Want to unleash the full potential of OnePlus 2?
Get NoGravity Kernel!
Why is it called AntiGravity kernel?
Familliar with NoGravity Kernel? This is a lite version of the it... AntiGravity doesn't have overclock and custom thermals. AGK was made for ROM developers who wanted to integrate NGK into their ROMs without the heavy modifications that NGK requires. This Kernel is for Performance but it still gets descent battery life due to some added features (see below).
No Gravity App
To tweak the kernel and add some features to it easily, here's my No Gravity app! featuring gestures and more. (You can find it under kernel features section.)
- The two CPUs (big and little cpu) can be configured completely separate in terms of min/max frequencies and governors
- Undervolted for better battery life and temps
- Jaw dropping Applications Opening speed
- No Gravity app! support
- DTS Eagle Drivers added for better sound
- CPU Underclocked to 302 MHz(idle) and undervolted
- GPU Underclocked to 27 MHz on idle
- Added Adreno IDLER and Adreno Boost
- Disabled ZRAM
- Max screen off frequency tunable
- Dynamic File Sync
- Thermal Throttling Slider
- Added Governors (Chill, Relaxed)
- Faux Sound support
- Gestures Support
- FastCharge drivers Support (Now the charging rate is fast even when screen on without increasing temps that much!)
- Maximum charge rate over USB 3.0 increased from 500mA to 900mA
- WireGuard Support
- Added and Using ZEN I/O Scheduler as default for app opening speed && overall Smoothness
- Added Maple, SIO and FIOPS I/O Scheduler
- KCAL Support
- K-Lapse Support
- Blocked wakelock (Boeffla)
- Added Hotplug (Core_ctl)
- Gentle fair sleepers toggle added
- Compiled with a Uber Toolchain
- Based on Linux version 3.10.108
NoGravity app Features
- Balance, Performance, Battery, Gaming and Gaming+ Profiles (No Gravity Kernel Only)
- Voltage Control page that fits NoGravity Kernel (No Gravity Kernel Only)
- GPU Stats page to show every GPU Frequencies time in state stats
- Thermal Switch to select between NoGravity thermal config and stock (No Gravity Kernel Only)
- Max Cluster Overclock toggles to apply maximum overclock frequencies to Little and/or Big Cluster (No Gravity Kernel Only)
- PocketMode Switch to turn off fingerprint sensor when device is in pocket or on table face down
- Selinux Switch to switch between Enforcing and Permissive SELinux modes
- Battery Current Limit Switch to disable or enable BCL on low battery percentage
- Proximity Gestures Switch to pulse ambient dispay on Hand Wave
- Pick-Up Gesture Switch to pulse ambient display when device is taken
- Pixel 3 Flip to Shhh feature
- Resolution Changer to switch between 1080p FHD and 720p HD resolutions
- Apply On Boot to apply user settings on boot
- Sound page lets user download DTS:Eagle apps (Headphone:X or Ultra)
- CPU Temperature Limit slider to set thermal throttling temps
- Displays most accurate CPU temperatures for Little and Big clusters separately
- K-Lapse Night mode and Brightness mode toggles
- Video Recording Codecs Selector (H.264, H.265, H.265+)
More info on those in the app
- You tell me I will do what I can
It should also work on NOUGAT ROMs! if not try an older build.. do take a TWRP backup of your boot.img.
DO NOT FLASH ON STOCK OXYGEN OS!
Initial boot might heat up device a bit, which is normal - Let it settle
I'll recommend before coming to conclusion, give it at least 2 complete charge cycles and then raise any issue.
- Flash AntiGravity_Kernel-vX.X.zip file in TWRP (Latest TWRP Recovery Recommanded)
- (Optional) - Clear cache and Dalvik
Made your choice?
v2.6 PIE-OREO-NOUGAT AOSP Based Roms
v2.6 PIE-OREO-NOUGAT LineageOS Based Roms
No Gravity App 2.6
As I put a lot of time and effort into this project, I now accept donations feel free to help me a little
post#2 for public released build changelogs.
See screenshots section at the top of the thread!
Thanks To: All of my testers.
AntiGravity Kernel, Kernel for the OnePlus 2
Current Version: 2.6
Last Updated: 2019-05-12