OnePlus 2 StyleSwap Covers Mega Discount

Search This thread

rondias18

Jul 20, 2013
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
Hello to all my Indian OnePlus 2 users,

Amazon has just slashed the prices for the OnePlus 2 StyleSwap Covers from Rs 1699 (~$25) to just Rs 299 (~$5), which is an absolute steal! Purchased the Rosewood and Karbon ones for my self. Please take advantage of this limited time deal!

Head over here: Amazon

Note: The Bamboo Style is out of stock, so hurry and get the others asap before the prices go up again :good:

Last edited:

amitgudwill

Nov 25, 2015
Thanks man !!! U r an absolute life saver!!
I was looking for these for such a long time but the were too expensive with a price tag of ₹1600.
Your thread made my day.
Ordered myself an Apricot cover.

Love you!! ??

Reactions: rondias18

rondias18

Jul 20, 2013
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
thanks a ton man! just ordered a rosewood for myself! cheers

I was looking for these for such a long time but the were too expensive with a price tag of ₹1600.
Your thread made my day.

Love you!! ����

Just looking out for my fellow OPT users! Glad it helped, and yes 1600 was overkill. If I had the budget i would have ordered all 4 styles and they still would have cost lesser :D

Reactions: suraj.das

Prasad98

Feb 13, 2014
Mumbai
Thank you so much!
Now I can get one for so cheap !! Wooohooo !

I had ordered a kevlar with my phone back then in September, a year ago.... But for ₹1700
But now after 1 year the plastic film for protection on the kevlar swapstyle was coming off as i got it wet accidentally.... And now the white logo on kevlar cover and the cover itself started becoming yellowish!
But must say, it was durable!
Ordering one again!
cover so nice, I bought it twice! ?

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Got one more for my sister's OPT! ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello to all my Indian OnePlus 2 users,

Amazon has just slashed the prices for the OnePlus 2 StyleSwap Covers from Rs 1699 (~$25) to just Rs 299 (~$5), which is an absolute steal! Purchased the Rosewood and Karbon ones for my self. Please take advantage of this limited time deal!

Head over here: Amazon

Note: The Bamboo Style is out of stock, so hurry and get the others asap before the prices go up again :good:
    Your thread made my day.

Love you!! ??

Your thread made my day.

Love you!! ����

Just looking out for my fellow OPT users! Glad it helped, and yes 1600 was overkill. If I had the budget i would have ordered all 4 styles and they still would have cost lesser :D