FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OP2][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 [7.1.2] - Be Delighted

5,271 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,153

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from nicesoni_ash: Use bugs reports, features requests etc through tabs now.
11th May 2017, 04:00 PM |#5001  
Flag DELHI
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicuspanicus

You should have searched the thread before asking.

Bro i m new to xda so i m learning how to use it.... Other wise i would have never posted something like this....

11th May 2017, 04:03 PM |#5002  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Rainbowtown
Thanks Meter: 2,142

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloak253

Not rom related, but what font is that? Looks nice.

Scifly_DNAemojis from (free) theme "DNA Dark", and I know, we know that, it's been long discussed, probably a side effect from Google's own server sided testing recently..

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using XDA Labs
11th May 2017, 06:01 PM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunsingh1000

I'm sorry if I'm repeating this.. Green lines for thumbnails everyone? Or just me?

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Reflashing would do it, I don't think clean flash would be necessary.

Just come on to find out about that, I have the same, but it's only in the thumbnail, in Google photos or gallery.
The actual picture is ok
11th May 2017, 06:45 PM |#5004  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackhenri

It's just u that has this charging issue... Did u try a different cable or charger..

Let me tell you that you are absolutely WRONG.

It is you who need to learn to search the thread first.
There are so many people having this issue. Including me. Search the thread and you'll know.
But for me it happens occasionally, randomly.
But I'm patiently waiting until someone amongst us find the cause and fix for the same.
And let me tell you that some ROMS for example, Official LOS don't have this issue

It's like that random reboot problem which was faced by 50% owners of OnePlus 2 a while ago in custom ROMS

*sigh*
11th May 2017, 07:56 PM |#5005  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 7,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasad98

And let me tell you that some ROMS for example, Official LOS don't have this issue

I haven't tried official los myself yet but that's because official los hasn't got this feature to show these values on lockscreen. Also as stated many times it's a cosmetic issue and the charging should still be done in about 2 hours. There were even some posts showing current charges literally through an external hardware.

Sent from my "1+2" powered by Unofficial RR 7.x.x
Compiled by myself
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nicesoni_ash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nicesoni_ash Ad-Free
11th May 2017, 08:13 PM |#5006  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasad98

Let me tell you that you are absolutely WRONG.

It is you who need to learn to search the thread first.
There are so many people having this issue. Including me. Search the thread and you'll know.
But for me it happens occasionally, randomly.
But I'm patiently waiting until someone amongst us find the cause and fix for the same.

It's like that random reboot problem which was faced by 50% owners of OnePlus 2 a while ago in custom ROMS

*sigh*

I guess my search buttons shows something else..

Why don't u help your co-xdaian with the same or make a new thread about it.. To help each other..

If u had read all the post correctly (understanding them well) its just that the rate at which it charges always fluctuates.. But charges normally.. If it doesn't then its the cable that's faulty and mostly due to bend at the neck cause wires to shred.

Los.. I never had this issue with any rom on any phone yet.. So for me its very hard to believe...

Do u even know what caused the random reboot.(one was the firmware and the other was due to certain app if u didn't know).. This shows the extent of your search..

Sorry to be a little bitter to you.. Cheers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mackhenri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mackhenri Ad-Free
11th May 2017, 11:30 PM |#5007  
Flag Maracay
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
Hi, thanks for sharing, I'm having problems with the proximity sensor when making a call, and the signal, this is due to moden ,,,? Which can be installed with this rom since I am new with the oneplus 2 I come from the s6 and so as I take it out of the box unlock the bootloader and install the recovery and install this rom thanks
12th May 2017, 04:17 AM |#5008  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teloklavo

Hi, thanks for sharing, I'm having problems with the proximity sensor when making a call, and the signal, this is due to moden ,,,? Which can be installed with this rom since I am new with the oneplus 2 I come from the s6 and so as I take it out of the box unlock the bootloader and install the recovery and install this rom thanks

U cn start by flashing latest firmware i.e. 3.5.8
Here's the link:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634756500
It's a firmware only zip. Just flash it in recovery & ur fw will b updated.

Sent from my OnePlus2 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hurrykaneftw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hurrykaneftw Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 05:03 AM |#5009  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Regarding the "slow charging" bugs. It really isnt a bug. Sometime it isnt the cable too. Tried different cable, plug and outlet. All give different results. For me at least. And the way i use my phone also is a factor. This ROM give me 1h15m+- for a full charge from 5-7% of battery life. Thats with fast charge. Some power outlets gave me 3 hours for a full charge. Same cable, same plug. Same 5% battery life. Just on a different power outlet at a different place. Using op3 cable with ipad plug. And dont use your phone while charging.
The Following User Says Thank You to eqwansyafiqat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eqwansyafiqat Ad-Free
12th May 2017, 06:17 AM |#5010  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Can anyone summarise the changes in the current version from the 0411 version (which is what I have currently) or at least any previous 5.8.2 version?
Bugs, extra features, whether to clean/dirty flash, any particular points to note, etc?
(P.S. Please don't direct me to the changelog. I went through that already.)
Thanks in Advance!
12th May 2017, 06:47 AM |#5011  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have this slight weird thing that i get very worked up with battery life.
So, can anyone suggest a good way of improving battery life.
Open to all suggestions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
7.1.2, be delighted, nougat, oneplus2, remix, resurrection, unofficial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)