[ROM][Unofficial] [Volte] LineageOS 13.0 for OnePlus 2 [Continued]

Search This thread

Woodzrul

Feb 15, 2017
@kenboyles72 So I thought I'd try building LineageOS 13.0 myself following all instructions from the official LineageOS website. However no matter how hard I try I always seem to get an error. I did run the extra command of 'apt-get install maven' and made sure the correct version of Java is being used. Did you ever come across this when building LineageOS 13.0 for the OnePlus 2 device? The folder does exist and I've tried pulling from GitHub manually too. I am still very much learning so any help is greatly appreciated.

Import includes file: /home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/EXECUTABLES/wpa_cli_intermediates/import_includes
make: *** No rule to make target '/home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwpa_qmi_eap_proxy_intermediates/export_includes', needed by '/home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/EXECUTABLES/wpa_supplicant_intermediates/import_includes'. Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Export includes file: external/wpa_supplicant_8/wpa_supplicant/eap_proxy_qmi.mk -- /home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/EXECUTABLES/wpa_cli_intermediates/export_includes
make: Leaving directory '/home/op2/android/lineage'

#### make failed to build some targets (06:35 (mm:ss)) ####

wertus33333

Sep 14, 2016
@kenboyles72 So I thought I'd try building LineageOS 13.0 myself following all instructions from the official LineageOS website. However no matter how hard I try I always seem to get an error. I did run the extra command of 'apt-get install maven' and made sure the correct version of Java is being used. Did you ever come across this when building LineageOS 13.0 for the OnePlus 2 device? The folder does exist and I've tried pulling from GitHub manually too. I am still very much learning so any help is greatly appreciated.

Import includes file: /home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/EXECUTABLES/wpa_cli_intermediates/import_includes
make: *** No rule to make target '/home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwpa_qmi_eap_proxy_intermediates/export_includes', needed by '/home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/EXECUTABLES/wpa_supplicant_intermediates/import_includes'. Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Export includes file: external/wpa_supplicant_8/wpa_supplicant/eap_proxy_qmi.mk -- /home/op2/android/lineage/out/target/product/oneplus2/obj/EXECUTABLES/wpa_cli_intermediates/export_includes
make: Leaving directory '/home/op2/android/lineage'

#### make failed to build some targets (06:35 (mm:ss)) ####

I'm just starting with compilation stuff too, but i had some similar problems which could be solved by the following questions:
Are you sure that the source code is downloaded completely? (if you configured git to only use https, undo this) further, do you have all the necessary files in the right folder (vendor, device, kernel)?
Don't download things manually, as op2 is already officially supported.
Do it the following way:
1. DL source (I always sync with "repo sync -j8 -c --no-clone-bundle --force-sync")
2. ". build/envsetup.sh"
3. "lunch"
4. choose op2
5. it will download the necessary files (vendor, device tree, kernel tree)
6. confirm worktree (vendor, device, kernel)
7. "make clobber && make clean" (not sure if needed)
8. start build with build command on lineage manifest

This is probably way too much and has faults, it however, worked for me (on AOSIP, oneplus opensource oxygenos).
Maybe a real dev can give u more help here.

Last edited:

Woodzrul

Feb 15, 2017
After having tried the above and making sure the worktree is present, I unfortunately still run into the exact same error with the '/wpa_supplicant_8/'. :(

Woodzrul

Feb 15, 2017
I DID IT!! :)

I had to extract the proprietary blobs from the latest version of OxygenOS and then downloaded any missing files that were on TheMuppets repo. Thank you all for your help. Will document this process for myself so I can refer back at a later stage.

monark88

Mar 5, 2015
I DID IT!! :)

I had to extract the proprietary blobs from the latest version of OxygenOS and then downloaded any missing files that were on TheMuppets repo. Thank you all for your help. Will document this process for myself so I can refer back at a later stage.

Doesn't it feel good? Good job. I would like to merge upstream changes into a custom kernel for our ROM...

We're so off topic :highfive:

Woodzrul

Feb 15, 2017
I felt proud. I noticed at the end of the compiling that it was signing the ROM with test-keys. How does one change this so it can sign with your own release keys? Or is there no real point in doing so?

monark88

Mar 5, 2015

Woodzrul

Feb 15, 2017
I simply downloaded the latest version of OxygenOS from Android File Host. Then followed the 'Extract proprietary blobs' instructions from the LineageOS Wiki for the OnePlus 2 device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ioymdP2.png
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is... still valid?
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

This is pure, unchanged LineageOS 13.0 source. I started to build this for personal use, as I prefer M based LineageOS over N and decided to post it up here, in case anyone else wanted to run it. Depending on commits to source, I will probably do weekly builds just to keep things up to date.

Important:
    This thread is for stock LineageOS 13.0 and any mods, kernels or Xposed framework will not be supported.
    If features, options or code is NOT in the official source code, it will not be in my builds.

Recommended Firmware:
    Most recent firmware for Android 6.0 would be recommended.

Known Bugs:
    None

Installation:
    • Download the zip(s)
    • Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP recovery recommended)
    • Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data/factory reset
    • Flash LineageOS
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon http://opengapps.org/
    • Reboot
    Note: Built in root is available in Dev Options

Source code:

https://github.com/lineageos

Credits:

LineageOS Team & Contributors
    Code Aurora Forum
    Downloads:
    Downloads for all my roms are now consolidated on my site, which is easier to maintain.
    http://kenboyles.com/roms

How to enable Volte.
    Thanks to @Vaas_FC for the post.
    You can read the full instructions HERE

How to get volte working on lineage 13 op2
    ****tested by me and working without any issue******

All credits goes to @Sudeep Duhoon for this patch for Redmi note 3 and i just flashed it and tested it on op2

Below are the Links of patch 1 and 2 both are needed

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120699361
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298922561

1. Download both parts to patch and place it in phone memory
    2. Reboot to recovery and (make complete backup, optional) wipe system, data, cache
    3. Flash lineage 13 and reboot to check if the rom is working fine, then reboot back to TWRP
    4. Flash first part of the patch and reboot. You will be welcomed by android.phone force closing. Ignore it and leave the phone as it is for about 20 seconds.
    5. Reboot to TWRP again and flash second part of the patch. Reboot to system.
    6. Open dialer and try to dial any number.

Sent from my ONE+A2003 using Tapatalk
    @kenboyles72 Coud you add two features?
    Normally I don't use the slider at all and have it set up as total silence, nothing and alarms only. Is it possible to add a vibrate only mode as well? I have my phone on vibrate a lot, but in the evening and weekends I like to have it with sound.

The second feature would be to add a "more volume steps" option for every sound source.

Oh and I have UI instability issues. For example after boot it takes long to load the lockscreen and when I unlock, my wallpaper is back to the default wallpaper from the OS (not the theme). Same goes when switching themes, sometimes the UI crashes a couple of times and the wallpaper gets reset.

In first post:
    Important:
    This thread is for stock LineageOS 13.0 and any mods, kernels or Xposed framework will not be supported.
    If features, options or code is NOT in the official source code, it will not be in my builds.

Also, I do not have a OP2, so I can't troubleshoot any issues. If an earlier build did not have these issues, go back to it. The LineageOS 13.0 device branch for any Oneplus device is no longer maintained and only OS specific changes are being updated. Keep in mind, some of these OS changes will cause issues and will eventually get fixed. I have very little time to provide the builds I do, I work two jobs right now and the rest of the time is spent with family. With a combined total of almost 1500 downloads of my roms for the OP1, OP2 and OP3, only 3-5 users have actually complained about things and most was due to user error, this does not warrant me to change things for less than a handful of users.
    Will this support Volte?

Whatever stock LineagOS supports. I do not own this device, since I'm already building for the OP1/3 and have all the vendor files, it's just a matter of sync'n the device tree and building. I was in the LineageOS irc chan and one asked about 13.0 roms, since there are no official builds, I decided to help the OP2 users out and build it. If or when the dev team adds Volte support, it will be included in rom.