Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any bricks you may obtain. Please follow the thread rules and steps and everything will be gravy. Remember, backing up before flashing is always recommended.
VertexOS aims to provide a simple but enhanced near-stock AOSP experience with carefully selected features and an emphasis on stability and smoothness.
* Disable SIM toggle
* OMS (please install Substratum separately)
* OnePlus Camera ported
* Vertex Walls
* sRGB toggle (AOSPA)
* Buttons customization (AOSPA)
* Battery icon customization (AOSPA)
* Double tap Launcher3 home screen to sleep (AOSPA)
* Double tap lockscreen to sleep
* Alert Slider customisations
* Off-screen gestures
* Slide on statusbar to adjust brightness
* Night light
* Unlink ring and notification volume
* Longpress volume keys for previous/next music track
* Screenrecorder (toggled with Volume Up + Power)
* Screenshot Crop & Share
* Removed HD icon
* Volte icon.
* Safetynet passed without root.
* Signature spoofing (for microG)
Feature requests are subject to my decision, and that we want to keep VertexOS lean.
Coming from another ROM??
1) Download Latest Build (See Post #2)
2) Download 7.1.1 Gapps (optional - See Post #2))
3) Boot into recovery (TWRP)
4) Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
5) Flash the zip
6) Flash Gapps
Updating from previous Vertex release
1) Download the latest build
2) Boot into recovery
Logcat required. You may use Matlog, Syslog, or ADB through a computer. Share via https://hastebin.com (or equivalents).
Clear description of error.
Does it happen on clean flash?
Did you try to reproduce the error without Substratum themes enabled?
PLEASE NO ETAS
* See Post #2 for Downloads
* See Post #3 for FAQ/Known issues
Credits and acknowledgements
@franciscofranco @joshuous @kunalshah912 @MZO @Devil2709 @xdvs23 @PranayNarang LineageOS Dirty Unicorns JDC HalogenOS AEX
If anyone i missed sorry.
Vertex OS- for Oneplus2 , ROM for the OnePlus 2
Source Code: https://github.com/VertexOS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest OOS
Based On: AOSP-CAF
Status: No Longer Updated
Last Updated 2018-06-03