110 posts
Thanks Meter: 147

By vignesh95, Senior Member on 19th January 2019, 10:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2019, 07:23 AM |#301  
Flag Lithuania
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Which camera do you use on this ROM? I used 5t camera port, but today I noticed that I get black photos than I take them with flash turned on.

24th May 2019, 08:42 PM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedablo666

Which camera do you use on this ROM? I used 5t camera port, but today I noticed that I get black photos than I take them with flash turned on.

I use manual camera or the op3 camera port or even the gcam but it has not been updated in years but when I first boot the app is still in my app cloud and google asks me if i want to install it, by the way there's a gcam in the ROM? because i've not seen it due to this, if yes does it work well?
The Following User Says Thank You to randomrove For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift randomrove Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 04:38 AM |#303  
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Now Playing ain't working and Screen Usage Time
I tried Now Playing on the latest build (did'nt try on the previous builds) and it seems to be not working. Would like to know if this issue is among others as well? Or is it just me who is facing this problem.
Also would like a quick review on the battery life (screen usage time) am getting around 2.5 hours, but one of my friends is getting 4 - 4.5 hours (he has'nt flashed any kernel also).

NOTE: I tried switching the toggle button for Now Playing On and Off, restarted the phone, Notifications on lock screen is set to Show all content and Ambient Display is On.
25th May 2019, 02:14 PM |#304  
Flag Lithuania
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Just clean flashed latest update and after I recovered all my apps from cloud Instagram gone and I cant find it on Google Play. Tried to install from PC, but its show that my device is not supported. Is it ROM fault or so? Never had this issue ever.
+++
Nevermind. Found a fix. Just cleared cache of Google Play.
25th May 2019, 08:04 PM |#305  

More
Some questions
Hi, I'm currently running PE 8.1 but I decided to upgrade to 9.0 recently. I'd really appreciate some information:
1) Is this ROM viable for everyday usage? Or critical issues (such as deep sleep and/or fingerprint problem) are too annoying?;
2) How is battery life so far?;
3) If any problem is faced during installation (as boot loop error I've seen in the thread) may I be able to roll back to 8.1 with ease? (I'm a noob in modding so I don't have idea);
4) Does it come with pie navbar?;
Thanks for the help! c:
26th May 2019, 07:50 AM |#306  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbysswalker

Hi, I'm currently running PE 8.1 but I decided to upgrade to 9.0 recently. I'd really appreciate some information:
1) Is this ROM viable for everyday usage? Or critical issues (such as deep sleep and/or fingerprint problem) are too annoying?;
2) How is battery life so far?;
3) If any problem is faced during installation (as boot loop error I've seen in the thread) may I be able to roll back to 8.1 with ease? (I'm a noob in modding so I don't have idea);
4) Does it come with pie navbar?;
Thanks for the help! c:

Google play is not coming on mobile data when access point kept in ip6,what should I do except that the latest update is superb and battery life is 👌
26th May 2019, 01:05 PM |#307  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just updated, everything is working fine, home button still stupid sometimes
26th May 2019, 04:41 PM |#308  

More
Rolled back to Ninth build. Fingerprint unlock was very slow in tenth.
The Following User Says Thank You to NikhilGupta09 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NikhilGupta09 Ad-Free
26th May 2019, 05:16 PM |#309  

More
Instagram is gone
I updated to 9.0 finally but I'm unable to find instagram. Tried clearing play services and play store cache but it's still missing. Also I have experienced an issue with theme style. When I tried changing it system ui crashed and the screen kept being black till a full wipe.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveAbysswalker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaveAbysswalker Ad-Free
29th May 2019, 05:35 PM |#310  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
This last build have a little bug on double tap screen. When the option is disable the function of double tap works anyway.

Fixed: stealth kernel problem. With NGK don't have that inssue
30th May 2019, 02:50 AM |#311  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am running PE and would like to do an in-place update of security packages. Is this possible?

Kernel version:
3.10.108-Pie-goodness
#3 Tue Oct 2 07:11:23 CEST 2018

Build number
PPR2.180905.005
PixelExperience-20181002-0508-UNOFFICIAL
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)