CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.
Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at CarbonROM's GitHub... and at CarbonROM Gerrit
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:
1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ
3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
4) Join our Discord server! There, you can connect with other Carbon users and our developers, and you can get quicker responses to your bug reports. The invite link is right below.
- Battery and Clock customisation - Carbon Gestures - Advanced Reboot - Few extra QS tiles - Quick unlock and Scramble PIN layout - Disable QS in lockscreen - Double tap to sleep for statusbar and lockscreen - For more flash and check
- Flash the newest factory image
- Move your ROM + GApps + TWRP.zip to your internal storage
- Boot the TWRP.img ->Wipe Data, Cache, & System -> Flash the ROM as well as the TWRP.zip
- Reboot to recovery via TWRP (Reboot -> Recovery)
- Flash GApps -> Reboot to System -> Enjoy CarbonROM
Join the CarbonROM Discord server
-calling (don't know about jio4gvoice)
-gestures (screen off)
-fp not working on initial setup
-You tell me
Special Thanks To:
CarbonROM, ROM for the OnePlus 2
Source Code: https://github.com/CarbonROM
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 7.0
Beta Release Date: 2019-03-10
Last Updated 2019-03-10