FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OP2][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.4 [7.1.2] - Be Delighted

5,501 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,208

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from nicesoni_ash: Use bugs reports, features requests etc through tabs now.
15th December 2016, 04:02 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi, coming from official RR 5.8, should I clean flash this or can I simply dirty instal?

15th December 2016, 04:10 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afarnedi

Hi, coming from official RR 5.8, should I clean flash this or can I simply dirty instal?

I would recommend clean flash but dirty will work too. I dirty flashed myself.

Sent from my "1+2" powered by Unofficial RR 7.x.x
Compiled by myself
The Following User Says Thank You to nicesoni_ash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nicesoni_ash Ad-Free
15th December 2016, 04:50 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I flash stock gaaps
15th December 2016, 04:59 PM |#24  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 132

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prathamesh999

Can I flash stock gaaps

yes you can

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash

That was easy, now I am stuck at oms, too many build errors except the time I thought I was to do this isn't exactly true. It'll take time. So for the time being I am moving my oms related stuff to other oms branches. Rr and cm sources are updating and with good features so I'll release a working build with latest changes without oms and then I will spend my whole time on oms only. What do u guys says?

I am pretty new to this so even cheery picking isn't so easy as they say but I moving on with slow pace and I'll need all your support.

Thanks.

Compiled by myself

# Excuse my spelling mistakes, medicated right now so...

no worries supporting you from here xD
The Following User Says Thank You to Sec Karma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sec Karma Ad-Free
15th December 2016, 05:13 PM |#25  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Rainbowtown
Thanks Meter: 2,398

Donate to Me
More
Unofficial & boeffla beta6, dirty flashed and everything is fine so far but camera focus issues remained, like on official..
Any one else has grayed out focus option on stock camera?
15th December 2016, 06:07 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash

That was easy, now I am stuck at oms, too many build errors except the time I thought I was to do this isn't exactly true. It'll take time. So for the time being I am moving my oms related stuff to other oms branches. Rr and cm sources are updating and with good features so I'll release a working build with latest changes without oms and then I will spend my whole time on oms only. What do u guys says?

I am pretty new to this so even cheery picking isn't so easy as they say but I moving on with slow pace and I'll need all your support.

Thanks.

Compiled by myself

# Excuse my spelling mistakes, medicated right now so...

Yo homie take your time for OMS, the rom is stable enough for me! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to chetan_1215 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chetan_1215 Ad-Free
15th December 2016, 06:34 PM |#27  
Flag Barataria Island
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Nakamura

Unofficial & boeffla beta6, dirty flashed and everything is fine so far but camera focus issues remained, like on official..
Any one else has grayed out focus option on stock camera?

Dirty flashing too with boeffla beta 6 compiled by zanezam (uber) and camera autofocus work fine for me though the focus options are also grayed .

I have only a problem with OTG. OTG device is mounted on /mnt/media_rw/xxxxx(leter device) and that path is not accessible for app`s. For example I use OTG for a book library and the leger caliber app can not access that partition. I am trying to mount it with stickymount app but it is not posble. Would it be possible to mount it as a folder on sdcard?

Awesome rom, thanks for your great work
15th December 2016, 06:42 PM |#28  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Rainbowtown
Thanks Meter: 2,398

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klopeck

Dirty flashing too with boeffla beta 6 compiled by zanezam (uber) and camera autofocus work fine for me though the focus options are also grayed .

I have only a problem with OTG. OTG device is mounted on /mnt/media_rw/xxxxx(leter device) and that path is not accessible for app`s. For example I use OTG for a book library and the leger caliber app can not access that partition. I am trying to mount it with stickymount app but it is not posble. Would it be possible to mount it as a folder on sdcard?

Didn't checked OTG as I don't use it..
But after a first reboot auto focus stays grayed out but suddenly works for me using same kernel linaro version..
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Nakamura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sam Nakamura Ad-Free
16th December 2016, 05:53 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klopeck

OTG is fine.

Compiled by myself
The Following User Says Thank You to nicesoni_ash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nicesoni_ash Ad-Free
16th December 2016, 06:00 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Screenshots added to third post.

Compiled by myself
16th December 2016, 06:44 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Which otg adapter you use?
And I see you have volte enabled..... So is random reboots still there for you? @nicesoni_ash?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
7.1.2, be delighted, nougat, oneplus2, remix, resurrection, unofficial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)