FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1_r52][02/08][OFFICIAL OTA][oneplus2]RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.2

611 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,897

By Shreesha.Murthy, Recognized Developer/Contributor on 10th April 2016, 06:43 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
4th May 2016, 11:52 PM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoncy

Check profiles, i think this is the reason lte tile isn't showing. Make sure you haven't a profile activated that is switching to 3G.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I've disabled profiles since i don't use that function

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido25

I think there's a problem in adding that LTE tile to the quick drawer. It's not appearing in drawer even it is added. I think they're trying to report that issue.

Sent from my Amazing OnePlus 2

Yes, i meant that exactly tile not showing even if added. I've been having that issue since months ago

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamentis

this is not criticizing the workaround but i think that people should know that there are possible side effects for some

the above will eventually cause an echo and other noises on speakerphone, those are workarounds that go back and forth for months but no fix unfortunately.

my people tell me that when i hold the device closer to the mouth it's ok, as we all know many people got used to hold their device ore comfort oriented than voice quality oriented, this after the mics got that good about 10 years ago on good'oll nokia phones LOL.

Yeah, no perfect fixes as of now, i just reported what seems to work out best for me ^^
I have no side effects and the other end tells me he/she hears me really good after that line change. The only thing i might report is lower incoming audio un upper mic, but nothing so bad.

But, as you said, what might work for me might not work for others. Just wanted to report a *possible* fix!

4th May 2016, 11:53 PM |#1022  
Thanks Meter: 655

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urgali

I've disabled profiles since i don't use that function

Yes, i meant that exactly tile not showing even if added. I've been having that issue since months ago

Looks like a Rom side issue. I hope shreesha will take this to RR side and get it fixed. Let's wait till next release. Till then I can suggest a widget to you which does the same function.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...0-xda-t2945406

The Following User Says Thank You to mido25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mido25 Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 12:52 AM |#1023  
Flag Al-Ándalus
Thanks Meter: 8,484

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrett7

I believe that this is the tile being referred to.

some tiles only show when the feature is active and i don't see LTE active while there are differences between roms, just something to consider, to verify one could activate LTE and try to add the toggle and see.
5th May 2016, 12:58 AM |#1024  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamentis

some tiles only show when the feature is active and i don't see LTE active while there are differences between roms, just something to consider, to verify one could activate LTE and try to add the toggle and see.

Nop, still happening even with LTE on and connected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160504-195634.png
Views:	222
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	3740443   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160504-195645.png
Views:	228
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	3740444  
5th May 2016, 01:03 AM |#1025  
Thanks Meter: 532

More
Quote:

What theme is that bud?Looks great and clean

Well,you also have NFC toggle in quicktiles tho OP2 doesn't have NFC support.Can confirm also about LTE,happens to me too.
5th May 2016, 01:10 AM |#1026  
Flag Al-Ándalus
Thanks Meter: 8,484

More
Quote:

ok, thanks for trying, so that's cleared
5th May 2016, 01:11 AM |#1027  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Man Half Biscuit

What theme is that bud?Looks great and clean

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ialos.cm.theme

Definitely the best cm theme I've seen on the Play Store 👌👌
The Following User Says Thank You to jerrett7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jerrett7 Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 01:13 AM |#1028  
Thanks Meter: 532

More
Quote:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ialos.cm.theme

Definitely the best cm theme I've seen on the Play Store 👌👌

Thnx a lot bud
Honestly the theme is beautiful,idk why I always just skipped this theme.Installed and insta love

Thanks again
5th May 2016, 01:17 AM |#1029  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Man Half Biscuit

Thnx a lot bud
Honestly the theme is beautiful,idk why I always just skipped this theme.Installed and insta love

Thanks again

No prob mate
5th May 2016, 02:13 AM |#1030  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hats off to @shreeshaMurthy and the rest for what is becoming a world class ROM!! Thanks for all the hard work!
5th May 2016, 08:32 AM |#1031  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mido25

I think there's a problem in adding that LTE tile to the quick drawer. It's not appearing in drawer even it is added. I think they're trying to report that issue.

I found this problem in all rooms I tried in my op2, and in this room the livedisplay don't worry as well,

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread