FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1_r52][02/08][OFFICIAL OTA][oneplus2]RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.2

611 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,897
 
By Shreesha.Murthy, Recognized Developer/Contributor on 10th April 2016, 06:43 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
13th April 2016, 01:18 PM |#121  
Shreesha.Murthy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer/Contributor
Flag 127.1.1.0
Thanks Meter: 6,897
 
More
I request you all to wait a bit. It'll be up and running anytime. Never happened with BB ;_;

-ThugLife™✌
The Following User Says Thank You to Shreesha.Murthy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th April 2016, 01:34 PM |#122  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreesha.Murthy

I request you all to wait a bit. It'll be up and running anytime. Never happened with BB ;_;

-ThugLife™

It's 6 here and servers are still down ,Will u pls mirror it somewhere?
13th April 2016, 01:44 PM |#123  
Flamehell's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,141
 
More
Still down eh?Waiting for install this beast....
13th April 2016, 01:49 PM |#124  
Shreesha.Murthy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer/Contributor
Flag 127.1.1.0
Thanks Meter: 6,897
 
More
Added Mirror!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreesha.Murthy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2016, 01:57 PM |#125  
Flamehell's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreesha.Murthy

Added Mirror!

Tnx buddy!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Flamehell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flamehell Ad-Free
13th April 2016, 02:23 PM |#126  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas.kukde

Hi. I have a feature disable/removal request.
How can I disable the turning on of screen when I receive an SMS? It kept my screen on for 1.5 hrs out of 3 hrs that I kept my phone idle. I couldn't find any setting to do it. I haven't turned on ambient display.

Edit: Changing Sms app didn't work. I'm on stock kernel btw.

Hi. In what build are you? I haven't faced that issue and I am in 12/04 build. If you have ambient display turned off try to see in notifications some strange behavior or try in setting - configuration - miscellaneous - doze powersave. Don't know if it will work. Or try to set battery mode to efficient.

Sent from my unknown using XDA-Developers mobile app
13th April 2016, 02:36 PM |#127  
shreyas.kukde's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 673
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackpb

Hi. In what build are you? I haven't faced that issue and I am in 12/04 build. If you have ambient display turned off try to see in notifications some strange behavior or try in setting - configuration - miscellaneous - doze powersave. Don't know if it will work. Or try to set battery mode to efficient.

Sent from my unknown using XDA-Developers mobile app

Hi. I'm on RR 5.6.7-20160409.
I have turned on doze and I always keep battery preference to efficient. When I receive an sms, the screen turns on, and turns off after a minute. But it keeps waking up every 3-4 minutes. It shows a breathing sms icon on top left of screen and then comes to lockscreen, waits for a minute till the screen goes off and the cycle repeats.
13th April 2016, 02:41 PM |#128  
mido25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 655
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas.kukde

Hi. I'm on RR 5.6.7-20160409.
I have turned on doze and I always keep battery preference to efficient. When I receive an sms, the screen turns on, and turns off after a minute. But it keeps waking up every 3-4 minutes. It shows a breathing sms icon on top left of screen and then comes to lockscreen, waits for a minute till the screen goes off and the cycle repeats.

Check if breathing notification is turned off. You can find that in settings-->configuration-->status bar - - > breathing notification
Turn off everything
Also turn off ambient display. If you don't want anything.



Sent from my Amazing OnePlus 2
13th April 2016, 02:49 PM |#129  
shreyas.kukde's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 673
 
More
Ambient display is already off bro. Also all of the breathing notifications are off, but even if i turned them on, they're only limited to breathing on statusbar and won't have anything to do with breathing on lockscreen. I've kept them turned off anyway. What else could I do? I'm all ears to suggestions.
13th April 2016, 03:58 PM |#130  
mido25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 655
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas.kukde

Ambient display is already off bro. Also all of the breathing notifications are off, but even if i turned them on, they're only limited to breathing on statusbar and won't have anything to do with breathing on lockscreen. I've kept them turned off anyway. What else could I do? I'm all ears to suggestions.

Then I don't know. Not getting sms nowadays. Only sms I'm getting is from my bank or some spam messages from different companies.

Sent from my Amazing OnePlus 2
13th April 2016, 04:19 PM |#131  
Flamehell's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,141
 
More
@Shreesha.Murthy Man,this rom is amazing.....really like it.....tnx a lot for your work!!And i'm also happy that finally we have a proper official RR for op2....
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes