21st July 2016, 10:07 AM |#191  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash

So many flaws in your post.

"People build something"

You think it's as easy as opening a thread? Build yourself and you will know. When I said it's half cooked I wasn't disrespecting a dev's work. Every Dev has their personal life and leaving a project halfway can be because of so many reasons but whatever the case is, you simply can't disrespect them.

"why should he be working on something which is already being "worked" upon"

Really? People can make their own separate threads and post their work but if one dev doesn't want to build something because its half cooked version is there, that's his problem and you can't blame for that to other dev.

Many Devs left xda not because of these "thanks" hunting threads but because users disrespect.

Still in the end I would ask @regalstreak to close this thread as this thread is not serving any purpose since the project is abandoned already and no one is working on it.

Sent from my "i9300/1+2" powered by Carbon/RR
Fueled by 7000mAh ZeroLemon Battery

Obviously not. When something is built its always mostly in alpha or in beta stage, nothing is always built perfect.
It takes time but this thread is lurking here on xda since months, since February, I contacted regalstreak on telegram and asked him to close this thread and he said NO. He said he won't develop and he won't close it as well.
All I wanted was a multirom for Oneplus2 and this thread here kept other devs away from building it.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app
21st July 2016, 10:25 AM |#192  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,517

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasthakur37

Obviously not. When something is built its always mostly in alpha or in beta stage, nothing is always built perfect.
It takes time but this thread is lurking here on xda since months, since February, I contacted regalstreak on telegram and asked him to close this thread and he said NO. He said he won't develop and he won't close it as well.
All I wanted was a multirom for Oneplus2 and this thread here kept other devs away from building it.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Could I get a screenshot of my chat?
As we had said, it isn't my problem that other's aren't building. It is their opinion.
I don't see a reason why a developer must not develop when there is a thread over here knowing that this has been discontinued. If he is a developer, he would of course contribute.

regalstreak
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread