FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1_r52][02/08][OFFICIAL OTA][oneplus2]RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.2

611 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,897
 
By Shreesha.Murthy, Recognized Developer/Contributor on 10th April 2016, 06:43 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th April 2016, 08:29 PM |#521  
Guihardrock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cyanogenmodland
Thanks Meter: 374
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreesha.Murthy

That's because, the feature that you're talking about always sent device to softboot and had to be taken down. Will add it back when it is stable

Oh thanks, think that i can live without this for some time :333 the rest? AWESOMEEE!!!
 
 
25th April 2016, 10:10 PM |#522  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guihardrock

Oh thanks, think that i can live without this for some time :333 the rest? AWESOMEEE!!!

If you want this feature badly you can install xposed and gravitybox.

Sent from my unknown using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Hackpb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hackpb Ad-Free
26th April 2016, 03:18 AM |#523  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Fix wifi disconnected
Fix call recording
Fix speaker phone
Fix camera settings
All, All this makes the cell phone is not stable!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNVAS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JOHNVAS Ad-Free
26th April 2016, 06:06 AM |#524  
spencer24's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNVAS

Fix wifi disconnected
Fix call recording
Fix speaker phone
Fix camera settings
All, All this makes the cell phone is not stable!

Is that your way of asking nicely?

Maybe you should show the dev a little bit more respect!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spencer24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spencer24 Ad-Free
26th April 2016, 06:13 AM |#525  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNVAS

Fix wifi disconnected
Fix call recording
Fix speaker phone
Fix camera settings
All, All this makes the cell phone is not stable!

no one force you to use the custom rom.
if you cannot adapt with the bug on custom rom, just stay with stock rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to lockmunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lockmunk Ad-Free
26th April 2016, 07:54 AM |#526  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Clean flash
Having the wifi turn off+lockscreen reboot as well, but I dirty flashed 24th over 19th April build.

Can anyone enlighten me how to YOU do a clean flash?

My steps:
- wipe everything except internal storage
- restore all apps with Titanium restore
- restore all desired settings manually

Any way to speed up the process? F.e. restore from nandroid if possible or restoring system settings?

Thanks in advance
26th April 2016, 08:03 AM |#527  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivak

Having the wifi turn off+lockscreen reboot as well, but I dirty flashed 24th over 19th April build.

Can anyone enlighten me how to YOU do a clean flash?

My steps:
- wipe everything except internal storage
- restore all apps with Titanium restore
- restore all desired settings manually

Any way to speed up the process? F.e. restore from nandroid if possible or restoring system settings?

Thanks in advance

A clean install means usually:
TWRP > WIPE > Advanced > check Dalvik caches, Cache, System, Data > Proceed
TWRP > Install > Choose ROM > Add Zip > Gapps > Add zip > SuperSU > Proceed
Reboot and wait until finished
Setup phone with Google account and let it restore Apps from latest use
Enjoy your phone

But you could have found this with a search or it is even already mentioned in OP
26th April 2016, 08:10 AM |#528  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hardware buttons
so is there a way to disable the back and recent hardware buttons if i turn on the on screen nav bar..i havent found it anywhere
26th April 2016, 08:16 AM |#529  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiLdstArK

so is there a way to disable the back and recent hardware buttons if i turn on the on screen nav bar..i havent found it anywhere

You will find it in Configuration (Ressurection Menu) > Button Controller > Hardware keys
26th April 2016, 09:39 AM |#530  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

A clean install means usually:
TWRP > WIPE > Advanced > check Dalvik caches, Cache, System, Data > Proceed
TWRP > Install > Choose ROM > Add Zip > Gapps > Add zip > SuperSU > Proceed
Reboot and wait until finished
Setup phone with Google account and let it restore Apps from latest use
Enjoy your phone

But you could have found this with a search or it is even already mentioned in OP

Thanks for your answer. I think you misunderstood me. I did the process several times before and I would prefer to do clean flashes all the time since this minimizes the chance of fc/bugs. I'm looking for advice how to do this in a moderate amount of time.

I ask myself if I could replace Titanium Backup app restore with Nandroid data restore. And if there is a way around doing all the settings stuff from the scratch (gestures/weather/animations and so on).

If you are aware of a thread that has all that information included I would be very glad if you could provide a link. So far I couldn't find a thread that addresses regular rom flashing procedures.

Kind regards
rivak
26th April 2016, 09:53 AM |#531  
Shreesha.Murthy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer/Contributor
Flag 127.1.1.0
Thanks Meter: 6,897
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivak

Having the wifi turn off+lockscreen reboot as well, but I dirty flashed 24th over 19th April build.

Can anyone enlighten me how to YOU do a clean flash?

My steps:
- wipe everything except internal storage
- restore all apps with Titanium restore
- restore all desired settings manually

Any way to speed up the process? F.e. restore from nandroid if possible or restoring system settings?

Thanks in advance

I'm aware of this issue and new build is around the corner (delta ofc) it'll include fix for this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shreesha.Murthy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes