[ROM][OP2][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 [7.1.2] - Be Delighted

Search This thread

Lump91

May 2, 2016
marburg
I think I found a bug. Clicking on "seLinux" is giving a crash. But the main problem is, that 'Settings' is granted root access after restart. This runs a Command called 'setenforce 1', which blocks all other root accesses.
Now I have a problem. Tried to recreate the seLinux database with twrp. Didn't help. Suggestions?

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
@nicesoni_ash found a workaround to make battery notification light work.
Go In settings, search for '' Pulse notification light '' and then click on it. Now select battery light and click 2 times on '' only light up when fully charged'' my led is working now :)
Already replied about this in the thread, it'll be disabled by default properly so it won't happen as well as led blinking issue when charging will be fixed when only full charge is selected.

Sent from my "1+2" powered by Unofficial RR 7.x.x
Compiled by myself

chetan_1215

Jan 10, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
May be because you didn't check the option for that. It's working fine here.

Compiled by myself
Nah it was as it is, I checked my phone many times if it's charging or not cause led wasnot showing to me unless I turn that switch on and again turn back off. But hey issue is solved for me now.. I thought if anyone facing same problem so I can tell em workaround :)

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Nah it was as it is, I checked my phone many times if it's charging or not cause led wasnot showing to me unless I turn that switch on and again turn back off. But hey issue is solved for me now.. I thought if anyone facing same problem so I can tell em workaround :)
You are confusing yourself, me and others. I told you that's happening because of some coding issues which I fixed in next update and I already explained this earlier. Good that now it's working for you.

Compiled by myself

jaisrinand

Dec 4, 2016
Clean flashed the ROM with open gapps (stock)
Phone lags while using general apps and battery is draining fast in latest build.

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Upcoming update will have the old method of changing data sim from Cellular tile fixed, I will still need some free time to make it work with the new method like OOS. I need to think about different situations when a user click on that so it won't crash or won't have any other negative effects like a call disconnect. It'll take some time as can't find some free time to work on that.

magnamentis

Jul 30, 2013
Al-Ándalus
magnamentis.com
Clean flashed the ROM with open gapps (stock)
Phone lags while using general apps and battery is draining fast in latest build.

use the smallest possible gapps package and add more gapps from playstore. (read the thread, has been mentioned an infinite number of times)

reason is that stock (larger packages) overwrite parts of the rom-built-in apps that are incompatible, cause signal drops, lags and more.

Reactions: Guy~Faux

BeHappyToo

Apr 26, 2013
Anyway, to solve it, change the value of this line from 42 to 4 :
Code:

In the following file:
/system/etc/audio_platform_info.xml (Need a root explorer)

=========== @morback
It did some testing and searching and this is the result so far...
I removed my case but that didn't help. I changed the value to 4, that also didn't solve the issue. BUT.....

Changing the value to 4 the person at the other end still hears the echo, but after quickly activating and deactivating the loudspeaker, the echo stops :)
Do you have any idea what I can do to have this permanently fixed?
Thanks!

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Feature Request:
well the Image Explains it, its from SM-G530H XenonHD ROM
Have you tried it yourself? How does this work? Will it show you the changed MAC address on your phone or does it work internally? I am confused as I have added this functionality but I don't see any changes. I am yet to see what other components like my router shows so that could be something.

Edit:
As per the dev of this feature, we need a different way to implement this in Qualcomm devices and he didn't make it work on them yet. This feature needs kernel commits too, I doubt this will work on our devices yet.

Compiled by myself

Last edited:

Latiken

Dec 8, 2015
McMinnville
Would it be possible to add the option to expand screenshots (it's in Samsung's ROM and is in OxygenOS for the OnePlus 5 and I think older OP devices)? It basically takes more than one screenshot and stitches it together to create one long screenshot. I'm not smart enough to find you any commits or anything but figured I'd ask anyways.

Reactions: Guy~Faux

Santi_SAZ

Jul 20, 2016
OnePlus 2
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Would it be possible to add the option to expand screenshots (it's in Samsung's ROM and is in OxygenOS for the OnePlus 5 and I think older OP devices)? It basically takes more than one screenshot and stitches it together to create one long screenshot. I'm not smart enough to find you any commits or anything but figured I'd ask anyways.
I think you can use a third party app like stick&share, but is my opinion

Akki1513

Nov 26, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Feature request..
Can you add a monochrome tile to switch to black and white display like the one in OP5.. We can do this manually by going into developer options.. But a quick tile is handy..!

kavee.gauravjoshi

Nov 21, 2016
Pune, Maharashtra
Realme GT
Realme GT 2
Is it possible to have default network selection as 3G instead of 4G (after clean flash / while restoring over network instead of wifi)? When I clean flash, the default network is LTE. However generally in my area I get poor LTE reception. So after clean flash, when I restore apps through Google backup, if the range fluctuates, the internet stops downloading apps. So even when I try to change the network to WCDMA, while switching the network, internet stops working. Hence the restore fails and eventually i have to manually install apps. So i was just wondering if the default network (just while setting up the phone after clean flash) can be set to WCDMA...

But i know this is the problem for me due to poor reception of 4G in my area / my mobile's 4G reception (I always use 3G so don't bother to put network on 4G) :silly:

Anyway, just thought of asking (feature request tab is not visible, hence requesting it here).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Important: This rom is not maintained anymore and therefore end-of-support. There is no development anymore, no updates to be expected and if there are bugs, they will not be fixed anymore.

Code:
    [CENTER]I am not responsible if you brick your devices or other issues.
    Do some research if you have any concerns about features in.

[B][COLOR="Red"]How to [B][URL="https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/help-i9305/how-to-how-to-best-phrase-request-to-t3404880"]submit[/URL][/B] a bug report?[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"]How to [B][URL="https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71866662&postcount=4154"]submit[/URL][/B] a bootloop log?[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR="Blue"]Feature requests:
    I am open to feature requests again since this is now again an unofficial build.

[B]No support for custom kernels so don't report any issues if you use any. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Don't ask for VOLTE. It'll be added when sources
    are released from ONEPLUS. Google for alternate methods.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix has been based on CM, slim. omni and original Remix ROM builds which creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Credits
    CM (LOS) team,
    RR Team,
    OMNI team,
    SLIMROMS,
    crDroid,
    TeslaRom,
    AICP,
    gharrington for 3minit Battery mod
    GioBozza for Wakeblock Mod
    and of course to all the supporters

Main Features

-Navigation Bar
    -Enable/Disable Navbar
    -Navbar Button Customization
    -Navbar Dimensions(Potrait & Landscape)

-Statusbar
    -Brightness Slider
    -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
    -SuperUser Indicator Switch
    -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch
    -Carrier label Colour
    -Quick PullDown Switch
    -Smart Pulldown Switch
    -Clock Customizations
    -Time & date
    -Clock Colour
    -Day & date Toogle
    -Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
    -Battery
    -Battery Bar customization
    -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
    -Battery % Text
    -Network Traffic Indicator

-Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -ListView Animations
    -System Animations

-Gestures
    -Gestures Anywhere Feature

-App Circle Bar
    -Choose apps in App circle
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
    -Clear All button Switch
    -Clear All Tasks Switch
    -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-cLock Widget
    -CLock And Alarm Customizations
    -Weather Panel Customizations
    -Calender Events

-LockScreen
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -Choose upto 5 Shortcuts
    -100 Icons for Shortcuts

-Quick Slider Shortcuts

-Notification Drawer
    -Weather Display Switch
    -Quick Settings
    -Choice to Add 20 Tiles
    -Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
    -Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
    -Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
    -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
    -Backlight Timer
    -Backlight Strength
    -Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
    -Power Menu
    -Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Volume Buttons
    -Wake Up Device
    -Playback Control
    -Keyboard Cursor Control
    -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode

-Perfomance Profiles
    -LCD Density
    -Expanded Desktop Mode
    -Heads Up Customizations
    -Overall Smoothness Improvements
    -Quick Unlock
    -Optimizations to Improve Battery
    -ALL cm13 Features (Most)
    -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Changelog for 5.8.5

Changelog

Installation Instructions

- Download the latest build
    - If it's a bump in the version number e.g. 5.8.3 - 5.8.5, download the whole rom zip instead of downloading through OpenDelta.
    - Download Gapps
    (Recommended not mandatory) - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP recovery
    - Flash Gapps and other zip you would want to flash.
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

Update Instructions

- Download the latest build
    (Recommended not mandatory) - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OP2][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 [7.1.2] - Be Delighted, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    nicesoni_ash
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 7.1.2
    Stable Release Date: 2016-12-14

Created 2017-05-23
    Last Updated 2017-11-20
    Just few more bugs to iron out, move few settings into proper places and hopefully we'll have our first beta ready for release. :victory:
    Next release will probably be my last update for Nougat unless I need to handle any bug reports etc or find something interesting that I have to add or there is an update in RR nougat sources. Will wait for RR sources to upgrade to O then we will see how it'll all pan out.

Compiled by myself
    Very soon, almost finished up with my first beta release. Just two damn bugs have to be sorted out. Hopefully in couple of days we'll have our first beta release. :victory:
    Update is up..

Sources updated till 21st June, 4.00pm IST.

Added Full Brightness QS tile
    Added Greyscale QS tile
    BoardConfig: flash rom faster
    camera: Fixed green lines on thumbnails issue (thanks to XOS devs)
    Opening new update link directly when clicked on notification (Didn't test, let me know if not working)
    Fixed - LED short blink during charge
    Option to change Data Sim via Cellular tile (Fixed and now statubar is hiding properly too)
    SystemUI: force a clock update if the screen is turned back on
    Hide sensitive information while locked by default
    Limit platform signature permissions to system
    Fixed crash in quickpic when selecting more in sharing menu.
    Fixed - Mobile network signal in battery history details. (It was empty earlier because of a bad commit)
    Correctly align cursor in DPI settings (smallest width)
    Correctly align cursor in renaming BT device
    Disallow background clipboard access by default
    Remove preferences if package is not installed or disabled.
    - Only done for RR OTA/OpenDelta and lockclock package.
    Deny USB Peripherals Settings
    - New security preference added in Security settings.
    -- Disallow new USB peripherals
    -- Allow new USB peripherals when unlocked
    -- Allow new USB peripherals

Kenel:
    fpc1020_tee: Implement pocket mode for OP2

(Comes with sources update)
    Net monitor: fix arrows not showing when data saver is enabled
    Adopt lockscreen shortcut hint from AOSP
    SystemUI: Fix task lock & freeform buttons placement
    Increase Max Small qs tiles to 9

Deltas are uploading so have patience and enjoy :)