[9.0.0] [OP2] Pixel Experience [Stable] [Official]

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 147

By vignesh95, Senior Member on 19th January 2019, 10:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2019, 02:50 AM |#311  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am running PE and would like to do an in-place update of security packages. Is this possible?

Kernel version:
3.10.108-Pie-goodness
#3 Tue Oct 2 07:11:23 CEST 2018

Build number
PPR2.180905.005
PixelExperience-20181002-0508-UNOFFICIAL

30th May 2019, 04:27 AM |#312  
Flag pandalam
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumCoder477

I am running PE and would like to do an in-place update of security packages. Is this possible?

Kernel version:
3.10.108-Pie-goodness
#3 Tue Oct 2 07:11:23 CEST 2018

Build number
PPR2.180905.005
PixelExperience-20181002-0508-UNOFFICIAL

No
30th May 2019, 07:01 PM |#313  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Messenger didn't work. Only for me?
The Following User Says Thank You to Matticzek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matticzek Ad-Free
31st May 2019, 06:33 AM |#314  
Flag Lithuania
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticzek

Messenger didn't work. Only for me?

For me too. On my wifes same phone works perfect. Maybe its something with messenger - https://downdetector.com/status/facebook-messenger
1st June 2019, 03:27 PM |#315  

More
21 May Patch Bug
Hey Vignesh! Thanks a ton for this ROM, it has really got new life to my OP2. There seems to be an issue with the latest patch launched on the 21st of May. I was already using the earlier version of the Pixel experience that I installed using TWRP and got the latest update OTA, it is the second update I received after moving to this ROM. After installing, it boots like normal but then the screen goes blank. If I hold the power button it shows me the option to turn off/restart and if I take a screenshot I see the animation happen but the entire screen remains place. I initially flashed the original ROM and updated it again, same issue. So I simply did a factory wipe using TWRP and it started working fine. But after 12 hours, I found it reboot automatically and I am back to the same problem. Newbie here so have no idea what to do. This is my daily driver so I am pretty busted.
1st June 2019, 06:57 PM |#316  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vignesh95

Hello guys

This build fixes some source side issues and also added Dirac audio and AGK again.

Go grab it!

Enjoy!

Hi, Thanks for the update
In this latest version 20190521 I've identified few bugs,
1) Switch user button in notification panel is missing.
2) Unable to cast my device to a wireless display.

I don't know it's me or everyone. Just thought to report it.

Thanks
3rd June 2019, 12:00 PM |#317  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamarafiq786

Dear, i have updated my oneplus 2 rom to android 9 with pixel experience, after updating everything running perfect but i am not able to send or receive message. whenever i send a message it shows "failed to create conversation please try again later" please look into this if there is any solution.

Thanks!

I'm getting the same issue or very similar.
Having clean flashed the ROM, the following are happening:
1) SIM card is visible with correct network, but it's not showing the phone number for the SIM card in settings. Phone calls work however.
2) Message app is unable to create text messages - it shows: "failed to create conversation please try again later"
3) Installing Textra allows sending of messages, but no SMS messages are received
3rd June 2019, 09:28 PM |#318  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2593

I'm getting the same issue or very similar.
Having clean flashed the ROM, the following are happening:
1) SIM card is visible with correct network, but it's not showing the phone number for the SIM card in settings. Phone calls work however.
2) Message app is unable to create text messages - it shows: "failed to create conversation please try again later"
3) Installing Textra allows sending of messages, but no SMS messages are received

OK, messaging seems to be fixed after wiping and clean installing the ROM again, but this time I also first flashed the firmware that was referenced on this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...d-5-1-t3896815. It's version 3.6.1 and is found here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673791459329056816

I think it probably is a firmware issue, as otherwise I didn't change any of the processes.
4th June 2019, 04:27 PM |#319  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
New Update is out on Pixel experiance official site, Go and grab it
The Following User Says Thank You to Sid Deol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sid Deol Ad-Free
4th June 2019, 05:03 PM |#320  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
* Theming and fonts improved

The real Pixel doesn't use that font everythere.
4th June 2019, 06:11 PM |#321  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Deol

New Update is out on Pixel experiance official site, Go and grab it

Clean or dirty flash it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)