
There would be a lot of scope but of course ~
The Following User Says Thank You to jeasbe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jeasbe Ad-Free
24th November 2018, 05:00 AM |#6  

More
Motorola One Power is always less secure than any other Android One device in the market, due to prolonged delays in security updates.
24th November 2018, 03:51 PM |#7  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I think custom roms can provide latest security updates compared to stock let's see how Google Android one can give us updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to sravanthsam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sravanthsam Ad-Free
16th January 2019, 05:10 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinywp

Motorola One Power is always less secure than any other Android One device in the market, due to prolonged delays in security updates.

OMG!
Noob spotted.
20th January 2019, 01:26 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I think custom ROM will provide more functionality that the stock Android. We will get more battery backup and custom kernel can charge more faster
21st January 2019, 10:41 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I highly appreciates developers for their great work
6th February 2019, 04:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Have a Lenovo P2a42 with custom rom installed, and bought MOP for Android One, but now I feel custom roms are better than Android one stock rom. I will reamain grateful to senior developers if they look for some custom rom development for our device.👍 Custom roms like AEX and pixel experience..
The Following User Says Thank You to TricErBoy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TricErBoy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)